Let's have some fun: Your Top 5 Ugliest/Prettiest Bond Girls!

1235»

Comments

• R1s1ngs0nR1s1ngs0n France
    Matt007 wrote: »
    This topic feels very dated. Voting on the “ugliest” women in a film. I think we’re above this.
    The title of this thread is indeed unnecessarily harsh but unless any of these fine ladies are being described in derogatory terms, I don’t see any harm in expressing who we find beautiful and who we think is less attractive.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    R1s1ngs0n wrote: »
    This topic feels very dated. Voting on the “ugliest” women in a film. I think we’re above this.
    The title of this thread is indeed unnecessarily harsh but unless any of these fine ladies are being described in derogatory terms, I don’t see any harm in expressing who we find beautiful and who we think is less attractive.

To an extent, I agree...but regarding the title, I don't think that any Bond girl deserves the term "ugly". At least I can't think of any candidates for this verdict.

I couldn't agree more.