The 1st Annual MI6 Community Awards Final Voting For *Best User-name*

0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
edited August 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 28,694
The nominees for this were quite extensive, so I narrowed it down to the ones with the most mentions:
@Crab_Of_Doom
@DaltonCraig007
@LiveAndEatPie
@Nid
@Aston_Martinis
@DiscoVolante
@DarthDimi
@FromCanadaWithLove
@danslittlefinger
@4EverBonded

Comments

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I vote for danslittlefinger don't get any better than that. :D
  • DaltonCraig because he's a massive fan of unrealistic Bond, yet he has that username.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    @DaltonCraig007 too. His name's just so ironic, that is cool.

i love irony.

i do.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @LiveAndEatPie, because I exchanged those lyrics for Paul McCartney's version and sang it like that, and had quite a good time.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Hahah, live and eat pie.

Well that is a great way to live :D
    For obvious reasons, I vote for @DiscoVolante
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Creasy47 wrote:
    @LiveAndEatPie, because I exchanged those lyrics for Paul McCartney's version and sang it like that, and had quite a good time.

I'll second this vote for Creasy's reasoining and it's a very clever double entendre name.

• 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited August 2012 Posts: 12,459
    For obvious reasons (as Volante said), I vote for well, myself: 4EverBonded. I don't expect to win this - I want to simply say it is just the perfect name for me as a lifelong Bond fan and will be till I die; sort of says it all. So hey, I'm voting for me for once in my life. :) I do also enjoy the DaltonCraig username and thelivingroyale (not nominated I know, but should be: I'm sure it was hard to narrow down the field, 0Brady).
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    I'll vote for LiveAndEatPie, because it rolls so easily off the tongue and because every time it conjures up that brilliant little title tune in my head.
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    Cheers @Volante, I'd do the same for you ;)

My vote goes to LiveAndEatPie, an old name favorite from the old forums too
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    @4EverBonded, something which I hope we'll all be for life and well as in our love of James Bond.
  • Tons of great user names, LiveAndEatPie and danslittlefinger are hilarious. But for a guy who after 4 generations could adopt "Bond Until Death" as a family motto, I think her name is as good as it gets.

4EverBonded gets my vote.
    I love LiveAndEatPie but CrabOfDoom gets my vote, and not just because his my twin brother.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I love LiveAndEatPie but CrabOfDoom gets my vote, and not just because his my twin brother.

Hahaha =))
    @LiveAndEatPie gets my vote :)
    A nomination, I'm honoured. Can I vote for myself? If not, I've always like @DiscoVolante. So italian.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited August 2012 Posts: 13,935
    There's some good ones here, but here are my top choices:

1st @danslittlefinger (for reminding us all what Craig can do with it)
    2nd @Aston_Martinis (a nice, simple play on words here)
    3rd @FromCanadaWithLove (for putting his hometown into a Bond title. Very clever)
    4th @DiscoVolante (simply because it's cool to say)

Honourable mentions:

@LiveAndEatPie (always brings a smile to my pie-crumbed face)
    @DaltonCraig007 (oh, the irony!)
    @4EverBonded (because anything including 'Bond' is awesome, and it sums us up as eternal fans of Bond)
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    A nomination, I'm honoured. Can I vote for myself? If not, I've always like @DiscoVolante. So italian.

You can vote for yourself! I did. Please do. :D