Post a picture of yourself! :P

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Found this on an old memory card. Couldn't have been happier if Diana Rigg was sitting in it...
    IMG-0281-2.jpg

Nice picture of you. Don't think I've seen a photo of you before so it's nice to put a face to the username, @LeonardPine.
  • LeonardPineLeonardPine The Bar on the Beach
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Found this on an old memory card. Couldn't have been happier if Diana Rigg was sitting in it...
    IMG-0281-2.jpg

Nice picture of you. Don't think I've seen a photo of you before so it's nice to put a face to the username, @LeonardPine.

Thanks @Dragonpol anonymous no longer! 😁
    cwl007 wrote: »
    Up close the cars looked amazing didn't they. I remember the Cougar was massive, it must have manoeuvred like a block of flats on the ice!
    I spent ages just looking at the vehicles, stunning up close. Although the smashed up Astons from CR and QOS were upsetting to see lol.

I did indeed spend a long time in there, my wife went off to look around and left me there! It was lovely and quiet too!
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Nice picture. That was down in Beaulieu wasn't it. I went to the Bond exhibition a few years ago now with my family. It was a fantastic exhibition, I was like a kid in a sweet shop. (and I was 34!)

Correct @cwl007 it was Beaulieu. This was a few years ago. And like you i was also like a kid in a sweetshop! Great day!

I'd never seen the Mercury Cougar in 'real life' before so that was a real bonus.

That's where I went to see the exhibition. Made sure I got a selfie with every car and the huge glass display cabinet/wall with all the other scale models in.....etc. :)) Brilliant day out! :-bd

I loved it. I was going to go to the London one but haven't got around to it.

Taking the wife to the Harry Potter exhibition at Christmas so she gets to indulge in her preferences too!
    IMG-0281-2.jpg

Thanks @Dragonpol anonymous no longer! 😁

Yes, The Poster Who Came in from the Cold you might say! ;)
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Nice picture. That was down in Beaulieu wasn't it. I went to the Bond exhibition a few years ago now with my family. It was a fantastic exhibition, I was like a kid in a sweet shop. (and I was 34!)

Correct @cwl007 it was Beaulieu. This was a few years ago. And like you i was also like a kid in a sweetshop! Great day!

I'd never seen the Mercury Cougar in 'real life' before so that was a real bonus.

That's where I went to see the exhibition. Made sure I got a selfie with every car and the huge glass display cabinet/wall with all the other scale models in.....etc. :)) Brilliant day out! :-bd

I loved it. I was going to go to the London one but haven't got around to it.

Taking the wife to the Harry Potter exhibition at Christmas so she gets to indulge in her preferences too!

That is when you need to strike and suggest it? :))
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Trying on my suit for my nieces wedding. And decided to dust off the tux while I was at it.
    uwkb9czsnn5s.jpeg
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Benny, you look a bit like Vinnie Jones - but only if you consider that a compliment.

If not, I'll lay low for a while.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Good job with trimming those hairs.
    Benny wrote: »
    Trying on my suit for my nieces wedding. And decided to dust off the tux while I was at it.
    uwkb9czsnn5s.jpeg

Very suave Benny!!! Just go in the Tux?!!!! :)) :-bd
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Are you wearing sneakers with that?
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Benny wrote: »
    uwkb9czsnn5s.jpeg

One suave MF. B-) :-c
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Looking cool as cucumber @Benny ! And congrats on the wedding!
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Here's a picture of me my stalker took:
    84249944_181666676416345_7615273999911616512_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ohc=3mqpbAECLMUAX_dKgT3&_nc_ht=scontent.fcxh3-1.fna&oh=5af6e5a52e9f31fa8530bc7c0c08e3bb&oe=5EBB44AF
    Well I’ve only got the one.

Are they a member of the Dragonpol family?
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    I took Billie Eilish's hair for a spin.

MaDd34N.jpg
    I'm like that, you know.....
    Me and @Birdleson, and our dogs, King (he needs no intro) and Jade. Taken in my living room.

3dlBRbv.jpg

Crazy, huh? We should go to that place that rejected us last time.
  • goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    Why did they reject you? No dogs allowed?
    Why did they reject you? No dogs allowed?

It was under threat of death. No seriously, just rain. They had closed their patio.
  • goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    Ah ok.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator

I'm jealous. I've never had a stalker. An ex girlfriend once moved to the village I lived in with my wife and I tried to accuse her of following me. I think it was coincidence. so calling the police was maybe rash.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Me and @Birdleson, and our dogs, King (he needs no intro) and Jade. Taken in my living room.

3dlBRbv.jpg

Great photo guys.
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Auschwitz?

Reminds me of a Monty Pyton joke.
    The story goes the Pythons were doing a tour in Poland, and had scheduled to visit Auschwitz. Arriving late they were told it was closed and could they come back.
    They pleaded, but were told sorry it's closed. To which Graham Chapman apparently said, 'Tell them we're Jewish.'

:))
    NicNac wrote: »

I'm jealous. I've never had a stalker. An ex girlfriend once moved to the village I lived in with my wife and I tried to accuse her of following me. I think it was coincidence. so calling the police was maybe rash.

I'm just happy you've never spotted me...d'oh!
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Okay so this is me. Getting warm for NTTD with some JB vibes and my fellow Seamaster 300.

p2qjskh.jpg

fcUAODV.jpg

edited February 2020 Posts: 7,526
    Is that just 'tie'ing you over until you get a proper handkerchief?

Are they a member of the Dragonpol family?

A family of stalkers?
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    69980227_10215520195134160_707593718827319296_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=7aed08&_nc_ohc=TxjwJF4w4QkAX9NHrUX&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub4-1.fna&_nc_tp=7&oh=c69bd64cfa55a38940e069e50268fe16&oe=5EB52062

A most recent photo of myself, on set for my latest short.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    matt_u wrote: »
    Okay so this is me. Getting warm for NTTD with some JB vibes and my fellow Seamaster 300.

p2qjskh.jpg

fcUAODV.jpg

Damn!! This is coming from a follically challenged man, @matt_u -- you have a great head of hair!