The 1st Annual MI6 Community Awards Final Voting For *Biggest Craig Fan*

0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
edited July 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 28,694

Comments

I'm a Craig convert. While I probably show myself as a big Brosnan defender (he was my childhood Bond afterall) I actually think Craig is "better".
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 3,494
    It has to be German Lady for me, although I afford all the nominees mad respect for appreciating one of the best Bonds ever. Where's the poll?
    Quantum IS #1 on my list. But alas, this is a democracy.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    JWESTBROOK wrote:

Wait, you mean your favorite film or what?
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 3,494
    JWESTBROOK wrote:

I wouldn't necessarily agree if you mean the movie, but respect your choice. QOS has more merits than it's detractors give it credit for. I certainly prefer it to quite a few other entries in the series. DAD practically put me to sleep!
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 11,189
    I would have thought the LAST thing DAD could do was put you to sleep.

Have you crying or gasping in utter astonishment? Perhaps ;)
    Hmmm, just like on the Brosnan thread, it's tough, especially because Craig has alot of big fans on here. I guess I'll vote Germanlady, although JWESTBROOK has to get an honorable mention, anybody who has Quantum as no 1 must be a pretty big fan, hahaha.
    I was looking forward to this -thanks especially to folks like royale, who normally would loathe me . But yes, where is the poll?
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 306
    lol. Definitely GL! She wins hands down. She said it was the only reason she is here, not Bond, and she defends him from any possible slight with a savage ferocity. :D :D :D
    Germanlady wrote:
    I was looking forward to this -thanks especially to folks like royale, who normally would loathe me . But yes, where is the poll?

I don't loathe you, I just disagree with alot of what you say, especially when it involves Dalton and/or Craig :)
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 4,762
    I nominate @DoubleOhhSeven.
  • It has to be @DCisared for me, a massively devoted Craig fan and I can safely say he's not a dickhead!

I vote for @GermanLady
    Germanlady wrote:

I don't loathe you, I just disagree with alot of what you say, especially when it involves Dalton and/or Craig :)

• edited July 2012 Posts: 2,107
    Germanlady
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited July 2012 Posts: 12,459
    I respect all nominees for sure, but honestly it can only be Germanlady.
    I love Craig, too (dreamt about him, crave his Bond, etc.). But I don't have 1/100th of the passion, info, detailed scoop, etc. that Germanlady has. Let alone fly across the Atlantic ocean to watch him in a play. A play where he wore a mustache and spoke American English, mind you. Hats off to her!

I'll be back on this thread tomorrow looking for the poll :)
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 371
    I'm an absolutely massive DC fan, but even I'm not going to vote for myself against @Germanlady... ^:)^
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    edited July 2012 Posts: 1,329
    It has to be @DCisared for me, a massively devoted Craig fan and I can safely say he's not a dickhead!

Haha thanks very much amigo! It makes me very emotional lol

As for my vote I also surprise suprise vote for @Germanlady
    Thanks - truly, as someone, who doesn't consider herelf being too well liked, probably because of my devotion to the man and yes, the fierceness with which I jump to his protection, I appreciate the votes.
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 774
    Germanlady wrote:
    Thanks - truly, as someone, who doesn't consider herelf being too well liked, probably because of my devotion to the man and yes, the fierceness with which I jump to his protection, I appreciate the votes.

As a fellow Craig fan (though nowhere near your devotion) I actually very much respect your contributions and opinions; and really appreciate your ability to source articles, tweets, etc. You don't get thanked enough for that.
    Volante wrote:
    Germanlady wrote:

As a fellow Craig fan (though nowhere near your devotion) I actually very much respect your contributions and opinions; and really appreciate your ability to source articles, tweets, etc. You don't get thanked enough for that.

Yeah, I disagree with Germanlady alot but she is really good with getting info, pics, etc.
    I respect all nominees for sure, but honestly it can only be Germanlady.
    I love Craig, too (dreamt about him, crave his Bond, etc.). But I don't have 1/100th of the passion, info, detailed scoop, etc. that Germanlady has. Let alone fly across the Atlantic ocean to watch him in a play. A play where he wore a mustache and spoke American English, mind you. Hats off to her!

I'll be back on this thread tomorrow looking for the poll :)

It didn't look half bad, really and didn't take away any of the pleasure of seeing him act life or seeing him at the stage door.

I vote for Germanlady.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Poll added.
    00Beast wrote:

Thank you good sir. I don't expect many votes but alittle acknowledgment of my loyalty to Craig is greatly appreaciated. :)
    00Beast wrote:

Thank you good sir. I don't expect many votes but alittle acknowledgment of my loyalty to Craig is greatly appreaciated. :)

No problem pal!
    edited July 2012 Posts: 1,329
    Craig is currently at Fenway park stadium watching Liverpool v Roma in a pre season friendly , any votes for real time location updates? Lol
    DCisared wrote:
    Craig is currently at Fenway park stadium watching Liverpool v Roma in a pre season friendly , any votes for real time location updates? Lol

Yes absolutely :) Thanks.

Woah! I'm afraid I have just voted for commander skyfall when I was actually supposed to vote for Germanlady , It was a clumbersome slip on my iPhone and I apologise for any inconvenience caused to the mods and the nominees. Is there a way of rectifying my mistake?
    Apologies again :(
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Gotta go @GermanLady on this'n.