Got scared in a Bond movie (those moments that just make you go whoa!)

That's right ladies and gentlemen that's the scary moments of Bond movies. Do you have a favorite? I think gave me a jump first time my dada showed me OHMSS and when Bond comes face to face with that guy in the gorilla mask.

Comments

• Sorry I realized this was posted in the trivia and games section. My mistake. Can someone move it?
  • MalloryMallory Are you ready to get back to work?
    As a somewhat impressionable 9 year old, Zao looked pretty scary. Especially in that big hooded coat.

Nowadays, a bit silly.
  • goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    That's right ladies and gentlemen that's the scary moments of Bond movies. Do you have a favorite? I think gave me a jump first time my dada showed me OHMSS and when Bond comes face to face with that guy in the gorilla mask.

Wasn't it a polar bear instead of a gorilla?

Maybe not “scared“, but the moment that made me jump out of the seat more than once was “Pussy“, Stacey's cat that suddenly appears on the stairs accompanied by this horrifying scream.
  • Zao was very scary, dada showed me DAD and I thought he was scary for same reasons and Mallory says.
  • Well its October, month of Halloween. All Hallows eve. Or Samhein (Sammon). So, let's get into the spirit of things and list some scary Bond moments. Let's get into it guys. We need some more activity in this thread.

Baron Samedi, very scary. What else can be said for the performance of actor Geoffrey Beene in his film debut? With his white painted skull face, hes one that gave me nightmares. And one you'll never forget.

There's also the part in Moonraker where the dogs are chasing Corrine Dufoh, they played the tension perfect.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    There's another thread here somewhere, where we discuss all the 'scary' moments in the series.