The 1st Annual MI6 Community Awards Final Voting For *Biggest Craig Fan*

2»

Comments

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    i'll go by the obvious. @GermanLady.
    Thanks folks :)
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 371
    DCisared wrote:
    Woah! I'm afraid I have just voted for commander skyfall when I was actually supposed to vote for Germanlady , It was a clumbersome slip on my iPhone and I apologise for any inconvenience caused to the mods and the nominees. Is there a way of rectifying my mistake?
    Apologies again :(

Oh and here's me on top of the world 'cos someone had voted for me...

:)>-
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    DCisared wrote:
    Woah! I'm afraid I have just voted for commander skyfall when I was actually supposed to vote for Germanlady , It was a clumbersome slip on my iPhone and I apologise for any inconvenience caused to the mods and the nominees. Is there a way of rectifying my mistake?
    Apologies again :(

Oh and here's me on top of the world 'cos someone had voted for me...

:)>-

Ahhhh haha I'm sorry amigo it's just I've got butter fingers , if it's any consolation I think your a terrific nominee :D lol
    DCisared - just noticed it now - does the name read as DC is a Red? It wasn't clear to ne that Liverpools are named Reds eiter.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    @Germanlady!
    Germanlady wrote:
    DCisared - just noticed it now - does the name read as DC is a Red? It wasn't clear to ne that Liverpools are named Reds eiter.

Yes, that's how it's meant to be. Quite clever, really.
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    Samuel001 wrote:
    @Germanlady!
    Germanlady wrote:

Yes, that's how it's meant to be. Quite clever, really.

Yep :) that's right :D