The 1st Annual MI6 Community Awards Final Voting For *Best MI6 Artist*

0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
edited August 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 28,694
The nominees are:
@marketto007
@haserot
@AgentJamesBond007
@0BradyM0Bondfanatic7
@JWESTBROOK
@JobeGDG
@X3MSonicX

Everyone here regardless of how the votes go is a winner, and it is great to be apart of MI6's Bond fan art club along with all of you eloquent fellow artists.

Comments

• I'll vote for you Brady, because of all the great blu ray covers you did.
    Those Blu-Ray covers of yours were pretty spectacular Brady, and you seem to still be active in this area, so I will cast my vote for @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    @Marketto007, simply because his fan art has been used by, what was it, Taittinger? by mistake.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    lol
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    @haserot - I think.

A strong list of people, it's tough to only pick one.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    lol
    You should sue them for a penny. =))
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I added in @X3MSonicX as well, can't believe I let that slip my mind. Sorry if that changes anyone's votes in here.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    I added in @X3MSonicX as well, can't believe I let that slip my mind. Sorry if that changes anyone's votes in here.

No problem! :D It happens sometimes. And thanks for adding me there :)

I'll vote on @Marketto007. His arts, and mainly Skyfall poster, are great ones.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    My vote goes to @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7. His work is phenomenal, and has been displayed on my Macbook background many a time. Thanks for the requests, bud!
    Creasy47 wrote:
    My vote goes to @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7. His work is phenomenal, and has been displayed on my Macbook background many a time. Thanks for the requests, bud!

It's my pleasure! :)
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited August 2012 Posts: 13,935
    Marketto must surely win the award, solely based on his excellent fan art poster on page 8 of the Skyfall fan art thread. It's two thirds the way down the page. Oh, and read St_George's & LeChiffre's comments on it. =D> P.S. Someone might want to fix this little hiccup- it's <a href="http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/1597/skyfall-fan-arts/p8">">not safe for work</a>, kiddies...

Now back to the nominees, my vote goes to @Marketto007 for his awesome work, with @Haserot and @0Brady closely following to tie at second place.