Rank your continuation Bond authors.

1235»

Comments

  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    Posts: 1,400
    saw that. he says Kindle sometime in future.
  • MaxCasinoMaxCasino United States
    Posts: 4,288
    My James Bond continuation novel author ranking (so far):

    1. Anthony Horowitz
    2. Kingsley Amis
    3. Raymond Benson
    4. Jeffery Deaver
    5. William Boyd
    6. Sebastian Faulks
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Posts: 17,999
    MaxCasino wrote: »
    My James Bond continuation novel author ranking (so far):

    1. Anthony Horowitz
    2. Kingsley Amis
    3. Raymond Benson
    4. Jeffery Deaver
    5. William Boyd
    6. Sebastian Faulks

    Where's John Gardner?
  • MaxCasinoMaxCasino United States
    Posts: 4,288
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    MaxCasino wrote: »
    My James Bond continuation novel author ranking (so far):

    1. Anthony Horowitz
    2. Kingsley Amis
    3. Raymond Benson
    4. Jeffery Deaver
    5. William Boyd
    6. Sebastian Faulks

    Where's John Gardner?

    I haven't read him yet, lol. There's too many, and I need a break from Bond after all 6 Raymond Benson novels. Hopefully one day!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Posts: 17,999
    MaxCasino wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    MaxCasino wrote: »
    My James Bond continuation novel author ranking (so far):

    1. Anthony Horowitz
    2. Kingsley Amis
    3. Raymond Benson
    4. Jeffery Deaver
    5. William Boyd
    6. Sebastian Faulks

    Where's John Gardner?

    I haven't read him yet, lol. There's too many, and I need a break from Bond after all 6 Raymond Benson novels. Hopefully one day!

    Ah, I see. I was under the impression you had. You've got some good stories ahead of you at least. I'm even in one of them. ;)
  • MaxCasinoMaxCasino United States
    Posts: 4,288
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    MaxCasino wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    MaxCasino wrote: »
    My James Bond continuation novel author ranking (so far):

    1. Anthony Horowitz
    2. Kingsley Amis
    3. Raymond Benson
    4. Jeffery Deaver
    5. William Boyd
    6. Sebastian Faulks

    Where's John Gardner?

    I haven't read him yet, lol. There's too many, and I need a break from Bond after all 6 Raymond Benson novels. Hopefully one day!

    Ah, I see. I was under the impression you had. You've got some good stories ahead of you at least. I'm even in one of them. ;)

    I know, I'm looking forward to it!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Posts: 17,999
    MaxCasino wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    MaxCasino wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    MaxCasino wrote: »
    My James Bond continuation novel author ranking (so far):

    1. Anthony Horowitz
    2. Kingsley Amis
    3. Raymond Benson
    4. Jeffery Deaver
    5. William Boyd
    6. Sebastian Faulks

    Where's John Gardner?

    I haven't read him yet, lol. There's too many, and I need a break from Bond after all 6 Raymond Benson novels. Hopefully one day!

    Ah, I see. I was under the impression you had. You've got some good stories ahead of you at least. I'm even in one of them. ;)

    I know, I'm looking forward to it!

    It's a good one. Though I would say that, wouldn't I? ;)
Sign In or Register to comment.