No Time to Die production thread

Comments

Wonder why Malek requires movement coach. I could definitely see it for Bohemian Rhapsody because he's emulating Freddie Mercury's performances, but for this? Hmm... I bet the villain has some quirks to him, maybe.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited July 2019 Posts: 5,869
    Wonder why Malek requires movement coach. I could definitely see it for Bohemian Rhapsody because he's emulating Freddie Mercury's performances, but for this? Hmm... I bet the villain has some quirks to him, maybe.
    It could be more for the stunt people than Malek. She knows how he moves.

If this Scotland/Norway sequence is the finale then I'm sure we'll be seeing some Malek in action.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    Denbigh wrote: »

If this Scotland/Norway sequence is the finale then I'm sure we'll be seeing some Malek in action.

One of the masked guys chasing the girl on the ice has an injury, possibly a gunshot, that is causing him to drag his leg... 🤔
  • Bentley007Bentley007 Manitoba, Canada
    Denbigh wrote: »

Thats my hope, am very curious as to his look for the film. But I think there is a reason we havent caught a glimpse of him filming yet. My guess is its a lot of interior scenes filmed at Pinewood.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    edited July 2019 Posts: 7,981
    If Malek’s character walks with a limp , I can see him dressing very stylishly and sporting a cool looking cane that is also a weapon.
    Malek is obviously the man on the ice. He said his face will look different in the film
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    edited July 2019 Posts: 3,497
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    Malek is obviously the man on the ice. He said his face will look different in the film

We should find a very clear image, then... :-?

EDIT:

rVpXbpB.jpg

Hmmm, good make up job, folks.
  • edited July 2019 Posts: 5,767
    Pavlo wrote: »
    New Instagram story from Fukunaga (just a photo this time):

J5o1sVy.png

Looks like preparing to film some interior scenes in auto as we can see seat on the roof for man who will actually drive a car while filming occur.

Yep, it looks that way. Maybe we'll get confirmation of who drives this one sometime this week?
    71154930.jpg?imageId=71154930&x=0&y=7.461095890411&cropw=100&croph=80.684931506849&width=980&height=590

Seems like Billy Magnussen in US (according to his IG stories). Ana's also in US. Maybe Daniel and Lea?..

Wonder who'll be in the V8 then. It featured in the Atlantic Road part of the shoot.
    Q and MP!
    Or even better, M got his old ride out of the shed. "Don´t bother, Q, I´ll take my own car, I´m parked Right around the Corner."
    Fiennes´M would be the guy to not hesitate to take his own private car.

A picture of some cars gathered together...

(Those are a whole lot of DB5's!)

Wow. It seems B25 will be the Fast & Furious of the Bond franchise!
    If that goes for the Action and not for the characters I´d be over the moon!
    Bond 25 said to be filming today at Trinity House.....

• PavloPavlo Ukraine
    Bond 25 said to be filming today at Trinity House.....

I doubt that as we know that Cary in Scotland (it means first unit is filming there) and second unit is filming there too as we saw photos of road sign that indicates there two units working.
    I just popped over to Trinity House.
    It’s journalists filming a piece for Hobbs & Shaw.
    Giugiaro wrote: »

Thanks for clearing that up.

.......Does anyone know where Dan is atm ?
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    That Range Rover is pretty cool. H&S should be quite fun.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Not interested in F&F in the slightest, and I'm the biggest car nut in the world lol.
    boldfinger wrote: »

J5o1sVy.png

Looks like preparing to film some interior scenes in auto as we can see seat on the roof for man who will actually drive a car while filming occur.

Yep, it looks that way. Maybe we'll get confirmation of who drives this one sometime this week?
    71154930.jpg?imageId=71154930&x=0&y=7.461095890411&cropw=100&croph=80.684931506849&width=980&height=590

Seems like Billy Magnussen in US (according to his IG stories). Ana's also in US. Maybe Daniel and Lea?..

Wonder who'll be in the V8 then. It featured in the Atlantic Road part of the shoot.
    Q and MP!
    Or even better, M got his old ride out of the shed. "Don´t bother, Q, I´ll take my own car, I´m parked Right around the Corner."

Although I'm not too interested in seeing M, Moneypenny or Q in the field, I wouldn't mind seeing M in that car, actually.
  • edited July 2019 Posts: 19,339
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    Not interested in F&F in the slightest, and I'm the biggest car nut in the world lol.

I watched the last one,which was a good popcorn flick, mainly because 'The Stathe' was in it.

The rest don't interest me in the slightest.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    edited July 2019 Posts: 5,185
    If i knew for sure the trailer is attached to F&F i would totally buy a Ticket just to watch the trailer and then walk out (always wanted to do that lol)
    I don't care for FF in the slightest either.
  • edited July 2019 Posts: 17,295
    barryt007 wrote: »

I watched the last one,which was a good popcorn flick, mainly because 'The Stathe' was in it.

I misread 'The Stathe' as 'The Stache', making me wonder (for just a moment) if Tom Selleck or someone like that was in it. How cool wouldn't that have been! :))
  • edited July 2019 Posts: 5,767
    Giugiaro wrote: »
    Great work, @Giugiaro, thank you. We need more of your kind.

boldfinger wrote: »

J5o1sVy.png

Q and MP!

Although I'm not too interested in seeing M, Moneypenny or Q in the field, I wouldn't mind seeing M in that car, actually.
    Same here :-)).

I think I've seen the last 4 films of that franchise (on cable TV)...

They're ludicrous garbage, with terrible, terrible scripts.

Just monumentally stupid, cacophonous -- and awful.

I misread 'The Stathe' as 'The Stache', making me wonder (for just a moment) if Tom Selleck or someone like that was in it. How cool wouldn't that have been! :))

Hahaha that would have been a disaster !!!
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    CraterGuns wrote: »
    I think I've seen the last 4 films of that franchise (on cable TV)...

They're ludicrous garbage, with terrible, terrible scripts.

Just monumentally stupid, cacophonous -- and awful.

Duuuude, just like turn off your brain, bRoOoOoOoO!

/s
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    00Agent wrote: »
    If i knew for sure the trailer is attached to F&F i would totally buy a Ticket just to watch the trailer and then walk out (always wanted to do that lol)

I remember people doing that back in 1999 for Star Wars.

I think that's where I got the idea from.
    I care enough for B25 to do that. Watch the teaser once on the big screen and never again.

I care enough for B25 to do that. Watch the teaser once on the big screen and never again.

You could just watch it for free on YouTube ...

It would have been great, and you know it!

giphy.gif

You could just watch it for free on YouTube ...

I'm aware, but i don't have a cinema screen at home.

I remember people weeping when they saw that trailer.

I didn't do that myself, but I certainly wanted to after I saw the film.
    It's an odd era we live in. Today the Bond trailer would just be released on any number of the Bond fansites, and we could watch it repeatedly.
    In '99 we had to go to the cinema and hope we'd catch it.

giphy.gif

He was great as Magnum but im so relieved he turned down the Indiana Jones role.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

giphy.gif

He was great as Magnum but im so relieved he turned down the Indiana Jones role.

He was interested, but had other commitments.