SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• Matt007 wrote: »
    Surprised less people have mentioned the suit which is a great look.

Seems to be a more dandy ish handkerchief in te pocket again.

There's some thing about the Aston I'm not in Iove with. Can't put my finger in it. Think it looks maybe too bulky and has lost the elegance of some of the older models.

I have a good feeling about what I've seen this far. Feels like a classy travelogue adventure. I mean Bolivia in QOS was hardly beautiful was it.

The suit is perhaps entirely black, and looks slightly dandy, because it is related to the funeral sequence perhaps.
    Matt007 wrote: »
    Surprised less people have mentioned the suit which is a great look.

Seems to be a more dandy ish handkerchief in te pocket again.

There's some thing about the Aston I'm not in Iove with. Can't put my finger in it. Think it looks maybe too bulky and has lost the elegance of some of the older models.

I have a good feeling about what I've seen this far. Feels like a classy travelogue adventure. I mean Bolivia in QOS was hardly beautiful was it.

The suit is perhaps entirely black, and looks slightly dandy, because it is related to the funeral sequence perhaps.

Also, during the funeral he is wearing an overcoat, so if the scenes are connected then it should placate those who complained about him wearing leather gloves without an overcoat:-

Daniel-Craig-and-Monica-Bellucci.jpg
    I think they are filming the hand-over of the brand-new DB10 to 007 for the first time no?[/b]
    Sort of

Hahaha. Good one. :-)
    "Whose uh, funeral is it?"
  • FoxRox wrote: »
    "Whose uh, funeral is it?"

A very well-respected man who was a great advocate of peace :-P. I'm just joking, but I did have a look at the theme of "death" in Bond films, from funerals to cremations. The Bond films must feel happy with it :-P:

"Doctor No":
    i011838.jpg

"Thunderball":
    thunderball-2.png

"You Only Live Twice":
    burial-at-sea.jpg

"Diamonds Are Forever":
    diamonds-are-forever-33.png

"Live And Let Die":
    BOND-LCTNS-LALD.jpg

"Moonraker":
    moonraker8.jpg

"For Your Eyes Only":
    For-Your-Eyes-Only-Teresa-Bond-headstone-grave.png

"The World Is Not Enough":
    James-Bond-at-a-Funeral-in-the-World-is-Not-Enough-900x862.jpg

"Quantum Of Solace":
    qMTwiD.jpg

"Skyfall":
    10203.jpg

"SPECTRE":
    spectresetphotos0005.jpg
  • SarkSark Guangdong, PRC
    I'd love to get the crystal ball that some members have that allows them to predict that this chase will rival Bullitt or Ronin based on what we've seen so far ;) I hope they're right.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited February 2015 Posts: 10,588
    I really hope SPECTRE has a decent run-time. At least 2 hr + 10 min is a good run-time. It gives the film, its story, and its characters time to develop and allows the audience to follow and understand the plot as it progresses, without feeling too convoluted or rushed. We don't want another QOS.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Two more videos from the filming yesterday:

Zekidk wrote: »
    What's going on here?

B-YRq3gIcAA3KLm.jpg
    I still prey the Bond new Aston Martin DB10 will survive & doesn't get destroyed.
    hthomas20 wrote: »

Beauty. Thanks.
    By the way he walks, you can see, that the knee is fine.

Does anyone have any info where they are filming today?
    From yesterday:
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Here is a new Daily Mail article on the new Bond Girls
    What's next?
    James Bond in Rome, 007 must surrender to the cobblestones. The Aston Martin driven by Daniel Craig was affected by the holes
    http://www.huffingtonpost.it/2015/02/22/007-bond-roma-si-arrende-ai-sampietrini-_n_6729550.html?utm_hp_ref=italy
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    edited February 2015 Posts: 630
    Title is ambiguous, they only had problem with the audio, and not because of the holes.
    The Sampietrini, typical stones of which a lot of roman streets are done, make particular sound when you pass on them with the car.
    They only have to clean the audio.
    No problem for the car.
    Sampietrini:
    sanpietrini1-2.jpg
    Mentioned in another thread that the DB10 looks to me like a crossover between a BMW Z3 and Z4 to my eyes in the design of it.
    Title is ambiguous, they only had problem with the audio, and not because of the holes.
    The Sampietrini, typical stones of which a lot of roman streets are done, make particular sound when you pass on it with the car.
    They only have to clean the audio.
    No problem for the car.
    Sampietrini:
    sanpietrini1-2.jpg

Oh good. Thanks for the clearyfication.
    Some new pictures from today or yesterday:

25EE55EC00000578-2962825-image-a-4_1424616599146.jpg

25F1EBF300000578-2962825-image-a-6_1424616607790.jpg
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    @SkyfallCraig any filming happening near you?
    I'm on lungotevere now, nothing to report. Maybe they took a day off, considering tomorrow they will shoot until 4 am
    I've information, from Ilario, that today they are shooting in two villa on Appia Street.
    I've information, from Ilario, that today they are shooting in two villa on Appia Street.

Do you mean Villa Antica?
    Cleaning and preparations today at Ponte Sisto:

IMG-20150222-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20150222-WA0008.jpg

10422529_10204127818851530_4373542584851672743_n.jpg
    aaron819 wrote: »

The real name should be Villa Fiorano, from early reports
    aaron819 wrote: »

The real name should be Villa Fiorano, from early reports

Oh, OK. Thank you for that information.
    Today there were reports they cautionally suspended filming for tomorrow, because today there was bad/windy weather. But I think tomorrow the weather will be good and they will film as planned
    edited February 2015 Posts: 1,208
    Just confirmed from one of the most reliable sources in Rome that the filming at Ponte Sisto has been suspended for tomorrow.

They will be filming at Corso Vittorio Emanuele II tomorrow

I think we'll just have to wait till tomorrow there are a lot of different versions of when the filming will be happening at Ponte Sisto. One site says that it will happen in the beginning of March, the other says it is suspended tomorrow, some say it is happening tomorrow. We just have to wait.

Daniel Craig will depart from Rome on the 25th of February, but he will return again before the end of the filming in March