Comments

• zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Thanks, are these real or imaginary?
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Imaginary :D
  • edited January 2012 Posts: 298
    Pretty good stuff here @AgentJamesBond007 . Love the retro sort of feel. Would be really good if they would actually release DVDs with this design, return to the hand drawn era...Nice one! :D
    I love that DAF cover.
  • isn't the image from TB though?
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    Nice covers, @AgentJamesBond007.

This could be the thread where we post all fan-made Blu-ray covers. I'm looking forward to seeing what our great artists have to give us.
  • edited January 2012 Posts: 401
    isn't the image from TB though?
    No, it's actually from an unused DAF poster. http://commanderbond.net/media/2010/09/DAF_concept_JG_lg.jpg

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I love the DN, FRWL, and TB! The action against the white background just makes it looks so damn good. I hope we'll be getting Blu-ray covers this cool!
    OHMSS, FRWL, and YOLT's are all great. Good work!
    Exemplary work, especially the TB and DAF covers. Love the new twist on the DAF artwork!
    Thanks everyone. Added the Roger Moore films.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Nice work @AgentJamesBond007. Some nice covers there, I hope EON come up with something new for these releases. Hopefully we see soon, what that is.
    Love those covers AJB007! Excellent work, I hope someone hires you to create the Blu-Ray covers!
  • edited January 2012 Posts: 4,622
    Nice job with the Rog films. I've always liked Rog's caricaturized look in the LALD and TMWTGG official posters. Rog looks very menacing in those images. Not sure who that guy in TSWLM poster is supposed to be though? Talk about blonde Bond.
    That AVTAK one is fantastic!
  • Awesome work. I really wish they'd stop using those cheap photoshopped covers for all the dvd/blu-ray releases and stick to the original artwork.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    OP and AVTAK are my favorites. Congratulations on making an AVTAK cover that I actually like. =D>
  • As terrible as these two movies are, the MR and AVTAK covers are brilliant! Well done!
  • I can't wait for the rest. Please tell me you used to original "License Revoked" artwork for LTK. :D
  • Excellent work. If only the real covers were this good. Why they always feel the need to modernise the classic bond movies is beyond me. I think you can still have a consistent set with having individuality of each film.
    Great work! OP has always been one of my favourites, and this version is just as good! The same goes for DAF, OHMSS and TB.

In a perfect world, the Bond-films would still be hand drawn, but the chances for Skyfall being released with painted/drawn artwork are most likely very small. It would be a great way to mark the 50th anniversary though.
    Thanks all! Here's some BR art that I think looks great!

Dr. No
    normal_Dr._No.jpg

From Russia With Love
    normal_From_Russia_with_Love_2.jpg

Goldfinger
    normal_Goldfinger_2.jpg
    Love how 'new' they look.
    Oh man, that Blu-Ray art is incredible! Did you do that yourself, AJB007? If not, what's the website for that, because I'd like to see some more of that!
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    What's great about the above covers are they don't feel part of a set. That's the way it should be though we know how much easier it is for designers, afterall who wants to do a separate cover for twenty plus films. It should be an honour not a chore!
    edited January 2012 Posts: 28,694
    QUIT POSTING ALL THESE GREAT COVERS! When we get trashy photoshopped covers from EON I'll be so sad, wanting things like these instead... :-S :((
  • These are amazing, they look nice and modern but they still show the classic Bond elements well.
    edited February 2012 Posts: 2,630
    Sorry for the delay but fear not, Timothy and Pierce artwork is here! I really didn't know how to approach Pierce's horrible artwork but here's what I came with.
    ••bump••
    Sorry for the delay but fear not, Timothy and Pierce artwork is here! I really didn't know how to approach Pierce's horrible artwork but here's what I came with.

Awesome again, AJB007! I especially love the DAD artwork, that's such a cool poster! I wish they had used this instead of that bland picture with Bond and Jinx pointing their guns at the front of the cover.