Bond 26 Title

Comments

• SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷ Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
    edited November 2022 Posts: 1,368
    DiamondMoon.
  • TheSkyfallen06TheSkyfallen06 Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    Rakers Are Forever
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    QBranch wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    QBranch wrote: »
    Spin-off time.

QuarterMaster: Gone Fishin'

He had to take the LALD rowboat instead.
    Luckily he still had the crocodile sub so he could get to the boat.

+1
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Hourglass.

Wouldn't that be

HourGlass

It all began with SeaFire, then GoldenEye and they've never looked back since.

Maybe EastEnders is to blame for all of this? It would explain the soap opera stuff of the Daniel Craig era. ;)

Lol. Very true. A spelling invention that has come to stay.

Yes, I remember hearing recently on TV that someone suggested calling it EastEnders and not Eastenders as was originally intended as it would stand out better as a logo in marketing. I think the Bond writers must've been taking notes, though Skyfall is an interesting recent exception to this rule.
    Hourglass.

Wouldn't that be

HourGlass

Maybe EastEnders is to blame for all of this? It would explain the soap opera stuff of the Daniel Craig era. ;)

Yes, I remember hearing recently on TV that someone suggested calling it EastEnders and not Eastenders as was originally intended as it would stand out better as a logo in marketing. I think the Bond writers must've been taking notes, though Skyfall is an interesting recent exception to this rule.

Yeah, I do watch the BBC here too and saw it as EastEnders, to my surprise. Yeah, It seems Skyfall chose to stay with old English or English as we know it.
    edited November 2022 Posts: 988
    'A Business In Snow'
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Flesh and Blood
  • Blood On The Train
  • LucknFateLucknFate 007 In New York
    Blood On The Train

I take it "Murder On The Orient Express" was taken
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Get On the Train
    Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Best Operatives Never Die

(BOND)
    Beautiful Opportunity Near Death
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Bacon Omelette Nearly Done
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Bring On New Directors
  • LucknFate wrote: »
    Blood On The Train

I take it "Murder On The Orient Express" was taken

Yeah lol. It was the bloodstone reference but on a train. Meh.

Never Say Goodbye
    Brittania Samurai
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    Barbara Owes Nothing, Dear
    My Today For Your Tomorrow
    Union Jack.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Hourglass.

Wouldn't that be

HourGlass

Yeah, I do watch the BBC here too and saw it as EastEnders, to my surprise. Yeah, It seems Skyfall chose to stay with old English or English as we know it.

Glad to hear you chaps can get it over there too. Is that BBC Worldwide or something?
    edited November 2022 Posts: 1,368
    Hourglass.

Wouldn't that be

HourGlass

Glad to hear you chaps can get it over there too. Is that BBC Worldwide or something?

Oh, I haven't really taken note though, it could be it. But we get the BBC here on Digital Satellite Television, known as DSTV. DSTV have lots of worldwide channels. We also get programmes like Top Gear as well. It appears DSTV are also James Bond fans and obviously love Connery's Bond more, LOL. Because years back, they showed all the Bond films. Below is the Ad of the Bondathon on M-Net Channel on DSTV.
    edited November 2022 Posts: 1,430
    Top Gear? Good show, I need to go back and rewatch the old seasons soon. On that note...

At The Limit

Apex Of Evil
    LucknFate wrote: »
    Top Gear? Good show, I need to go back and rewatch the old seasons soon. On that note...

At The Limit

Apex Of Evil

Hmm...are you suggesting that the Top Gear fellows represent the Apex of Evil ? I thought Gordon Ramsey worked hard on that.
    Since62 wrote: »
    LucknFate wrote: »

At The Limit

Apex Of Evil

Hmm...are you suggesting that the Top Gear fellows represent the Apex of Evil ? I thought Gordon Ramsey worked hard on that.

No I quite like two of them, and I wish Clarkson hadn't hit that person, otherwise I'd like him, too. Just thought of "apex" and needed it to go somewhere. I like the new hosts, too, and the latest American version was good. I know the writing team.
    Pray For Me

What Goes Up
  • Time To Bulk Up
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited November 2022 Posts: 14,956
    How The Other Half Die

No More Yesterdays

Nothing Is Forever

The Dead Don’t Care

Who Needs Enemies

Between Your Eyes
  • Agent_Zero_OneAgent_Zero_One Ireland
    mtm wrote: »
    No More Yesterdays
    I've got it. Yesterday Always Dies.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited November 2022 Posts: 4,442
    The-Greene-Dynasty.jpg
    The Greene Dynasty

To understand this title of choose more https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynasty / https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heir_apparent ( person who followd previous person on the throne. Dutch: Troonopvolger.). ''Family'' in this case you must same way as ''Twin Brother''. Dynasty also sound a bit like Destenation/destiny.