Man of Steel Video Game

2»

Comments

• oo7oo7
    http://uk.gamespot.com/news/wb-games-seattle-cuts-staff-6388675
    whats this mean for superman development, nothing too interesting the games almost released i guess you don't need as much staff?
    oo7 wrote:
    I loved that game, was pretty bad for doing the challenge medals though. did you play punisher no mercy on the ps3?

No Mercy was terrible.

Punisher ps2: Great action game where you can do intresting things like torture, use the enviroment, etc.

Punisher No Mercy: Generic FPS where the singleplayer is basically just bot matches and the multiplayer isn't any good either.
  • oo7oo7
    edited August 2012 Posts: 1,068
    superman_henry_cavill_by_patokali-d4bwuuy.jpg
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Superman is f*cking invincible. They just can't get that into a game, it's hard to get any powers into a game. That's why Batman works well, he has no powers.

Spider-Man worked well in the Treyarch games.

But Spiderman can be killed with one mistake. Not Superman, and he isn't an interesting character at all above all that.
  • edited August 2012 Posts: 12,837
    Never cared about Superman, saw the first two films but that's it. He's just too much of a goody goody, total hero, America f*ck yeah kinda guy. Plus, the 2nd one was just dumb. He ripped off his symbol and used as a weapon??? Pretty stupid.

How about a Superman film/game, where he gets sick of helping humans for no reason and turns bad and takes over the world? Or maybe he doesn't turn bad, but he's sick of saving people so he keeps the people in whatever city he's protecting as prisoners, to keep them "safe"
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Never cared about Superman, saw the first two films but that's it. He's just too much of a goody goody, total hero, America f*ck yeah kinda guy. Plus, the 2nd one was just dumb. He ripped off his symbol and used as a weapon??? Pretty stupid.

How about a Superman film/game, where he gets sick of helping humans for no reason and turns bad and takes over the world? Or maybe he doesn't turn bad, but he's sick of saving people so he keeps the people in whatever city he's protecting as prisoners, to keep them "safe"

I think Frank Miller's interpretation of him as a slave for the governments whim in DKR is very accurate, and how I envision what he would end up being as time went on. They could do a story where he makes the choice akin to Dr. Manhattan in Watchmen and abandon the world he has been saving.
  • oo7oo7
    urgh I dont know. Bryne made some attempts to go back to something closer to donners superman in the man of steel 6 issue mini series but i fear it just became another foolish soap opera of stupid stories forces onto the character.
    I often find batman will be portrayed as the better of superman in batman books and visa versa in the superman title, or indeed they are the same person working in two different ways.

I look forward to earth one vol 2. was dr Manhattan not just a disposable superman?
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    He ripped off his symbol and used as a weapon??? Pretty stupid.

Family Guy said what I wish to say.

And, sadly Youtube doesn't seem to have the clip I'm looking for. Dammit.
    He ripped off his symbol and used as a weapon??? Pretty stupid.

Family Guy said what I wish to say.

And, sadly Youtube doesn't seem to have the clip I'm looking for. Dammit.

Found it:
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Thank you, 0Brady!
  • Love that episode.
  • oo7oo7
    Warner Bros Interactive has announced that the new video game "Injustice: Gods Among Us" will be released in April 2013.
    wonder what june will bring