Your most anticipated films of 2013

edited April 2013 in General Movies & TV Posts: 624
This isn't quite the same thing as the upcoming films thread, at least in my mind, but if it is then feel free to lock it.

But if all is well, let's continue.

Looking through a list of upcoming films for 2013, I must say the ones I am looking forward to are:

The Last Stand (Arnold Schwarzenegger)
A Good Day to Die Hard (Bruce Willis)
Iron Man 3 (Robert Downey, Jr.)
Fast and Furious 6 (Vin Diesel, Paul Walker)
RED 2 (Bruce Willis)
The World's End (Simon Pegg, Nick Frost)
Thor: The Dark World (Chris Hemsworth)
The Tomb (Schwarzenegger, Stallone)
Rush (Chris Hemsworth, Daniel Bruhl)

Here's a list of films I'm not exactly anticipating, but will still enjoy:

The Lone Ranger (Johnny Depp, Armie Hammer)
Grown Ups 2 (Adam Sandler)
The Wolverine (Hugh Jackman)

Comments

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    First on my list is, Man of Steel.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Star Trek: Into Darkness
    A Good Day to Die Hard
    Iron Man 3
    Thor: The Dark World
    and
    Man of Steel
  • Iron Man 3, for Robert Downey Jr alone
    Star Trek: Into Darkness
    Thor: The Dark World
    Jack the Giant Killer
    The Hobbit
    The real name of Bond 24. Does that count?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Honestly, I'm not truly anticipating anything as of now. I've been too let down with the majority of films this year, and I don't plan on getting pumped for anything until the release gets closer and I see enough footage and reviews of the film.
    The Hunger Games Catching Fire is another one that should be on the list. Im really looking forward to that movie.
    Oblivian
    A Good Day To Die Hard
    Man of Steel
    Elysium
    World War Z
    Iron Man 3
    Star Trek Into Darkness
    The World's End
    Fast Six
    Gangster Squad
    Stoker
    Carrie
    Olympus Has Fallen
    White House Down (^^essentially the same as Olympus Has Fallen)
    The Great Gatsby
    PACIFIC RIM
    300 Sequel
    I, Frankenstein
    47 Ronin
    Jack Ryan
    @JWESTBROOK, I lost all interest in 'Gangster Squad' after they pushed it back and did reshoots because of the Aurora massacre. One of my favorite shots in the trailer is now gone because of an event that happened months after the trailer's release.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Iron Man 3
    Man Of Steel
    A Good day To Die Hard
    Robocop's Remake
    Creasy47 wrote:
    @JWESTBROOK, I lost all interest in 'Gangster Squad' after they pushed it back and did reshoots because of the Aurora massacre. One of my favorite shots in the trailer is now gone because of an event that happened months after the trailer's release.

Yes, but I'm thinking one scene shouldn't ruin the movie. We'll see the reviews I guess. Audience reviews, that is.
  • Star Trek Into Darkness (will watch it)
    Die Hard 5
    Iron Man 3

that it
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 546
    1.Iron Man 3
    2.Thor:TDW
    3.Man of Steel
    4.The Wolverine
    5.A Good Day to Die Hard
    6.The Hunger Games:Catching Fire
    7.Pacific Rim
    8.The Last Stand
    9.Hansel & Gretel
    10.Gangter Sqaud
    11.Star Treck Into Darkness
    12.Oblivion
    13.After Earth
    14.The Great Gastby
    15.Fast 6
    16.Red 2
    Man of Steel

Znyder, Nolan and Zimmer. Can't go wrong.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    A Good Day to Die Hard and The Hobbit. I'm sure I'll see more but that's all for now.
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 12,837
    Die Hard, the new Wright/Frost/Pegg film and Mad Max off the top of my head.
    Star Trek in to darkness should be good after the amazing reboot in 2009. Also looking forward to Iron man 3 love Robert Downey Jnr.

top 5
    1.The Hobbit 2
    2. Iron man 3
    3. Man of Steel
    4.Start trek into darkness
    5. Pacific Rim
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 4,619
    1. Man of Steel
    2. Elysium
    3. The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
    4. Movie 43
    5. Side Effects
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited December 2012 Posts: 4,416
    Tv series:

Wie Is De Mol ?/Who Is The Mol ? Season 13: South Africa. 10 people fames in The Netherlands going on the hunt in South Africa to find out who of those 10 be a trader. Starts off on 3 January 2013. 1 of the 9 people who not be The mol already discoverd that she isn't the mol because there happend some exident back in July when there filming it and she must left the game already. The quistion remains about her is when she left, as first second or mabey third person.

Homeland Season 2. Not confirmd yet. Board Walk Empire Season 2 take 19 months before contuned after it finished in February 2011. I hope it wil contune on 6 January 2013 after Board Walk Empire Season 2 who end soon and Christmas/new year brake.

Man Men Season 5. First there promis it wil be on tv in January but later on it changed in March 2013.

I read a couple of weeks back Fox like Comedy Central alreadt did wil start a Dutch version of there channel. I hope this be the whole time why Burn Notice not contuned, we wait since August 2010 on contuned with episode 3.06. Season 3 episode 6 and later of Burn Notice. Channel say first there wil contune after the 5th season finished in Vs but that is not true. . There already be close to season 7 there and we stil waiting. Look like this going to be another Heroes where the channel end after season 2.

Leverage. Also for this one we wait on season 3 since season 2 end in 2010.

Movies:

Monsters University. Animated. Finaly the sequel of Monsters inc. Dutch Release: 29 May 2013

Epic. Animated From creaters of Rio and Ice Age. Dutch Release date: 10 July 2013

Jack the Giant Slayer. One of the two movies iam intrest in from 2012 who get a general delayd to 2013. 21 March 2013 as Dutch release date. From directer of X-men. Mabey his movie can turn out in the suprise as in hugh boxoffce numbers or big disapointedment and mabey very good.

G.I. Joe 2 aka G.I. Joe: Retaliation. The second movie who be delayd. First he whasn't avaible but because of the delay a chacter who survived the first movie is play by the same actor as in the first movie. Delayd from 30 August 2012. New Dutch Release date: 28 March or 4 April 2013.

Premium Rush. Movie be delayd again from 22 November to unknown release date. For me it not make any difrence because i don't go for any movie in 2013 to the cinema.

Die Hard 5. Dutch Release date: 14 February 2013

Hitchcock. 2012 movie: Dutch Release date: 7 February 2013.

Turbo. Animated. Dutch Release: 9 October 2013

Zambezia. First it be a 2011 movie, then 2012 and now the movie is confirmd for 2013.
    So i repeat my post from the 2012 thread with litle changes: Wil this be the Rio of 2013. The trailer look like it parody The Lion King. Look like the movie already must be out in 2008, because some company credits get 2008, 2010 as credit. Also 11 writers working on the movie.

Iron Man 3. Disney take over and i expect a disapointed DVD/BD release as happend with the Avengers. I hope the best from the start and that mean a simalar release as Iron Man 2 for 2D version of the movie. But i must stil see the first one who i have as 2 disc SE dvd and part 2 who i have as 3 disc set (2 disc BD+DVD combopack). At this moment i think Transformers 3 is higher on my list to have but the 4 disc is very expensive and i whant the limited edition with sleeve.

The Hangover Part III . I have intrest, but must stil see/collect the sequel.

The Wolverine. I hope on a better release of the first movie. The first movie disapointed me. From this part i expect some The Last Samurai/Batman Begins. Dutch Release date: 25 July 2013.

Pitch Black 3 aka The Chronicles of Riddick 2: Dead Man Stalking. Dutch Release date: 21 November 2013. Don't expect her back, but it be nice if Universal can confirmd Judi Dench wil return.

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. The Hobbit 2.

Mabey other intresting titles:

Stolen. 2012 movie: Dutch Release date: 3 January 2013. Simon West is back.
    Gangster Squad. Dutch Release date: 10 January 2013
    Parker. Dutch Release date: 31 January 2013. Jason Statham look like over yused actor the last couple of years but like the Bank Job this is movie i consider.
    Flight. 2012 movie: Dutch Release date: 31 January 2013.
    The Last Stand. Of The Terminator uh Arnold Schwarzenegger. Dutch Release date: 7 February 2013
    Chimpanzee. 2012 documentry. 13 February 2013
    Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters. Another movie in a thriller/horror version after Snow White now time for Hans and Grietje. 28 February 2013 Starring 2 previous Bond girls: Gemma Arterton (QOS) and Famke Janssen (Goldeneye).
    Ginger & Rosa. No Dutch Release date yet. Germany release the movie in April, so mabey The Netherlands too or mabey it going to be a straight to dvd release.
    The Iceman. 7 June 2013.
    After Earth. 27 June 2013.
    Pacific Rim. Dutch Release date: 18 July 2013
    Red. The first one is on my wishlist. 7 August 2013
    Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters. Dutch Release date: 15 August 2013. Haven't seen the first one yet, but Pierce Brosnan replaced again and columbus only return as producer as what he did with Harry potter 3. Like the rest Narnia (2-7) i wil possible not seen it earlier then series be complete.
    The Tomb. Dutch Release date: 17 October 2013.
    Fata Morgana. Unknown release date in 2013.
    Jack Ryan. Dutch Release date: 26 December 2013
    Hit List. 2011 movie, unknown release date.
    Hell & Back. Animated movie. Unknown release date in 2013.

Viy. Vozvrashchenie. Unknown release date in 2013.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I really have to give Peter Jackson credit. The man is insane for handling one pre production period for three films at once (again) and then filming all the trilogy, but he pulls it off somehow. Quite out of this world.
    World War Z is the only trailer I've seen that has really wowed me. The very recent Superman Man of Steel trailer looks good and I'm a big fan of Zach Snyder (in a parallel universe he would direct an epic budget Judge Dredd film and it would be a huge hit!) but in terms of sheer wow factor World War Z looks seriously promising (in a zombie vs humans kinda way).
  • edited January 2013 Posts: 4,619
    Update:

1. To the Wonder
    2. Gravity
    3. Man of Steel
    4. The Bling Ring
    5. Evil Dead
    The only one I'm truly anticipating right now is 'Oblivion.'