Does the Bond 50 Blu-ray set include space for Skyfall?

edited August 2012 in Merchandise Posts: 13
Simple question really but I can't find an answer: Does the Bond 50 Blu-ray set include space for Skyfall?

If you haven't seen it, which is unlikely, you can find it here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B006PFCQR4/mi6thehomeofj-21

Comments

I believe it does.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Yes. It does. The photo below is from this video.

STARCARSEp3-AttackoftheJamesBondVehicles_Comic-Co12-34-17.jpg
  • Yes. It does. The photo below is from this video.

STARCARSEp3-AttackoftheJamesBondVehicles_Comic-Co12-34-17.jpg

Thanks! Part of me hopes there won't be another Bond so all films will be in one box, or in this case, book!

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @NuttyNadim, blasphemy!

I hope they keep them coming, but this is why I'm going to buy them separately: you'll never have a complete box set, until we reach a fateful day (I won't see why it would ever come) that something happens and the world doesn't need James Bond anymore. I believe I already have 5 of the 22 on blu-ray, and the rest on DVD. I actually have three copies of CR, the special edition DVD that came with the playing cards, the copy that came in the box set, and the Collector's Edition blu-ray. I'm going to snatch up TND and GE when they are out on blu-ray, not only because I'm dying to have GE, but because I'd like to have the full Brosnan and Craig eras (thus far) on blu-ray, then I will work on the rest.
  • Creasy47 wrote:
    @NuttyNadim, blasphemy!

I hope they keep them coming, but this is why I'm going to buy them separately: you'll never have a complete box set, until we reach a fateful day (I won't see why it would ever come) that something happens and the world doesn't need James Bond anymore. I believe I already have 5 of the 22 on blu-ray, and the rest on DVD. I actually have three copies of CR, the special edition DVD that came with the playing cards, the copy that came in the box set, and the Collector's Edition blu-ray. I'm going to snatch up TND and GE when they are out on blu-ray, not only because I'm dying to have GE, but because I'd like to have the full Brosnan and Craig eras (thus far) on blu-ray, then I will work on the rest.

I know, I apologise. If it was to end, it'd be fitting, seeing as it is 50 years. The one thing that worries me about buying such a boxset is that there will be more. Even if I did buy it, it'd come to the time where a new disc format would be out and they'd probably release them all on that, if Bond was still being made. Could never win!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @NuttyNadim, it's cool that they are leaving a slot for SF, but the time is just going to fly by. Before you know it, if you buy it, the SF slot will be filled and 'Bond 24' will already be filming, making your set inferior. It's why I can't lose with purchasing them separately.
    @Creasy47
    Interesting your logic. I don't own any of the Bonds on DVD. I have maybe 5 (last I checked) on VHS. I plan on getting the 50 anniversary set and am looking forward to watching the extra features discs for each film.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator