The 1st Annual MI6 Community Awards *Biggest Brosnan Fan Nominees*

0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
edited April 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 28,694
@00Beast is a shoe-in for a nomination, @BAIN123, @Murdock, and @Creasy47 is also worthy, though he is very busy and we often miss him on here. There have to be other Brosnan-maniacs. Let yourselves be known!

Comments

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Meee!!!!! :D I nominate myself - if that is possible :P
    I'll be quick, I really don't know of any real Brosnan standouts here or they haven't stood up and been recognized

Can I get back to this maybe

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    X3MSonicX wrote:

Why do you feel you should be chosen?
    I'll be quick, I really don't know of any real Brosnan standouts here or they haven't stood up and been recognized

Get back to what??

I'll stand up, nominate me! I'm a big-time Brosnan fan!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    00Beast wrote:

I'll stand up, nominate me! I'm a big-time Brosnan fan!

You were first to my mind, that's for sure. There has been many a moment where you drew blood in Pierce's name, a very, very, very brave thing to do around these parts. =D>
    @0Brady: Hahaha, yes indeed, I'm no scaredy-cat for Brosnan defending! Thanks for thinking of me!
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    edited April 2012 Posts: 2,635
    X3MSonicX wrote:

Because i grew up with Brosnan. he was the first bond i've seen, the one that made me turn into a Bond fan. His style has combined with Bond in all aspects for me, in the charm, the vanity, the clothes, Everything. Also, he was the only bond to drive 1 different car in each movie, and the DB5 in 2 of them, did u guys ever saw that? :)
    The espionage he does in every film are great also. No one can forget the Library fireight in GE, or the one in the Caviar factory in TWINE!
    I defend Brosnan with all i can, because he was my first Bond. He is the BEST Bond, with No doubts! :)
    His performance as bond made a LOT of no-Bond fans become a 007 fan after seeing mainly Goldeneye, which brought the style of Bond in the Cold war at 80's. No doubt that almost every Bond fan we ask, say that Goldeneye is the best Bond film. Not because only of Brosnan, but also for the action and of what he brought for us! That was the movie which made me of a Bond fan, that's why i'm here at MI6! ;)
    If i don't win this, i won't mind, no regrets or any kind of dudgeon. But if i win, i'll be very happy to be considered the Biggest Brosnan fan! :)

And as another nomination... Let me think of 00Beast too! :D
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    X3MSonicX wrote:

Because i grew up with Brosnan. he was the first bond i've seen, the one that made me turn into a Bond fan. His style has combined with Bond in all aspects for me, in the charm, the vanity, the clothes, Everything. Also, he was the only bond to drive 1 different car in each movie, and the DB5 in 2 of them, did u guys ever saw that? :)
    The espionage he does in every film are great also. No one can forget the Library fireight in GE, or the one in the Caviar factory in TWINE!
    I defend Brosnan with all i can, because he was my first Bond. He is the BEST Bond, with No doubts! :)
    His performance as bond made a LOT of no-Bond fans become a 007 fan after seeing mainly Goldeneye, which brought the style of Bond in the Cold war at 80's. No doubt that almost every Bond fan we ask, say that Goldeneye is the best Bond film. Not because only of Brosnan, but also for the action and of what he brought for us! That was the movie which made me of a Bond fan, that's why i'm here at MI6! ;)
    If i don't win this, i won't mind, no regrets or any kind of dudgeon. But if i win, i'll be very happy to be considered the Biggest Brosnan fan! :)

And as another nomination... Let me think of 00Beast too! :D

Damn. We have another nominee folks. :-bd
    Let's welcome Sonic into the Brosnan Fan Club, welcome aboard good sir!
    00Beast wrote:

Thank you, sir! Welcome aboard you too, Sir Beast! :)
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    00Beast wrote:

Thank you, sir! Welcome aboard you too, Sir Beast! :)

YES! I've become a Sir! Haha. Now let's see who else we can grab with us to join this fascinating club!
    00Beast wrote:
    YES! I've become a Sir! Haha. Now let's see who else we can grab with us to join this fascinating club!

Hahaha :D
    I Hope that there are many more Brosnan fans out here. Hey ppl, don't be shy, come out, nominate yourselves! :D
    I didn't know Sonic was a Brosnan admirer

He's got a Sean Connery avatar though ?!

I'll get this out the way now and nominate Beast for this one, has Goldeneye as a favorite Bond (release), goes on about Brosnan now and again and even sticks up for DAD sometimes. There has to be something here

I'll get this out the way now and nominate Beast for this one, has Goldeneye as a favorite Bond (release), goes on about Brosnan now and again and even sticks up for DAD sometimes. There has to be something here

Yep, i am a very very Admirer of Brozza. :D

Yeah, that's cause i did liked this avatar that someone i can't remember, had posted here... And also, soonly i'll download Dr No and watch it.
    Soonly ?!

Why download though, don't you own a copy at home ?
    Soonly ?!

Why download though, don't you own a copy at home ?

Unfortunately not :( i'm very young. If i were older may i would have one. But in Brazil, classic movies aren't sold at stores anymore. i'll need to download the movie and copy it to CD.

Thanks Baltimore! Much appreciated!
    @BAIN123 @00Beast @X3MSonicX

These are the ones I can think of anyway
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 1,082
    I nominate my old friend Mr.Bond, who I know is a very big Brosnan fan. He deserves to be nominated, without a doubt.

Perhaps DC007 and I also deserve to be nominated, even though there are bigger Brosnan fans?
    I nominate my old friend Mr.Bond, who I know is a very big Brosnan fan. He deserves to be nominated, without a doubt.

Perhaps DC007 and I also deserve to be nominated, even though there are bigger Brosnan fans?

@MrBond has Craig as best, but if he fends his position I see no problem in having him added. I think I will start keeping track of all nominees in a category in my first post.
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 1,082

@MrBond has Craig as best, but if he fends his position I see no problem in having him added. I think I will start keeping track of all nominees in a category in my first post.

Ok, to he was always stated that Brosnan is best, followed by Connery. He thinks Craig has the best movies, that´s it. He told me as late as yesterday in a PM that his favorite is Brosnan. Perhaps he hasn´t updated his stats for a long time?

• edited April 2012 Posts: 11,189
    I'm honoured chaps :D

Note: I don't think Brosnan's the best (anymore) but I do enjoy him.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Okey i shall explain.
    I have always found Brosnan as the best Bond, why? Because i grew up with his Bond films, and from that i have always compared the other Bond actors to him. I've also always found him the most belivable of the Bonds with best charisma, glamour and in ability to have the best sense of style that i think James Bond should have. The way he talks and walks really is the great type of Bond, and how i always imagined Bond for myself.
    But, i keep Craigs movies as the best in the franchise, and Craig and Connery are on a honourable second place of the actors.
    MrBond wrote:
    Okey i shall explain.
    I have always found Brosnan as the best Bond, why? Because i grew up with his Bond films, and from that i have always compared the other Bond actors to him. I've also always found him the most belivable of the Bonds with best charisma, glamour and in ability to have the best sense of style that i think James Bond should have. The way he talks and walks really is the great type of Bond, and how i always imagined Bond for myself.
    But, i keep Craigs movies as the best in the franchise, and Craig and Connery are on a honourable second place of the actors.

Clearly worthy of a nomination.
    BAIN123 wrote:
    I'm honoured chaps :D

Note: I don't think Brosnan's the best (anymore) but I do enjoy him.

Who is your favorite?

• edited April 2012 Posts: 11,189
    MrBond wrote:
    Okey i shall explain.

The way he walks IS awesome and I don't care what anyone else on here says :P

Say what you like about Brozza, the camera loves him. I was sad to see him go in 2004.

Although many people like to call him the worst thing ever but I think he had his moments and put his own charisma into the role.

My fav? I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a bit of love for Brozza but Connery is probably who I'd say is "best".
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    BAIN123 wrote:
    MrBond wrote:
    Okey i shall explain.

Say what you like about Brozza, the camera loves him. I was sad to see him go in 2004.

Although many people like to call him the worst thing ever but I think he had his moments and put his own charisma into the role.

My fav? I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a bit of love for Brozza but Connery is probably who I'd say is "best".

Yeah, with one of his hands in the pocket and how he just walks so smooth and relaxed.

So sad though that the second half of DAD was such a mess. If it would have continued like the movie was up to they went to Island it would have been great! But Brosnan did a great job throughout the film i think.
    BAIN123 wrote:
    MrBond wrote:
    Okey i shall explain.

Join the Brotherhood. We love reformers!
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    BAIN123 wrote:
    MrBond wrote:
    Okey i shall explain.

Join the Brotherhood. We love reformers!

Thanks! :)>-
    @BAIN123 @00Beast @X3MSonicX

These are the ones I can think of anyway

i'm honored. :)