The 1st Annual MI6 Community Awards Final Voting For *Strangest Skyfall Rumour*

0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
edited August 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 28,694
The nominees are:
*The news reporting Sam Mendes was cutting out all the action in Skyfall to secure Oscar nominations.
*News that explosions were taking the place of fight scenes in an effort to save money.
*The CIA were smuggling guns through the Skyfall set.
*Ralph Fiennes is Blofeld
*Eve is Moneypenny
*Silva would have a pet Komodo dragon
*Rachel Weisz casted as the Bond girl
*With Bond drinking Heineken he will no longer drink vodka martinis.

Comments

• Some real "winners" among this bunch for sure. But I'll go with the last one when the poll comes out.
    There is no dragon? :(
    This one: *The news reporting Sam Mendes was cutting out all the action in Skyfall to secure Oscar nominations.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    The CIA were smuggling guns through the Skyfall set gets my vote. (Will there be a poll?)

The Eve is Moneypenny was/is an ongoing rumor sort of but to me it is not so strange. CIA and komodo dragon and no martinis - strange.
  • edited August 2012 Posts: 12,837
    I vote for number 2. Mainly because it makes no sense whatsoever

Don't see what's strange about the Komodo dragon, I actually think it would be pretty cool and I hope it's in the film. Bond villians have had pets before, Blofelds cat, Sanchez's lizard, etc. I think it helps make them more memorable.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I vote for number 2. Mainly because it makes no sense whatsoever

Don't see what's strange about the Komodo dragon, I actually think it would be pretty cool and I hope it's in the film. Bond villians have had pets before, Blofelds cat, Sanchez's lizard, etc. I think it helps make them more memorable.
    My thoughts exactly, but I put every nomination into the mix, no matter. For me I have to go for the news that explosions were replacing fight scenes to save money. All are stupid, but that one is just utterly stupid, making no sense at all to me. And that is why I find it the strangest.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I'll vote for the CIA smuggling guns through the Skyfall set. That's as crazy as they come.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    I vote for the smuggling through Skyfall. That was just bizzare and a cheap way to get some " news " for Skyfall.
    *The CIA were smuggling guns through the Skyfall set.

It's just absurd. There's my vote, right there.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    My vote goes to Ralph Fiennes as Blofeld since Blofeld is old and done.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    My vote goes to the whole Heineken/martini business. That ridiculous nonsense had so many incompetent, clueless people in an incredible uproar, based off of terrible reporting.