the I WANT TO BE LIKE JAMES BOND thread - open the frigde, this baby's going on ice

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, GoldenEye. There are just too many to choose from.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    I'd probably soil myself doing this, but I always wanted to try the HALO jump.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I love the CR chase, but how could you more expertly show a love of your country while on a mission than by escaping off a humungous cliff and letting the Union Jack fly, plastered on your parachute? TSWLM jump ALLLLLLLL the way.
    TSWLM or Moonraker, I'm not sure...
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I do not find bungee jumping appealing; but great to watch Bond do it.
    I would love the ski jump in TSWLM for sure!
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    <font color=green size=7><b>21) PTS</b></font>

tumblr_lghiyt5Yp01qdwxo2o1_500.png

<font color=red size=4> <b>If you could experience a pre title sequence from the Bond films, which one would it be and why?</b></font>

Over to you!
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    QoS car chase. The filming might have been shakey, but it was extremely well done and spectacular. I'd be driving the Aston, of course.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    TLD.

A bit of action on Gibralter, and then a bit more action on Linda's yacht. ;)
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    TWINE - just full bore action fun and I'd have a blast driving the small boat along the Thames.

Also: TSWLM (again the ski jump would be awesome)
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    TLD.

+1
    TLD.

+1

Sign me up for TLD too.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    It's a tie between TB and CR. In one hand I get to have a great fist fight and then escape with a jetpack followed by a getaway in a DB5, and in the other I get to kill a deceitful man after killing his contact mercilessly in a bathroom. I can't choose. :D
    Oh dear, so many to choose from! It'll probably go to a Brosnan PTS, since those are heavy-laden with superb action. However, not DAD, as I have no interest in getting caught by North Korean Commies and being tortured for 14 months! That being said, I'll say Tomorrow Never Dies. Since GoldenEye would leave me thinking that I had lost a best friend and TWINE giving me a painful shoulder injury, I'll go with TND!
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited May 2012 Posts: 4,460
    15. Twenty One game, Dr No (who get a remember in CR.)
    16. Carmever Media Group.
    17. DAF, but for the funeral thing a stunt man should be hired and the scene's in Amsterdam we wil do first.
    18. In DAF this be done twice, whyle i not realy count Peter Franks.
    19. Gemma (Fields) if she should be more like my age and not in specialy be should be a chacter. If i choose a chacter from the age of the movie is made then Tracy her sister or Melina Havelock (Carole Bouquet).
    20. That wil i never do, but i must choose one then hang out of the Twine window in Spain or slide from the millenium dome. Or escapte from The factory later in the movie.
    21. Twine. Spain can be with the car (Bond take a taxi...) and England can by boat. 2 boat experience's and visit England and Spain...
  • AVTAK

Snowboarding away from Russians to 'California Girls'. The glacier sub with the Union Jack lid. A former Miss World contestant in there for five days.

What's wrong with that?

P.S Anyone who says LALD will be a hero in my eyes
    edited May 2012 Posts: 2,629
    LALD. I said it. I'm now your hero.

Octopussy

Dressing up like Castro, flying the Acrostar and an evening with Bianca sounds like a fun filled day to me.
    CR or TSWLM.
    M_Balje wrote:
    17. DAF, but for the funeral thing a stunt man should be hired and the scene's in Amsterdam we wil do first.
    19. Gemma (Fields) if she should be more like my age and not in specialy be should be a chacter. If i choose a chacter from the age of the movie is made then Tracy her sister or Melina Havelock (Carole Bouquet).
    20. That wil i never do, but i must choose one then hang out of the Twine window in Spain or slide from the millenium dome. Or escapte from The factory later in the movie.
    21. Twine. Spain can be with the car (Bond take a taxi...) and England can by boat. 2 boat experience's and visit England and Spain...

Could it be you don't really understand the concept of this thread, @M_Balje? ;-)
    DarthDimi wrote:
    M_Balje wrote:

Could it be you don't really understand the concept of this thread, @M_Balje? ;-)

Seems like he's listing his response to 15-21 of your list @DarthDimi.
    edited May 2012 Posts: 23,634
    Oh my, you're right. ;-)

Late night + too many cans of Red Bull + Scott Pilgrim = DD's sense of reality gone blurred.

Sorry about this, Balje my man. ;-)
  • Kerim wrote:
    LALD. I'm now your hero.

Octopussy

Dressing up like Castro, flying the Acrostar and an evening with Bianca sounds like a fun filled day to me.

Which agent would you be? Dawes, Hamilton or Baines? ;) haha
    Kerim wrote:
    LALD. I'm now your hero.

Octopussy

Which agent would you be? Dawes, Hamilton or Baines? ;) haha

He can be either, I'll be Sir Rog shagging Miss Caruso ;)

And I would do the TSWLM PTS because, come on! Shagging some random chick, Outskiing some hoodlums, and making one of the most famous jumps in the world!

The World Is Not Enough! Who wouldn't want to tool around the Thames in a mini-torpedo boat?
    I thought Moonraker right away, it's probably the most famous teaser of the entire series

So long as I got to the ground in one piece of course, it would be hard to beat, sheer unparalleled adrenaline rush - and some decent scenery too
    As far as feeling like a bad ass..

TLD
    GE
    CR
    QoS

As far as feeling like a super spy..

FRWL (except I'd like to actually be Bond in a hunting game with Red, and it turn out different :) )
    GF
    OP
    TSWLM
    edited May 2012 Posts: 23,634
    <font color=green size=7><b>22) Fist fights</b></font>

ultimate-fighting-championship.jpg

<font color=red size=4> <b>If you could have a fist fight from the Bond films, which one would it be and why?</b></font>

Over to you!
    The plane fight against Necros in TLD.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Fight with Nic-Nac in TMWTGG... bedding Miss. Goodnight after :)
    edited May 2012 Posts: 2,629
    I would love nothing more than getting it on with Xenia in the sauna.

It was technically a fight.

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    edited May 2012 Posts: 8,029
    Kerim wrote:
    I would love nothing more than getting it on with Xenia in the sauna.

It was technically a fight.

hear hear!