Post a picture of yourself! :P

Comments

• BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Lovely photo and congratulations on your anniversary @SirHilaryBray
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    edited August 2015 Posts: 3,675
    If I may, I think I'm team Conooreazenaltrosaig. Yes, that's right. I just combined all six Bond actors last names.

Awesome photo @SirHilaryBray. Nice tux.
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    I'm in London this weekend, and I found a very familiar lamp post...

[EDIT: my phone isn't interested in posting my picture, I'll have to retry when I'm home
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    @talos7

I'm not even going to pretend to know what it must have been like to live through such an experience.
    I was a Swiss Army Grenadier and have participated in some natural disaster operations in the Swiss mountains in the nineties and the 00's which gives me some idea what bravery means.
    But there is no doubt in my mind, that the bravest and most determined people are firefighters and I have the upmost respect for people like you.
    =D>

Thank You! and my hat off to you as well.

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    @Talos7 same here, a deep bow for firefighters indeed!

And @SirHilaryBray you certainly look the part, as does your wife! congratulations on your anniversary!
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    21032873649_5b583755dc_b.jpg

As I said before, went to London on a Bond-trip with friends, and just had to do it.
  • MartinBond wrote: »

As I said before, went to London on a Bond-trip with friends, and just had to do it.

So cool Martin :-D! Hartstikke gaaf man :-P.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    =D> Great photo. :)
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    edited September 2015 Posts: 512
    MartinBond wrote: »

@MartinBond Mooie foto Martin! Super stoer! B-)
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    edited September 2015 Posts: 1,756

My suit didn't really come out perfectly but I like this shot, as you can see I really want to be Bond :D
    QvXuEP6.jpg
    You've got the look(s)
  • SirHilaryBraySirHilaryBray Scotland
    I am going up to Skyfall lodge country next week got my Barbour, Npeal and Iggy cords at the ready going to recreate it for a giggle. Will post it up.
    I am going up to Skyfall lodge country next week got my Barbour, Npeal and Iggy cords at the ready going to recreate it for a giggle. Will post it up.

Rent a DB5 while you're at it!
  • RC7RC7
    edited September 2015 Posts: 10,512
    JWESTBROOK wrote: »

Rent a DB5 while you're at it!

I tried this for my wedding in the highlands, the only thing that stopped me was the fact you have to have a chauffeur. I'd have felt very much like Craig in a life jacket so I opted against it. £2500+ is a lot when you can't actually get behind the wheel.

• My suit didn't really come out perfectly but I like this shot, as you can see I really want to be Bond :D
    QvXuEP6.jpg

FFFF-ing hell. Marry me. Now! I promiss you won't be shot like Tracy.
  • OnlyManWhoCanOnlyManWhoCan Greater London
    edited September 2015 Posts: 202
    What the heck - I'm getting married on the 19th of this month so was trying out my outfit this weekend. Although I don't think Bond would have stripes on his jacket like I do I still think I'm looking pretty sharp if I do say so myself:
    2cibuqv.jpg
    (Kinda reminds me of the SPECTRE poster, but with more bookshelves in the background)
    What the heck - I'm getting married on the 19th of this month so was trying out my outfit this weekend. Although I don't think Bond would have stripes on his jacket like I do I still think I'm looking pretty sharp if I do say so myself:
    Suit.jpg
    (Kinda reminds me of the SPECTRE poster, but with more bookshelves in the background)

Your pic did not work. Try Tinypic to upload and post using the forum link it provides.
    @SirHilaryBray Weird! It worked fine on my computer! I've followed your advice so hopefully it's working? Cheers for the heads up.
    @SirHilaryBray Weird! It worked fine on my computer! I've followed your advice so hopefully it's working? Cheers for the heads up.

Your sorted now showing up. Always used Tinypic for forums easy peasy! loving the jacket remind me of Steve McQueen.

i596px.jpg

My suit didn't really come out perfectly but I like this shot, as you can see I really want to be Bond :D
    QvXuEP6.jpg

FFFF-ing hell. Marry me. Now! I promiss you won't be shot like Tracy.

QvXuEP6.jpg

Hey man if they ever remake Licence to Kill in the next few years your on for Del Torro's part.

2v1b76o.jpg

Your sorted now showing up. Always used Tinypic for forums easy peasy! loving the jacket remind me of Steve McQueen.

i596px.jpg

Awesome! Thanks for the McQueen props, although TBH the colour scheme reminds me of the Love Bug - I just need Herbie's 53 badge!
    edited September 2015 Posts: 2,138

i596px.jpg

Awesome! Thanks for the McQueen props, although TBH the colour scheme reminds me of the Love Bug - I just need Herbie's 53 badge!

Haha So true. But we know the truth OMWC you spend your weekend in a quartet harmonising to Bond songs

125jt6x.png

i596px.jpg

Haha So true. But we know the truth OMWC you spend your weekend in a quartet harmonising to Bond songs

125jt6x.png
    If only the former James Bond actors would join me - Connery's Scottish Tones, Brosnan's Irish accent, Dalton voice of the Valleys...

2cibuqv.jpg

Congratulations! I love where you're going with your suit - should be a memorable wedding.

i596px.jpg

125jt6x.png
    If only the former James Bond actors would join me - Connery's Scottish Tones, Brosnan's Irish accent, Dalton voice of the Valleys...

Too Funny man, because finally Dalton would be the best Bond amongst that group because the Welsh they don't sing, they SANG!!! (Tom Jones Quote) - All the very best for the big day mate.
    Many thanks @JWESTBROOK and @SirHilaryBray!

You also better believe I've got some Bond at my wedding: before my bride arrives we have Nobody Does it Better, while we're signing the register we'll be having Barry's instrumental of We Have All the Time in the World (yes I know that's played during the tragic end of that film but it's still good!) and finally, at our reception we're having a Roald Dahl theme for our tables (each table named after a book) with one table reserved for Dahl's YOLT screenplay!
    Many thanks @JWESTBROOK and @SirHilaryBray!

You also better believe I've got some Bond at my wedding: before my bride arrives we have Nobody Does it Better, while we're signing the register we'll be having Barry's instrumental of We Have All the Time in the World (yes I know that's played during the tragic end of that film but it's still good!) and finally, at our reception we're having a Roald Dahl theme for our tables (each table named after a book) with one table reserved for Dahl's YOLT screenplay!

NICE!
    =D>
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    doing my best impersonation of my profile pic lol.

medrax_zpskkjgkmfe.jpg
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Watching blue films in your chateau?
    edited September 2015 Posts: 2,138
    Ok two years after the wedding picture previously posted. Moved on from Connery tailor fitting suits on to the Craig Era slim fitting suits. (warning marriage ages you, old man contained within)

30w2zx4.png
    el8j77.png