The 1st Annual MI6 Community Awards Final Voting For *Favorite MI6 Moderator*

0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
edited August 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 28,694
The wonderful nominees that keep everything in tip top shape are:
@AndrewLucas
@Benny
@DarthDimi
@DiscoVolante
@doubleonothing
@Dusty59
@JamesPage
@Luds
@MajorDSmythe
@MI6
@nick_007
@NicNac
@Q
@St_George

This should be a fun one. Your votes can be attributed to what moderator you feel is the most helpful, the funniest, the most down to earth, the most creative, inspiring, or any number of things.

Comments

• Wow, what a tough call. We have a great bunch of mods. Will have to deeply consider this as I get along well with both Dimi and Luds in particular behind the scenes.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    @DarthDimi. Nuff said.
    I'll give my vote to @Benny.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I have to go for @Dimi. An all around great guy, immediately friendly to me from the moment I arrived, and has helped me through more than a few issues since I joined on here. The man is a fellow cinephile, and makes some of MI6's best games on top of being a great comedian and moderator. =D>
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited August 2012 Posts: 12,459
    This is a tough call. I'm voting for DarthDimi. He just seems thoughtful, sharp, friendly and helpful. Not that the others aren't; I just notice him more and will give him the edge.
  • edited August 2012 Posts: 12,837
    Tough, all the mods do a great job but I like Dimi and Major especially, because both are Dalton fans with great taste in horror films too. Like I said, it's tough, but I'll go with @MajorDSmythe
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    @DarthDimi and I must confess, I kept reading it as DimiDarth for the longest time.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    edited August 2012 Posts: 2,044
    My fellow Swedish mate, @DiscoVolante Who i have known a long time, partly from a swedish Bondforum.
    I feel bad about this because all the mods seem great. However I'm going to have to say @NicNac. No offence to the other mods but I've had some good PM conversations with him.

P.s. Is Luds still the chief moderator? I hardly ever see him on here (not that I'm complaining ;) )
  • edited November 2017 Posts: 236
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator