The name's 25. Bond 25, or rather, it's NTTD.

Comments

• DoctorKaufmannDoctorKaufmann Can shoot you from Stuttgart and still make it look like suicide.
    ICECRUSHER would be a lot better. Or BREXIT IS NOT ENOUGH. Or BREXITBALL. YOU ONLY BREXIT TWICE. FROM BREXIT WITH LOVE. BREXITS ARE FOREVER.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    It's Not Brexit. ;)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    It's Not Brexit. ;)

Should have been on the ballot.
    It's Not Brexit. ;)
    Should have been on the ballot.
    Ballots Are Not Enough. ;)
  • DaltonforyouDaltonforyou The Daltonator
    edited March 2019 Posts: 308
    007 - The James Bond Story
    007 - The James Bond Story
    Starring Jason Scott Lee? :D
  • DoctorKaufmannDoctorKaufmann Can shoot you from Stuttgart and still make it look like suicide.
    It's Not Brexit. ;)

Like that one. ;)
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 416
    ICECRUSHER would be a lot better. Or BREXIT IS NOT ENOUGH. Or BREXITBALL. YOU ONLY BREXIT TWICE. FROM BREXIT WITH LOVE. BREXITS ARE FOREVER.

YOU ONLY BREXIT TWICE !

Where did the post go about Bond 25 locations ?
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 1,661
    Brexit Forever

Brexit Never Dies

From Brexit With Love

So good I just copied from previous posts. :P

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQH3nRIxMccC8px8ZaD5s35IL6vUcGQfHcXKoYUWZdE9H9YHEnR

Of course if Bond 25 is say Risico that means there would be only three titles left
    Fate to the Wind
    You have to admit Bond 25 does have a lot in common with Brexit.....
    Nobody knows what it's about, and it's taking forever to get started!!
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Gareth007 wrote: »
    This is the B25 title thread. To discuss other aspects, please refer to the production diary.
    jake24 wrote: »
    This is the B25 title thread. To discuss other aspects, please refer to the production diary.

And vice versa.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    And vice versa.
    I brought this up, and got called a 'party pooper' by some whippersnapper. I like parties! I was partying with Thundy just the other day, right? Wasn't I? It's all so hazy.
    QBranch wrote: »
    And vice versa.
    I brought this up, and got called a 'party pooper' by some whippersnapper. I like parties! I was partying with Thundy just the other day, right? Wasn't I? It's all so hazy.

It was foggy that day.
    I dont understand whats wrong here. This is about the bond title correct ? What have a i missed. ? Anyway. im going to stick with Risico as the title of bond 25.

You gotta have a bit of fun when your bored though. A few quotes of funny titles shouldnt be a problem. I remember this forum back when skyfall was releasing, it does get a bit too stricked at times if you ask me.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited March 2019 Posts: 10,588
    I dont understand whats wrong here. This is about the bond title correct ? What have a i missed. ? Anyway. im going to stick with Risico as the title of bond 25.

You gotta have a bit of fun when your bored though. A few quotes of funny titles shouldnt be a problem. I remember this forum back when skyfall was releasing, it does get a bit too stricked at times if you ask me.
    Yes, this is the B25 title thread. So when it comes to discussing B25 related news like locations and casting, this is not the designated thread to do so.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Shouldn't discussing what can be discussed on what B25 thread have it's own B25 thread?
    A bit long for a Bond title, but it rolls off the tongue.
    Shouldn't discussing what can be discussed on what B25 thread have it's own B25 thread?

Why just one?
    edited March 2019 Posts: 1,261
    QBranch wrote: »
    A bit long for a Bond title, but it rolls off the tongue.

+1 ;)

53a52e6eac2a1bce93641801efb4be050a9760e8.gif
    Risico
    Fire and Fury
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    There is no need for this thread, we have already all decided on the greatest possible B25 title:

BOND XXV
    "The one before Aidan Turner"

what? could work :)

Yes, this is the B25 title thread. So when it comes to discussing B25 related news like locations and casting, this is not the designated thread to do so.

Oh right, sorry I misunderstood it. I didnt realise people was talking about locations. There was a thread for this though, but it disappeared ?
    Sleep when You’re Dead
    Interview with M himself. Says it's so secretive he hasn't had acces to the screenplay yet and doesnt know the title. So even most of the cast dont know what bond is called. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/must_see/47592129/ralph-fiennes-i-d-like-to-see-a-black-actor-in-a-bond-like-persona
    Interview with M himself. Says it's so secretive he hasn't had acces to the screenplay yet and doesnt know the title. So even most of the cast dont know what bond is called. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/must_see/47592129/ralph-fiennes-i-d-like-to-see-a-black-actor-in-a-bond-like-persona
    @Gareth007 Again, this is not the thread to discuss such matters. Please refer to this thread:

https://www.mi6community.com/discussion/10843/bond-25-production-diary-007-to-drive-electric-am-rapide-e#latest