Daniel, please say Happy B-Day to Marketto

13»

Comments

Belated Happy Birthday wishes Marketto! I look forward to some more exclusives from your good self regarding Bond 24! :-bd
    Watching the Premiere videos, I've spoted MGW there...check it out.

mgw_tgwtdt_uk_premiere.jpg

xxx

Haha. Bond fans are so well trained to spot MGW in even the most unexpected places. Nice work.

Michael G. Wilson: Bond Cameos are Not Enough

A compelling tale of how MGW wasn't satisfied with only making cameos in Bond films... and how he decided to add to his remarkable list of cameo roles by cameoing... in REAL LIFE.
    All the best from me, too. @};-
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Happy Birthday Marcos!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Thanks a lot guys and girls. :)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Watching the Premiere videos, I've spoted MGW there...check it out.

mgw_tgwtdt_uk_premiere.jpg

xxx

Haha. Bond fans are so well trained to spot MGW in even the most unexpected places. Nice work.

Michael G. Wilson: Bond Cameos are Not Enough

A compelling tale of how MGW wasn't satisfied with only making cameos in Bond films... and how he decided to add to his remarkable list of cameo roles by cameoing... in REAL LIFE.
    I believe the term is "photo bombing." I say we start a thread on this forum where we photoshop Michael in unexpected locations and in effect, help lead the charge for a new meme.
    Well, it's been three years now. For those who don't remember, on this exact day in 2011, James Bond himself wished me a Happy Birthday. :)

jbbr_happy_b_day_marketto.jpg

Here's the whole journey: http://jamesbondbrasil.com/2011/12/ddl10/
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Well Happy Birthday once again @Marketto007 <:-P
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    That was very nice of Daniel Craig to do that! :)
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Parabéns, my friend!

Go on with your great work! =D> ^:)^
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I do love that video clip!

Happy Birthday, dear Bond fan extraordinaire and all around great guy, Marketto! :)
  • Happy Birthday, fellow Bond friend. Great to have you here, Marketto.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Happy birthday to you @marketto007 that video always puts a smile on my face.
    Pretty sure it has the same effect on you. ;)
    Hope you have a great day my friend.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    As everyone has already reiterated, Happy Birthday to you, @marketto007. You're one of our finest agents, always out in the field spreading positivity and honest news to Bond lovers worldwide.
  • As everyone has already reiterated, Happy Birthday to you, @marketto007. You're one of our finest agents, always out in the field spreading positivity and honest news to Bond lovers worldwide.

Absolutely ;-). @Marketto007? Congratulations buddy. You have this positive vibe that affects all of us. Including me.

But make no mistake: Netherlands won from Brazil (again) in the bronze medal match from this year's World Cup Football he he he >:)
    Belated Birthday wishes Marketto!!! Where on earth did the year go?!!!! :-O
    Many thanks guys, it was a fantastic day indeed. My name and site was mentioned in a Spanish newspaper (Diario de León), which our good griend @ggl007 works, so "gracias hermano" once again. By the end of the day, I was blessed with a surprise party for me, that a day fellas, what a day.

fmNoMvs.jpg

7lcN1Jz.jpg
  • Pajan005Pajan005 Stockholm, Sweden
    That's spectacular cake right there. Have a good day
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Thanks to you, @marketto007! Amazing party!! Happy 30´s!
    Great pic and cake Marketto!!! :-bd