Bond Action Sequence wish..

124»

Comments

• AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    edited April 2015 Posts: 1,727
    Anything involving:

- Cave diving

- Mountain/Alpine based action (climbing, skiing etc)

- Sharks (yes – if we can have a DB5 with machine guns then we can bleedin’ well have sharks again)

- Aircraft carriers (they just look awesome, and time for a naval element to return to 007)

- Helicopters flying straight down or falling off of tall buildings… (boys with toys)

Bond stunts can be Rambo or Fast'nFurious- 'esque', but the difference is that Bond should get out of danger or solve the issue in a smart or resourceful way whilst keeping his icy-calm composure - THAT is what makes him James Bond.
    Not by being stronger, more heavily armed or shooting his way out of it.

(See 007's quick thinking with the Jeep exiting C-130 in TLD using the parachute platform for what I mean)
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    A helicopter chase through a wind farm.
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    jake24 wrote: »

Excellent call.
    Send your idea to Babs please as she is not the most creative type and her team haven't come up with a truly original action set-piece since they took over from her pops.
  • suavejmfsuavejmf Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
    Dr No novel Cracken/ Giant Squid scene!

Mission: Impossible III
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    JWESTBROOK wrote: »

The one MI I didn't see.
    JWESTBROOK wrote: »

The one MI I didn't see.

It is a relatively short sequence compared to what Bond would probably do, but it is also part of the one of the biggest plot points of the film, making it pretty memorable.