barryt007 wrote: »
    Sánchez not in the squad. Injured?

No,just shit.

Decent transfer business by Arsène!

…and it's 2-0!

It is ,for the wage bill at least .

2-0 Hammers ??!!

Yup. Deflected Yarmolenko shot and into the net.

No,just shit.

…and it's 2-0!

2-0 Hammers ??!!

Oh happy days....great news !!....

No,just shit.

…and it's 2-0!

2-0 Hammers ??!!

That should be enough motivation for Emery and the guys later this afternoon!

No,just shit.

…and it's 2-0!

2-0 Hammers ??!!

Absolutely !!

Put some serious distance between us and those plonkers.
    West Ham are starting to get into gear now,they needed to give Pellegrini time,and he cleverly rested players like Yarmolenko after the WC and now is reaping the rewards.

A top manager IMO and well done WH for not listening to people pushing the panic button but listening to their manager instead.
  • edited September 2018 Posts: 17,379

No,just shit.

…and it's 2-0!

2-0 Hammers ??!!

Absolutely !!

West Ham are starting to get into gear now,they needed to give Pellegrini time,and he cleverly rested players like Yarmolenko after the WC and now is reaping the rewards.

A top manager IMO and well done WH for not listening to people pushing the panic button but listening to their manager instead.

Agree. I'm sure Pellegrini can push West Ham to a decent place on the table. They still have a few players out injured too, if I'm not mistaken.

No,just shit.

…and it's 2-0!

2-0 Hammers ??!!

Absolutely !!

Agree. I'm sure Pellegrini can push West Ham to a decent place on the table. They still have a few players out injured too, if I'm not mistaken.

They do...i'm glad we played them early and even then only just got 3 points.

No,just shit.

…and it's 2-0!

2-0 Hammers ??!!

Absolutely !!

They do...i'm glad we played them early and even then only just got 3 points.

Yeah, playing them now would have been a different game.

West Ham looking incredible in contrast to United at the moment.
    Pogba and Martial subbed at 70 mins.

2-1, Rashford.
    Ooooh, 3-1. Brilliant play by West Ham!
    Mmm! Another humiliation for Mourinho and Utd's pathetique fans! Another happy day!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    jobo wrote: »
    Mmm! Another humiliation for Mourinho and Utd's pathetique fans! Another happy day!

Say that to my face
    jobo wrote: »

Say that to my face

Show me your face, and I will! ;)
    2-0; we'll take that, won't we @barryt007? :-D
    Interesting to see that Iwobi and Welbeck have played very well under Emery when given the chance - today no different. Emery must be doing something right.
    Interesting to see that Iwobi and Welbeck have played very well under Emery when given the chance - today no different. Emery must be doing something right.

We will Torg,my fellow Gooner.
    Emery ,like Pellegrini,has waited and used the time well.
    A win is a win,and he is checking the team out now,seeing who he likes or doesnt like,and might enter the transfer window in January just to boost the squad and sell a few 'out of contract ' players (NOT Rambo please !!)

A win is a win,and he is checking the team out now,seeing who he likes or doesnt like,and might enter the transfer window in January just to boost the squad and sell a few 'out of contract ' players (NOT Rambo please !!)

Agree. Far from a perfect game this, but he's getting results while establishing Arsenal's new identity. Regarding Rambo:

It's interesting if this is true (Ornstein is the most reliable of the journalists covering Arsenal) – Emery might already have someone in mind if Ramsey leaves?

Agree. Far from a perfect game this, but he's getting results while establishing Arsenal's new identity. Regarding Rambo:

It's interesting if this is true (Ornstein is the most reliable of the journalists covering Arsenal) – Emery might already have someone in mind if Ramsey leaves?

Thats what im thinking,Emery wouldnt let him go unless he had someone he thinks is better lined up.
    They will need to be good ,Rambo is a dedicated player and only 27.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Well I backed Jose, though today that's changed he has clearly lost the players and things will only get worse.

I think Jose's position is now untenable the United board need to act swiftly.
    Well I backed Jose, though today that's changed he has clearly lost the players and things will only get worse.

Its beyond a joke now,and that f******g waste of space Pogba is to blame...he doesnt deserve a WC medal,the twatt.

Its beyond a joke now,and that f******g waste of space Pogba is to blame...he doesnt deserve a WC medal,the twatt.

I feel sick to be honest the club is in melt down, personally both Pogba and Jose need to go.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Jose is a joke, and behind the scenes there will be efforts to remove him.

I feel sick to be honest the club is in melt down, personally both Pogba and Jose need to go.

Needs building up again,and Mata back in the side permanently ..i'm a Gooner as you know but i hate a bad apple in the barrel,ala Pogba,as we experienced it with Sanchez but dumped him immediately.
    edited September 2018 Posts: 23,792

Needs building up again,and Mata back in the side permanently ..i'm a Gooner as you know but i hate a bad apple in the barrel,ala Pogba,as we experienced it with Sanchez but dumped him immediately.

Pogba has set his stall out now, new manger comes in and Pogba does not like what's going on same thing will happen, guaranteed that dressing room will be fractured and full of cliques now.
    Jose is a joke, and behind the scenes there will be efforts to remove him.

Hopefully by Monday, it needs to be done, I do like Jose though he has clearly lost it.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Get in Eden Hazard. :D
    Benny wrote: »
    Get in Eden Hazard. :D

I think I need to swap him for Pogba, Hazard has hit top form
    I remember back in the day when Mou was appointed and I was ridiculed by some members here and called a Pep fanboy because I challenged their claim that Man Utd now would be dominating. Well, well...