Comments

• 00Agent00Agent "I'm here to pick up Delectados."
    edited September 2 Posts: 4,273
    mattjoes wrote: »
    00Agent wrote: »
    FT2ZKn6.jpg

But... but he has a licence.

In fact, the poster was inspired by the plot point of Bond being a fugitive from the SFPD for the murder of Howe. I debated about whether to include just the police on the red sign of the poster, or add the other organizations, and I went for the latter because it better captured the international scale of the film, and made it more intriguing, even if it was misleading in regards to said plot point.

It's a cool poster though ;)
    After looking at your poster, In my mind i was re-doing the scene where he's caught be the police in front of the town hall going "look, i've got a licence to murder people... i've got it... right here... just one moment." fumbling around through all his pockets "damn, i must have left it at home... Stacy run!"
  • mattjoesmattjoes Sean Connery is about to point at you
    FT2ZKn6.jpg

In fact, the poster was inspired by the plot point of Bond being a fugitive from the SFPD for the murder of Howe. I debated about whether to include just the police on the red sign of the poster, or add the other organizations, and I went for the latter because it better captured the international scale of the film, and made it more intriguing, even if it was misleading in regards to said plot point.

After looking at your poster, In my mind i was re-doing the scene where he's caught be the police in front of the town hall going "look, i've got a licence to murder people... i've got it... right here... just one moment. fumbling around through all his pockets "damn, i must have left it at home... Stacy run!"

Thank you. And that would have been hilarious! =))

-Oh, here, I found the licence.
    (beat)
    -Sorry, Mr. Bond. You can go on killing, then.
    -Thank you! (shoots the cop)
  • 00Agent00Agent "I'm here to pick up Delectados."
    FT2ZKn6.jpg

After looking at your poster, In my mind i was re-doing the scene where he's caught be the police in front of the town hall going "look, i've got a licence to murder people... i've got it... right here... just one moment. fumbling around through all his pockets "damn, i must have left it at home... Stacy run!"

Thank you. And that would have been hilarious! =))

-Oh, here, I found the licence.
    (beat)
    -Sorry, Mr. Bond. You can go on killing, then.
    -Thank you! (shoots the cop)

hahah that would have been Gold!
  • barryt007barryt007 With Bond and M in Tokyo,having an interesting experience.
    Very good,i like it !!
  • edited September 23 Posts: 9,377
    v0hjdi4twco31.png

Excellent, image from The Anderson Tapes?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Out of control room.
    Fantastic work.
  • mattjoesmattjoes Sean Connery is about to point at you
    v0hjdi4twco31.png

Excellent, image from The Anderson Tapes?

Indeed, very clever!
    hokey398 wrote: »
    hmMwV6T.jpg

Nice! My Bond! :-bd