Tailored to Kill- Choose YOUR Bond attire!

2»

Comments

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    The French naturally exude more sexiness than the Brits, especially on a table, mind you.

Oh, to be that furniture... 8->

That's true, what I feel Rampling inparticualar exudes most is class and grace. There is that old stereotype about the brits and their stiff upper lips, the french being randy etc...

Not that I wish to fan those flames. ;)
  • Now, let me pose this question to you:

If you were going out with Bond for any activity, what Bond actor would it be and what would he be wearing?

Timothy Dalton, most definitely. I am rewatching The Living Daylights now and I would have to say either him in a tux, or that navy blue 3-piece suit with the subtle pinstripes that he is wearing in M's office and Q's lab. I seem to have a fondness for 3-piece suits lately.

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    jackdagger wrote:
    Now, let me pose this question to you:

If you were going out with Bond for any activity, what Bond actor would it be and what would he be wearing?

Timothy Dalton, most definitely. I am rewatching The Living Daylights now and I would have to say either him in a tux, or that navy blue 3-piece suit with the subtle pinstripes that he is wearing in M's office and Q's lab. I seem to have a fondness for 3-piece suits lately.

Three piece suits are my favorite. In fact, my favorite suit of the franchise is Sean's gray three piece that he wears during the Kentucky section of Goldfinger while he is being watched (and imprisoned) by Auric. And Sean wears it so immaculately. Classic attire, no doubts about it.
  • Three piece suits are my favorite. In fact, my favorite suit of the franchise is Sean's gray three piece that he wears during the Kentucky section of Goldfinger while he is being watched (and imprisoned) by Auric. And Sean wears it so immaculately. Classic attire, no doubts about it.

Although I am not attracted to Connery, that was a classy suit. I also like Roger Moore's 3-piece suit in the beginning of Octopussy and Lazenby also wears a similar one (though I don't remember the exact scene). Mallory also looks great in his 3-piece suits.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    jackdagger wrote:
    Three piece suits are my favorite. In fact, my favorite suit of the franchise is Sean's gray three piece that he wears during the Kentucky section of Goldfinger while he is being watched (and imprisoned) by Auric. And Sean wears it so immaculately. Classic attire, no doubts about it.

Although I am not attracted to Connery, that was a classy suit. I also like Roger Moore's 3-piece suit in the beginning of Octopussy and Lazenby also wears a similar one (though I don't remember the exact scene). Mallory also looks great in his 3-piece suits.

Yeah, they really got Ralph some nice duds, and he wears them extremely well.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited February 2013 Posts: 13,894
    Though not a suit, I like how Bond is dressed in Bratislava.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-PORKHvS-W-o/TWp3etvIi-I/AAAAAAAAAaQ/ULM9Hn9Wa_g/s1600/Leather+Car+Coat+1.png

Smart, casual & practical. I also like how his dinner jacket was fitted with that handy velcro strap in the lapel, in both films. Perfect for an opera loving Assassin.
  • AliAli
    So, tell me folks, I have to buy a suit for a university anniversary this year and, if I have to buy one, I might as well be surreptitiously Bondian. Are the Magnoli suits decent quality? I'm reading very, very different reviews across the web. On the Fedora Lounge he can do no wrong, but a lot of folk on ajb007 don't seem happy with their purchases. Anyone got experiences? I'd be disappointed if I have to buy something remotely normal! Got until October to get it sorted...
  • Get a Magnoli! TRUST ME. He makes it tailored to your measurements and the quality is top notch!

You can literally get any Bond suit from the movies in any color!
    You can even order things that aren't on his website; just send him a photograph. Magnoli is the guy!