Making Fun of Your Favorite Super Spy

Comments

• edited September 2012 Posts: 669
    That'sh the besht thread at thish community, folksh.
  • Look at this awesome kid! When I have a son one day, he will be cool like this:

E838M.jpg
    Look at this awesome kid! When I have a son one day, he will be cool like this:

E838M.jpg

^:)^ Wish i could pull Bond girls at that age! ;)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

E838M.jpg

How the hell did one of my childhood photos leak onto the internet?!

E838M.jpg
    Thats some pair of legs :O
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    edited October 2012 Posts: 16,333
    Before 007 Hacked into M's computer he did some snooping elsewhere in her apartment...
    __007__M__s_drawers___by_LeniR.jpg
    not done by me.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Nice work, @Master_Dahark. Their faces really sell the caption :)
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die

LOL
  • :-)) I was reading the post and to my surprise I scrolled down a bit further and there he was!!!

V8bNq.png
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Hahahaha, Pierce seems to be always a nice person!
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 4,813
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    Hahahaha, Pierce seems to be always a nice person!
    Yeah Pierce seems like a genuinely cool guy

Also found this today:

the-hq-dar-2.jpg?w=1380&h=1035
    camp+bag.jpg
  • PierceuhhhPierceuhhh Banned
    Oh my Ning Po.... hello here from Croatia I hope you are enjoying the Obama debate what a performance as Bond might say lol...

... I love your artworks... but tell me... does this mean that the next bond film will be a remake of quantom of solace? With a release date on Roger Moore's birthday? Do you work for Eon productions and Sam Mendies? Thank you Ning Po...
  • NeengPohNeengPoh Banned
    no my frenind... this image i made maybe because all day i think to myself this won question-

WHAT IF JAMES BOND WAS STILL ROGE MORE? Stil to dthis day? I think it wuld be fun.. we all get old.. why no embrace it?
  • PierceuhhhPierceuhhh Banned
    I agree Ning Poh... he is still a young vital actor... perhaps also Pierce is young enough too? I think he is younger than Roger Moore. I saw a clip of Roger Moore the cameo in Home Groan 2... he is still full of life and looks spy...
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Let's make better butter. Lmao.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited October 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Pierceuhhh wrote:
    I agree Ning Poh... he is still a young vital actor... perhaps also Pierce is young enough too? I think he is younger than Roger Moore. I saw a clip of Roger Moore the cameo in Home Groan 2... he is still full of life and looks spy...
    Yeah, Pierce is only 26 years younger! (sarcasm)
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited October 2012 Posts: 13,972
    NeengPoh wrote:
    written by Marc Forester
    Phew- that was a close one! ;)
    NeengPoh wrote:
    WHAT IF JAMES BOND WAS STILL ROGE MORE? Stil to dthis day? I think it wuld be fun.. we all get old.. why no embrace it?
    If Rog come back for one moore round I would watch it just to see if he tops his AVTAK 'body count'.
    camp+bag.jpg
    'My self-defence mechanism's right here?' ;)
    hi guy and guys and gals I hope you enjoy this one
    its is what if M got her own serie?s this is in the future where they married
    a1S6W.png
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited October 2012 Posts: 2,630
    I was scared when I saw it was updated by you, @NeengPoh and I am still scared. I can not unsee this...
  • It's a pity we can't see the dates somebody posted something if it's been longer than a day, otherwise you'd probably see about a 2 minute time-span between Piercuhhh and Neengpoh: the time he needed to sign into his other account.

Seriously guys, I am getting tired of this. Posting weird obviously unserious 'works of art' is one thing (although bordering on trolling), but talking to yourself with multiple accounts? While displaying the same kind of writing style (use of.... after every other sentence for instance!) Can't the mods just do something about this?
    Maybe I'm wrong, and these are really two different guys that both do exactly the same, and don't contribute to anything in anyway, but I doubt it! Anyway, I've kind of had it with this, I'm calling Troll, and I think the mods should too! (or at least investigate if possible!)
    It's a pity we can't see the dates somebody posted something if it's been longer than a day, otherwise you'd probably see about a 2 minute time-span between Piercuhhh and Neengpoh: the time he needed to sign into his other account.

Seriously guys, I am getting tired of this. Posting weird obviously unserious 'works of art' is one thing (although bordering on trolling), but talking to yourself with multiple accounts? While displaying the same kind of writing style (use of.... after every other sentence for instance!) Can't the mods just do something about this?
    Maybe I'm wrong, and these are really two different guys that both do exactly the same, and don't contribute to anything in anyway, but I doubt it! Anyway, I've kind of had it with this, I'm calling Troll, and I think the mods should too! (or at least investigate if possible!)

^This. C'mon @M_Balje you fooled us enough now!
    edited October 2012 Posts: 34
    how dare you call trol of me. I was aske to muve these posters to this thred and I did.. I am not haming anybody. Pierceuhh is just my friend. get a mod to chek the IPS if yu want, this is paroddy thraed. lets have some fun
  • Alright, pal, then let's say the following: If @AJB007 and I are the only one that see it this way, then fine, I'll let it pass, that's the way the forum works, no harm done.
    But consider the following, if you are indeed not a troll, and seriously want to contribute to this forum: There is a reason multiple people out here have called you out, have called you 'troll', ridiculed you Think about that, because (whether true or not) that's the impression you're making right now....
    I don't think we should get into a conflict here. IMHO i don't think having 2 accounts is a huge problem AS LONG as he doesn't brings trouble to the community.
    i asure yu. we are two difrent peoplle.. we are freinds who are simpatico veez a vee the sens of humor and way we talk online.. sorry but I wil not stop.. this is the parody thread- a place of fun
    Please, do use spell check. I can not understand half the stuff you say.
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 5,745
    NeengPoh wrote:
    i asure yu. we are two difrent peoplle.. we are freinds who are simpatico veez a vee the sens of humor and way we talk online.. sorry but I wil not stop.. this is the parody thread- a place of fun

"I assure you, we are two different people.. we are friends who are similar in our sense of humor and the way we talk online.. sorry but I will not stop.. this is the parody thread- a place for fun."

As starter of this thread, I welcome everyone and their products. We aren't all English native-born, and in my opinion, some of the best people on here come from countries outside of England or America. Be more respectful, less naive please @Agent. It makes this place a better spot to read.

Thanks, @JWESTBROOK.
    Thanks, @JWESTBROOK.

Your welcome? Thank you for taking that well.