Bond related tweets

2»

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited March 2012 Posts: 13,936
    BondFan @Skyfall007Fan

6March "Caterpillar announces Skyfall involvement bit.ly/xKfhA0"

http://www.caterpillar.com/cda/components/fullArticle?id=3190320&m=395195&x=7

BondFan @Skyfall007Fan

6 March "Have you seen #Skyfall clapperboard scene dating anomaly? http://bit.ly/z9O4Ho Can @007 explain?"

"#skyfall clapperboard V64BA @007 pic, dated 11/25, says take1 //bit.ly/z3oOGk Sam Mendes blog bit.ly/x5YjVB shows take1 but 11/23?"
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    edited March 2012 Posts: 1,380
    That last spoiler is a fantastic goof on Google Translate's part! But maybe EON would agree :P
    JamesPage wrote:
    That last spoiler is a fantastic goof on Google Translate's part! But maybe EON would agree :P

Haha 'From Sweden With Love' aren't so loving towards Bond apparently!
    Skyfall007Fan ‏ @Skyfall007Fan
    Up to 10 acres of farm land to be damaged in Bond train action says Turkish media bit.ly/Aht9Pt #skyfall #
    ^ Well, that proves it's back to the classic Bond we know- destroying everything he comes in contact with.
    QBranch wrote:
    ^ Well, that proves it's back to the classic Bond we know- destroying everything he comes in contact with.

Wll, I think the last two certainly did stick to that already "Evrything he touches seems to wither and die" B-)
    Germanlady wrote:
    Skyfall007Fan ‏ @Skyfall007Fan
    Up to 10 acres of farm land to be damaged in Bond train action says Turkish media bit.ly/Aht9Pt #skyfall #

oh i do like the sound of this! Roll on filming! :D
    edited March 2012 Posts: 13,936
    Tim Readings @firemantim

Visited James Bond set to discuss fire risk and cover. Impressive professional operation & a hive of industry

Skyfall007Fan @Skyfall007Fan

@firemantim Does this mean #Skyfall will have the sort of raging fire scene seen in #QuantumofSolace?

Tim Readings @firemantim

@Skyfall007Fan Top secret stuff! All I can say is: Bond's house, gas, kerosene, helicopter, grenades & 120000L water on standby...

:-SS
    QBranch wrote:
    Tim Readings @firemantim

Visited James Bond set to discuss fire risk and cover. Impressive professional operation & a hive of industry

@firemantim Does this mean #Skyfall will have the sort of raging fire scene seen in #QuantumofSolace?

Tim Readings @firemantim

@Skyfall007Fan Top secret stuff! All I can say is: Bond's house, gas, kerosene, helicopter, grenades & 120000L water on standby...

FFFF YHES! YHES!
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    QBranch wrote:
    Tim Readings @firemantim

Tim Readings @firemantim

=D> Yes!
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    It's going to be one hell of an ending!
    Thanks for the news.
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    Another Twitter account bites the dust :D
    JamesFirth James Firth
    They're filming military helicopter flying low over Hankley Common for #Bond #Skyfall presumably. @tiny_jp looks up in awe!
  • edited March 2012 Posts: 816
    QBranch wrote:
    Tim Readings @firemantim

Tim Readings @firemantim

Does this confirm
    the SkyFall Louge as belonging to Bond? Or is he talking about another house?
    Skyfall007Fan Skyfall007Fan
    #Skyfall filming takes up 'lower' part of Whitehall. Horseguards is covered in plastic. #jamesbond http://pic.twitter.com/ezLzvRDb

Skyfall007Fan
    #Skyfall filming equipment parked down Whitehall side street. #jamesbond http://pic.twitter.com/R6Hc7NFM
    »
    An extra tells @Skyfall007Fan M, #Bond, and others are here at #Skyfall Whitehall filming

Sam Mendes watches his monitor during filming in Whitehall

Actor claims 'assassin' role in #Skyfall http://bit.ly/xdlfai #jamesbond
  • Good work Germanlady!
    Thanks. More in the filming section, as I think, the tweets should just show bits to know, where we were at what time, IF anybody is interested later on.
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    Trent Dilfer @TDESPN
    Done for the day in London on 007 set.Shot tons of cool behind the scenes footage.Best part was making the Vesper Martini #ShakenNotStirred
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    gt007 wrote:
    Trent Dilfer @TDESPN
    Done for the day in London on 007 set.Shot tons of cool behind the scenes footage.Best part was making the Vesper Martini #ShakenNotStirred

Eat your heart out angered Bond fans. This year Bond will have his beer and his martini. /:)