The Bond Fragrance

1235»

Comments

. It's fifty years on, there's more to Bond than just Fleming and his books.[/quote]

It's not fifty years you ignoramus - it's sixty - stick to your P&G fly spray and leave the serious stuff to the proper aficionados.
  • edited March 2013 Posts: 1,143
    Villiers53 wrote:
    . It's fifty years on, there's more to Bond than just Fleming and his books.

It's not fifty years you ignoramus - it's sixty - stick to your P&G fly spray and leave the serious stuff to the proper aficionados.
    [/quote]

I meant from the inception of the movies and the associated collectables which have come from the popularity of the movies such as the fragrance discussed above.

It must hurt having to type your words, given your constant wrist strain.
    @brainisnotbigenough I am afraid that what you typed is not what you meant - this leads to confusion. I'm sure your teachers will educate you on this.
    In the interim, be sure to spray the P&G fly killer liberally before all kindergarten sessions. It could become a firm favourite amongst all baby Bonds!
    Us real aficionados won't support Fleming's creation being debased by indiscreet licensing deals with American detergent manufacturers.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Enough is enough. I'm closing this as it only seems to exist for bitching. Please don't take any fights in to other threads, or warnings will be dished out.
This discussion has been closed.