Post a picture of yourself! :P

Comments

• SirHilaryBraySirHilaryBray Scotland
    HASEROT wrote: »
    doing my best impersonation of my profile pic lol.

medrax_zpskkjgkmfe.jpg

HAHAHA uncanny!
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    Watching blue films in your chateau?

no.. it's just how everything looks here. lol
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Blue? That's depressing!
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I've gone rogue to take on SPECTRE myself. ;)
    tICUbUk.jpg?1
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    @Murdock... really need to get together one day and do a Bond vs Drax photo :))
    I'll have to get a yellow loose fitting space suit and a wrist dart gun. :))
  • SarkSark Guangdong, PRC
    At one of the few unpolluted places I've been in China.

11894487_10100644250768546_2179189932203761927_o.jpg
    Murdock wrote: »

and i'll have to invest in a black Kim Jon Ill suit lol.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited September 2015 Posts: 28,694

and i'll have to invest in a black Kim Jon Ill suit lol.

Hoping to bring back the nehru suit, are we, @haserot?

02--Canali.jpg

I can see you heading down the catwalk now:

That's right ladies and gentlemen, give it up for @haserot, sporting this fall's black Nehru suit accompanied by a crimson pocket square. Fierce! Form-fitting and stylish, it's the perfect fashion choice for any man who wants to poetically brood about life's discontents from the far reaches of outer space."
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Can I be Drax's shuttle?

Actually, @Birdleson, I'm sorry to inform you that the role has been taken up by @Thunderfinger. Applications went out last week and you just missed the deadline. Frankly he's an easy choice for it, because like the Doctor's TARDIS, he's bigger on the inside, which is a quality you want in every human shuttle you hire for a job of this calibre. I'm sure you understand.

We could, however, secure you a role as an extra, say as one of Drax's henchman or something. I can't guarantee that you won't be obliterated by a laser gun during the course of the photo shoot, but a job's a job.
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7... OMG, i would totally wear the hell out of that... but white shirt underneath?? i really don't wanna be accidentally mistaken for a priest lol.. but maybe a slate grey jacket/pants with black shirt - hell yes..

just let me slim down first.. only a few hundred pounds - nothing much lol.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7... OMG, i would totally wear the hell out of that... but white shirt underneath?? i really don't wanna be accidentally mistaken for a priest lol.. but maybe a slate grey jacket/pants with black shirt - hell yes..

just let me slim down first.. only a few hundred pounds - nothing much lol.

But the priest thing could be a whole part of your criminal psyche. People will begin to ask, "Is this guy holy and righteous, or evil and cunning in his ways? Is he the kind of man my daughter would bring home, or would he be the one bringing her, chopped up into little pieces and stuffed into a duffel bag? Toe that line between saint and sinner, my friend; really live it. Advise church patrons giving confessions at your local church one minute, then kick a cat to the moon and back the next. Tenet No. 1 of being a villain: Always keep them guessing!
    I think we all should get together and make our own Bond movie. ;)
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 .... LOL.. i'll try and keep that in mind :))

@Murdock .... i would be so down for that.
    I think we all should get together and make our own Bond movie. ;)

That would be cool. I just did the voice over for two characters 1 of which is M on the Shademaker project the fan made film by MI6 comms very own Shamelord and from what I have seen it looks fantastic they have really dome an amazing job has a real vintage quality to it.
    i've been wanting to do my own fan made Bond short film for a while.. but obviously just for fun - the trouble with that is, i would like to use local actors to do it - but there are certain expectations they have beyond just the monetary - like, sometimes they expect it to be shown at festivals or wherever - but since i dont own the rights to Bond, i can't justly do that obviously lol... so it would have to be purely for fun / experience / and youtube..

one of my plans was to either make a film based on the FAVTAK short story - or - do the QOS short story, but add a bit of a twist to it to make it a little more interesting than simply just a guy talking to Bond..
    I want to recreate scenes from my Favorite Bond movies with my own little spin on things. It won't be full on spoof but more loving homage. Maybe do a scene for scene remake of GoldenEye in the style of Our Robocop Remake. ;)
    i've been wanting to do my own fan made Bond short film for a while.. but obviously just for fun - the trouble with that is, i would like to use local actors to do it - but there are certain expectations they have beyond just the monetary - like, sometimes they expect it to be shown at festivals or wherever - but since i dont own the rights to Bond, i can't justly do that obviously lol... so it would have to be purely for fun / experience / and youtube..

one of my plans was to either make a film based on the FAVTAK short story - or - do the QOS short story, but add a bit of a twist to it to make it a little more interesting than simply just a guy talking to Bond..

Haserot. I always had an idea for screen play for between the novels of OHMSS and YOLT in the period where Bond is falling to pieces after Tracey's death. When he is at his most insubordinate, angriest, dangerous and ruthless. But then QOS came out and it kind of felt like it was almost what I had in mind apart from Bonds grief was for Vesper and not Tracey.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    edited October 2015 Posts: 1,756
    Right now, my dream honestly is to be James Bond... Ian Fleming's Bond writings are in public domain in Canada, and right now I'm doing a modern screenplay adaption of FYEO, mostly because it's based in Canada where I'm from and it could be shot on a low budget. I'm just a bit busy and honestly a bit lazy to finish it, but it's kind of hard to believe I could technically do it.

Anyone who has ideas or wants to contribute, contact.
    It's been a while since I posted a picture, so I thought I'd share a more recent one.

Here's a recent picture of me while I was trying to get a few reference photos to use in a self-portrait project for one of my art classes:

Portrait1.jpg
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, all I see is a broken image link.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    It's been a while since I posted a picture, so I thought I'd share a more recent one.

Here's a recent picture of me while I was trying to get a few reference photos to use in a self-portrait project for one of my art classes:

Portrait1.jpg

Wow! Young AND Good-looking...I'm just good-looking...damn :))
    edited October 2015 Posts: 28,694
    Creasy47 wrote: »

@Creasy47, that's weird. Here's another shot:

http://i.imgur.com/iKpEIuZ.jpg
  • RC7RC7
    Creasy47 wrote: »

@Creasy47, that's weird. Here's another shot:

http://i.imgur.com/iKpEIuZ.jpg

You're a cool looking guy, Brady.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    You shouldn t post pictures like that with Gustav on these boards.

This^
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    I've told you before but I'll say it again, @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 you are a good looking lad.

Why not darling

:D
  • I know, I know. I've been a member of these boards for a mere hour and everyone is just CLAMORING for photos.
    photo.php?fbid=10152962560775986&set=a.423370730985.204285.500330985&type=3&theater
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 25
    [
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    edited June 2017 Posts: 9,020