No Time to Die production thread (MINOR SPOILERS ALLOWED)

Comments

I’ve bought the masterclass photography course with Greg Williams. Few guys I know have worked with him. Good guy apparently
    Contraband wrote: »
    Sunday surprise

bRKcPIy.jpg
    aTAPA5T.jpg

She's just indescribably gorgeous.
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    Do we know if Bond is alone in Jamaica?
    Do him and Madeleine separate in Matera and then meet again in London 5 years later?
    Apologies, I haven't seen the trailer in a while and can't remember
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Jordo007 wrote: »
    Do him and Madeleine separate in Matera and then meet again in London 5 years later?

He is alone. What remains a mystery is how/when Felix contacts him and how/when Nomi enters the picture.
    Sunday surprise

bRKcPIy.jpg
    aTAPA5T.jpg

She's just indescribably gorgeous.

Shame she Jamie Foxxed her gap tooth.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    TripAces wrote: »

He is alone. What remains a mystery is how/when Felix contacts him and how/when Nomi enters the picture.

@TripAces This would be the moment Bond and Felix bump into each other, with Felix actively looking for 007 in Jamaica/Port A. The question is how Felix knew Bond is in Jamaica. Info from M maybe?

uUOnee6.jpg
    SqIeG0H.jpg
    ZFo1qEq.jpg
    The second question: Logan Ash must already be on Safins payroll and an rogue agent since he tries to kill/bombing the vessel with Felix and Bond via the seaplane. Motive: Felix asking for Bonds help to resque Valdo in Havana and Safin wants to stop that. At this point Bond doesn't even know of Safins existence.

And we also 'know' Safin sends out his team ft Primo to kidnap Valdo in London, so that's gotta be pre-Jamaica, and later on in Havana (post-Jamaica) Valdo can be seen with Lashana during the mayhem/Spectre event/Bond & Paloma shooting.

Does that make any sense?

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    I like the colour grading on those shots.
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    @TripAces @Contraband thanks fellas, I thought he was alone. They're great pictures too
    The movie looks like an advert at all times. Has that kind of slick lighting.
    The movie looks like an advert at all times. Has that kind of slick lighting.

Even just from what we've seen in the trailers, Fukunaga + Sandgren seems like an absolutely smash combo. Mendes + Deakins in Skyfall seems like the Craig era's high bar for cinematography, but NTTD really appears set to challenge it.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    I do believe this will surpass Skyfall’s cinematography, and that’s coming from someone who LOVED the look of Skyfall.

@TripAces This would be the moment Bond and Felix bump into each other, with Felix actively looking for 007 in Jamaica/Port A. The question is how Felix knew Bond is in Jamaica. Info from M maybe?

uUOnee6.jpg
    SqIeG0H.jpg
    ZFo1qEq.jpg
    The second question: Logan Ash must already be on Safins payroll and an rogue agent since he tries to kill/bombing the vessel with Felix and Bond via the seaplane. Motive: Felix asking for Bonds help to resque Valdo in Havana and Safin wants to stop that. At this point Bond doesn't even know of Safins existence.

And we also 'know' Safin sends out his team ft Primo to kidnap Valdo in London, so that's gotta be pre-Jamaica, and later on in Havana (post-Jamaica) Valdo can be seen with Lashana during the mayhem/Spectre event/Bond & Paloma shooting.

It does. But as an earlier post stated, we have footage of Bond walking the perimeter of the house, speargun in hand, as though someone may have entered the house. It could be that a message was left for him. He certainly seems to be heading into town for a reason. I don't think Bond runs into Leiter by accident.

uUOnee6.jpg
    SqIeG0H.jpg
    ZFo1qEq.jpg

It does. But as an earlier post stated, we have footage of Bond walking the perimeter of the house, speargun in hand, as though someone may have entered the house. It could be that a message was left for him. He certainly seems to be heading into town for a reason. I don't think Bond runs into Leiter by accident.

I agree. I think he is meeting Leiter after their chat in the night club.
    (Mods, I cant find the proper thread so I'll post it in here)

Fresh interview with Mads Mikkelsen

• fadetoblack7fadetoblack7 Chicago IL
    I think when he enters the house with the spear gun, he’s going to find Felix standing there waiting for him.

uUOnee6.jpg
    SqIeG0H.jpg
    ZFo1qEq.jpg

My theory would be:

Bond's chilling at home outside, hears something.
    Speargun walk by window.
    Finds some sort of message that gets him into town.
    Meets Felix/Ash in the car outside, in the street. Agree to meet more formally. (dusk)
    Bond enters nightclub (bumps into Nomi).
    Bond and Felix chat at the bar.
    Bond/Felix leave the bar to complete their chat. Ash tailing. ("There's a young lady...")
    Bond goes home. Nomi follows. They share a drink.
    She steals something or warns him off or something.
    Bond rings up someone (M?) from his deck the next morning ("I met your new 00...")
    Bond takes a little trip to Cuba.

I think when he enters the house with the spear gun, he’s going to find Felix standing there waiting for him.

Perhaps, but then why bump into him on the street and in the club? I assume that maybe he notices that his 'tripwires' have been sprung so he can tell someone has been to the house. When he enters, he finds a note, or something symbolic that tells him Felix is in town.
  • ImpertinentGoonImpertinentGoon Everybody needs a hobby.
    edited March 3 Posts: 610
    God dammit I want this film to be released.

Sorry, carry on.
    edited March 3 Posts: 2,941

AgentM72 wrote: »

uUOnee6.jpg
    SqIeG0H.jpg
    ZFo1qEq.jpg

My theory would be:

Speargun walk by window.
    Meets Felix/Ash in the car outside, in the street. Agree to meet more formally. (dusk)
    Bond/Felix leave the bar to complete their chat. Ash tailing. ("There's a young lady...")
    Bond rings up someone (M?) from his deck the next morning ("I met your new 00...")

@AgentM72 I think you pretty much nailed it.

But we have forgotten one scene: Bond with his gun out at the villa during daytime which would mean we have two different (trespassing?) scenes: speargun and handgun.

And will we see action scenes at all at the villa/beach?!?

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited March 3 Posts: 8,397

uUOnee6.jpg
    SqIeG0H.jpg
    ZFo1qEq.jpg

My theory would be:

Speargun walk by window.

But we have forgotten one scene: Bond with his gun out at the villa during daytime which would mean we have two different (trespassing?) scenes: speargun and handgun.

Yes that's what I thought, but I guess the recent shot we had of Bond holding his gun (where he's wearing a short sleeved shirt as opposed to a tee) might have just been him getting his gun out of the drawer ready to go somewhere.

Funny to think if the film had come out when originally planned and they were running to the kind of schedule the 80s films were made on, they'd be shooting the next film now! :D
    I don't know if the member is subscribed her too, but one user at ajb had told me he had inside info
    Bond's villa is blown out
    But take it with a grain of salt
    mtm wrote: »

uUOnee6.jpg
    SqIeG0H.jpg
    ZFo1qEq.jpg

My theory would be:

Speargun walk by window.

Yes that's what I thought, but I guess the recent shot we had of Bond holding his gun (where he's wearing a short sleeved shirt as opposed to a tee) might have just been him getting his gun out of the drawer ready to go somewhere.

Funny to think if the film had come out when originally planned and they were running to the kind of schedule the 80s films were made on, they'd be shooting the next film now! :D

Gun with jeans, gun in shorts, speargun in shorts

IIi4Jsi.jpg
    Gqv3NRd.jpg
    lEI6Hka.png
    EoyM2U6.jpg
    b60kxRv.jpg
    q9ouZdc.jpg
    9aTIAbu.jpg
    q9oQMLw.png
    yRMRIDr.png

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Remember when those set photos started surfacing? So exciting.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    mtm wrote: »

uUOnee6.jpg
    SqIeG0H.jpg
    ZFo1qEq.jpg

My theory would be:

Speargun walk by window.

Gun with jeans, gun in shorts, speargun in shorts

IIi4Jsi.jpg

Ah yes, good call; I'd not seen him pointing it with jeans before, just getting it out of the drawer.
    I presume that the speargun/pistol scenes are the same one; he just picks up the gun once he's inside.

uUOnee6.jpg
    SqIeG0H.jpg
    ZFo1qEq.jpg

My theory would be:

Speargun walk by window.

And will we see action scenes at all at the villa/beach?!?

I'm personally hoping for something like a funny/character building moment with the gun + t-shirt/shorts, where Bond is trying to fish, can't succeed, and finally just gives up and shoots one. (Reverting to his real skill set, hinting at the caged animal who isn't really cut out for this soft life and has latent skills he's wanting to use, etc.)

uUOnee6.jpg
    SqIeG0H.jpg
    ZFo1qEq.jpg

My theory would be:

Speargun walk by window.

I would say that this is all very plausible.
    Just watching that video of DC serves as a brief reminder that the next portrayal -- not just the player but the script, direction and all else -- will have to be FANTASTIC to move things on.
  • Since62 wrote: »
    Just watching that video of DC serves as a brief reminder that the next portrayal -- not just the player but the script, direction and all else -- will have to be FANTASTIC to move things on.

Absolutely right. The journeyman era is over.