9/11/12

124»

Comments

• TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    @ Wizard- I've never ran into it personally with the European women I've known, but I'm told by those with more recent encounters that some Italian and French girls still don't shave well or even at all where they should. I'd be instantly turned off for a fact, it's lazy and slovenly in my opinion. Just saying.

Maybe 20 or 30 years ago you had this problem. I remember Kevin Keegan saying how it was on a plate when he was at Hamburg but they never shaved their armpits so it put him off (understandably).

I've never gone French or Italian so cant comment with any authority but I've plenty of East European experience and never encountered a problem so I think its maybe a bit of an outdated stereotype now. Doesnt mean its not funny.

This thread gets ever further off topic!!
  • I certainly would hope hygiene less reminiscent of the Islamic Middle Ages has taken hold by now in the rest of the civilized world.
  • Are we talking about hairy armpits & pubes now? Swear to god.
    :D
    I love this board!
  • @ Wizard- I've never ran into it personally with the European women I've known, but I'm told by those with more recent encounters that some Italian and French girls still don't shave well or even at all where they should. I'd be instantly turned off for a fact, it's lazy and slovenly in my opinion. Just saying.

my wife is French. And I can tell you this. She is always going to the beautician......this whole French women don't shave their pits is a complete stereotype....

• @ Wizard- I've never ran into it personally with the European women I've known, but I'm told by those with more recent encounters that some Italian and French girls still don't shave well or even at all where they should. I'd be instantly turned off for a fact, it's lazy and slovenly in my opinion. Just saying.

my wife is French. And I can tell you this. She is always going to the beautician......this whole French women don't shave their pits is a complete stereotype....

Is she a city or country girl? I ran into someone not even 2 years ago who was with a French country girl and he claimed she needed to shave her pits. Now unless he's lying, a general stereotype it may be but obviously it still exists. I've got no dog in this fight. And if your wife is hot like Sophie, Eva, or Berenice, kudos to you bro!

Is she a city or country girl? I ran into someone not even 2 years ago who was with a French country girl and he claimed she needed to shave her pits. Now unless he's lying, a general stereotype it may be but obviously it still exists. I've got no dog in this fight. And if your wife is hot like Sophie, Eva, or Berenice, kudos to you bro!

She is not a country or a city girl...a coastal girl...we live by the coast. We spend a lot of time on the beach when we are not working....so looking good is a must!....this is why she is often at the beautician...this French women don't shave thing is surely a myth. Here in France i rarely see women (on the beach for exapmle) who have not shaven. She is currntly in Paris so I can't ask her opinion on this subject...she will come home tomorrow. So I will ask her what she thinks abouth this whole French women don't shave stereotype...

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Since the topic for the moment seems to be chicks with hairy as sh*t pits, I could tell you about this Ukrainian girl I met in high school... God... Damn... I swear to God I could have made a sweater out of her pit hair.
  • surely this topic should move fom the 9/11 topic....
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    I think this thread is in severe danger of being locked at any second.

What other tangents can we branch off on before the mods intervene do you think?

• We should really start a 'general' thread- just for random chat
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    We should really start a 'general' thread- just for random chat
    There already is one:
    http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/2367/chat-thread-free-discussion/p1
  • But people thought it more fun to include immaterial and non relevant discussions into a serious intended thread.. As stated above and most will know, there is already a designated 'miscellaneous talk section'. These pages are not it
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    This thread hasn't been about honoring the victims of 9/11 for the last two pages.

Use the chat thread for hairy armpits discussion..

Putting this one to rest now.
This discussion has been closed.