The Hollywood Reporter 2012_11_16

edited January 2013 in Skyfall Posts: 6,601
I am posting this separately, because its a very detailed report on how exactly everything evolved and of all the difficulties, they ran into.

To click:

th_TheHollywoodReporter_2012_11_16_cover.jpg th_TheHollywoodReporter_2012_11_16_page64.jpg th_TheHollywoodReporter_2012_11_16_page65.jpg th_TheHollywoodReporter_2012_11_16_page66.jpg th_TheHollywoodReporter_2012_11_16_page67.jpg th_TheHollywoodReporter_2012_11_16_page68.jpg th_TheHollywoodReporter_2012_11_16_page69.jpg

th_TheHollywoodReporter_2012_11_16.jpg

Source DTD

Comments

• edited January 2013 Posts: 7,653
    Those pictures, look like they posed with the waxwork figure of Daniel Craig.

Still thank you for sharing German lady.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited January 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Yeah, it's not the best spread.

Dan comments about his two film contract:

"I'd love to continue beyond that."
    :D
  • edited January 2013 Posts: 6,601
    I think, there is more interesting to comment on then the pics.
    Of course, its nothing, we don't know, but I thought, it was a good read.
  • Yeah, it's not the best spread.

Hmmm, I'm not sure if he should. Depends how fast they get the films out. If 24 comes out in 2014 and 25 in 2016 maybe he could do one more. But if they have 3 year gaps then he'll be in his 50s once 25 is released won't he? I think that's a good age for a Bond actor to stop.
    Thank you, GL. :)
    Tuulia wrote:
    Thank you, GL. :)

Welcome Tuulia :)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited January 2013 Posts: 13,350
    A great read but it has been posted in a thread before - and maybe even by @Germanlady. I'd try and find it but this is very much worth reading for those who haven't yet.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Thanks for posting @Germanlady, it was a good read.
    Samuel001 wrote:
    A great read but it has been posted in a thread before - and maybe even by @Germanlady. I'd try and find it but this is very much worth reading for those who haven't yet.

Yeah, like I said, not new altogether, but very detailed and explicit. Maybe it has been posted before, but like you say, who knows... ;)
    I've read it on this forum before, it's just a case of finding the thread.

Here's one thread with it posted, though no one commented, likely because it was old news even by then.

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/4568/great-hollywood-reporter-sf-article-spoilers#Item_1
    Oh well - I am fine with having ***comments thrown at me, but stuff like this makes me angry. Next time, I keep my stuff to myself.
    Not at all, please share it. I was just pointing out it had been posted before, which is to be expected as the article is a couple of months old.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Yeah, it's not the best spread.

Hmmm, I'm not sure if he should. Depends how fast they get the films out. If 24 comes out in 2014 and 25 in 2016 maybe he could do one more. But if they have 3 year gaps then he'll be in his 50s once 25 is released won't he? I think that's a good age for a Bond actor to stop.

Dan's Bond is one I want to see an entire journey with, from rookie to retirement. They could do that with him if they wanted, and I would love it!
  • Retirement? Personally I don't like the sound of that idea at all.

I don't think there should be a clear end to any Bonds era. And I don't want to see a Bond old enough to hit retirement (waits for somebody to make AVTAK joke).

Actually I remember saying now that it'd be cool if they bought back Dalts for a one off movie with Bond retiring but thinking about it now I don't like the idea.

Just makes it hard for the next Bond to pick up where they left off.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Hadn't read this before. Nice article, here. Thanks for posting, GL.