The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 35 deadline: Sat 27 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited December 2021 Posts: 23,369
    Dennis scores get in, King assist

Ward Prowse scores for Southampton.
  • edited December 2021 Posts: 17,291
    These games are difficult to navigate, with this GW scheduled over three days, more pitfalls will no doubt happen.

Indeed. I think I made a bad move taking a -8, but I really didn't feel comfortable fielding the team I had.
    Dennis scores get in, King assist

Ward Prowse scores for Southampton.

That Dennis goal was really important for my team!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Southampton doing well to keep spurs at bay, i have mixed feelings I rather Spurs get a draw than Son grab some more points.

Ward on my bench currently got a clean sheet in case Pep Roulette strikes.

Son just had a great chance to get the winner :))
    Bowen owners will be happy he has 3 assists.

Dennis and Son both have 1 bonus point as it stands.

Full time Southampton down to ten men 1 - 1 Spurs.

Edouard for Palace has a great haul also.
    Great result for Southampton, this. Guess I should feel lucky that Son got anything from this game.

Bowen and Dennis are carrying my team this gameweek so far. Bowen is owned by only 8.1% of the managers in the game as well!
    Everton v Newcastle off dam just brought Gray in. It was because of Newcastle.
    Salah is currently on - 2 thanks to missed penalty.
    Wow, didn't imagine a result like this! So glad I ignored bringing Salah in and prioritised other transfers instead.
  • FeyadorFeyador Montreal, Canada
    Wow, didn't imagine a result like this! So glad I ignored bringing Salah in and prioritised other transfers instead.

Me, too ... well, sort of, as I captained Jota, who got nothing but his 2 pts. But thanks to Bowen I should still have a small green arrow on the day.

And so begins the clawback from last GW's disaster!
    Feyador wrote: »

Me, too ... well, sort of, as I captained Jota, who got nothing but his 2 pts. But thanks to Bowen I should still have a small green arrow on the day.

Same here, Bowen really made the difference today! I'm on a small green arrow despite the -8, but it might not be enough for a green arrow by the end of the gameweek. All depends on Chelsea and United.

After the Free Hit trouble last gameweek, I'm now trying to figure out when to use my chips. Without any confirmed doubles yet, it's difficult to plan beyond the upcoming gameweek.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited December 2021 Posts: 2,353

Same here, Bowen really made the difference today! I'm on a small green arrow despite the -8, but it might not be enough for a green arrow by the end of the gameweek. All depends on Chelsea and United.

After the Free Hit trouble last gameweek, I'm now trying to figure out when to use my chips. Without any confirmed doubles yet, it's difficult to plan beyond the upcoming gameweek.

Yeah Bowen is sure playing well and so is Ward-Prowse. Kane has found form again too.
    Salah missed pen was a blow although Schmeichel made some good saves.

The EFLC semi v a in form gunners soon. They should play only just one game at wembley instead of the 2 legs imo ?
    Arteta tested positive so will miss the City game at the weekend... I am holding off bringing Arsenal players in in case of them testing positive in the coming days.
    edited December 2021 Posts: 2,353
    Arteta tested positive so will miss the City game at the weekend... I am holding off bringing Arsenal players in in case of them testing positive in the coming days.

Yes that might happen.... Almost anything is possible in these crazy times.

Yeah Bowen is sure playing well and so is Ward-Prowse. Kane has found form again too.

The EFLC semi v a in form gunners soon. They should play only just one game at wembley instead of the 2 legs imo ?

Ward-Prowse could be an option in a Southampton double gameweek, which isn't unlikely.

Isn't ir confirmed to be a two leg semi final, or am I mistaken?

Bad fixtures for Arsenal anyway and other teams have doubles coming up as well, so it's just as well to avoid Arsenal.
    My concern is my City trio if the Arsenal game gets cancelled. It was a blessing I was too late to use a Free Hit yesterday that's for sure.
    edited December 2021 Posts: 735
    Tempted to WC but just too much uncertainty at the moment.

Target Spurs for now, Kane, Son and/or defender/Lloris. They have the most games in hand plus Watford next GW.
    All my City and Chelsea assets start surprisingly phew!!!!
    edited December 2021 Posts: 735
    Foden, Cancelo, Mount and James all start for me today. Also I have Alonso, not starting, with Toney on my bench.
    Foden, Cancelo, Mount and James all start for me today. Also I have Alonso, not starting, with Toney on my bench.

Pep not changing his defence much this season which is good for FPL managers.

A couple of tough games for City and Chelsea tonight I can't see a glut of goals. (though with City if they score early I will probably be wrong)
    Reece James down injured and going off by looks of it. Barely walking took a bad knock, Alonso on.

Dam missed that Lukaku goal... assist by...

Pep not changing his defence much this season which is good for FPL managers.

A couple of tough games for City and Chelsea tonight I can't see a glut of goals. (though with City if they score early I will probably be wrong)

I should have gone with Rudiger instead of Alonso ... and the entire Chelsea defense misses Kante and Kovacic, which explains the lack of clean sheets recently.

Now James is injured ...

And Lamptey looking so good he might be auditioning for a return to Chelsea.

Gone to VAR... goal stands Mount assist needed that.

Rudiger Yellow card.

Brighton certainly come into the game since conceding.
    Brentford very close to taking lead on more than one occasion, my triple City clean sheet in danger already.

Foden goal lol that's how a team responds... VAR...

Goal given KDB assist great cross.
    Bye bye Chelsea clean sheet, Welbeck with very late equaliser. Brighton deserved it.
    Chelsea can't keep a clean sheet these days.
    Thankfully I got triple clean sheet from City. and Ederson may get me 9 points, still a low total really need my Captain Ronaldo to do something tomorrow.

Ward-Prowse could be an option in a Southampton double gameweek, which isn't unlikely.

Bad fixtures for Arsenal anyway and other teams have doubles coming up as well, so it's just as well to avoid Arsenal.

It is a two leg semi final but because of the fixture congestion they should only play 1 game imo.
    My concern is my City trio if the Arsenal game gets cancelled. It was a blessing I was too late to use a Free Hit yesterday that's for sure.

Good point, though as things look right now it's has been no further reports of covid cases in the Arsenal camp.
    Tempted to WC but just too much uncertainty at the moment.

Target Spurs for now, Kane, Son and/or defender/Lloris. They have the most games in hand plus Watford next GW.

This is my thinking as well, to target Sp*rs assets for their potential double(s). Wildcard is also under consideration, but don't know if I want to use it this early.

It is a two leg semi final but because of the fixture congestion they should only play 1 game imo.

Ah, yes I do agree with that. If someone were to ask both managers, I imagine they would have agreed too!
    3 - 1 at Half Time Ronny (C) with a goal and assist so far. United been OK, I expect more goals in second half.
    3 - 1 at Half Time Ronny (C) with a goal and assist so far. United been OK, I expect more goals in second half.

Good to finally get some points from Ronaldo. This means I haven't fallen too far behind in the money league I'm playing.