The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 37 deadline: Sat 11 May 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• FeyadorFeyador Montreal, Canada
    File:John-barry-2006.jpg

Villa/Leeds on the 28th: postponed officially ...
    Feyador wrote: »
    Villa/Leeds on the 28th: postponed officially ...

At least we have that confirmed.
    File:John-barry-2006.jpg
    Can't see the image here @Feyador, but I think the issue is that this is the link to the image viewer or whatever you might call it. If you open up the image of John Barry in a separate tab, or save the image link itself (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f8/John-barry-2006.jpg), and put the URL in the "Image URL" field, you will be able to post the image:

John-barry-2006.jpg
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited December 2021 Posts: 23,459
    A number of squad players for Arsenal have tested positive.
  • edited December 2021 Posts: 17,312
    Here are the gameweek 19 captaincy picks!
    Ronaldo: 6
    Son: 4
    Salah: 2
    Bernardo: 2
    Fernandes: 2
    Grealish: 1
    Alexander-Arnold: 1
    Kane: 1
    James: 1
    Mount: 1
    Smith Rowe: 1
    Vardy: 1
    De Gea: 1
    Mahrez: 1
    Jesus: 1
    Cancelo: 1
    De Bruyne: 1

Since Liverpool have no match this gameweek, it's of particular interest to see which players have been given the armband. With both Sp*rs and United having good fixtures, it's no surprise to see Ronaldo and Son ahead in the captaincy list, with 6 and 4 managers giving them the captaincy. It's a varied list this gameweek, so it will very interesting to see which captaincy call pays off the most! Good luck everyone!

michael-scott-youre-welcome.gif

A number of squad players for Arsenal have tested positive.

Yes, including Tomiyasu who's been so important for the team…
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    City on fire, just a Cancelo assist for me so far.
    City on fire, just a Cancelo assist for me so far.

4-0 already! Wow!
    The guy who leads the money league I'm in managed to get his Free Hit through, and is already 11 points ahead of me just 25 minutes into the gameweek…
    Starting to think a Free Hit and picking three city attackers may have paid off, though you never know which ones will score.

Kane and Moura on target I need son to get in on the act.
    Zaha sent off
    The guy who leads the money league I'm in managed to get his Free Hit through, and is already 11 points ahead of me just 25 minutes into the gameweek…
    Mine didn't go through ... so with a minus 8, including a needless transfer-out of Gallagher (who I thought had covid) for Bowen, and with Foden on the bench, I'm expecting a significant OR drop today.
    Starting to think a Free Hit and picking three city attackers may have paid off, though you never know which ones will score.

Kane and Moura on target I need son to get in on the act.

Yes, a strong City attack and Kane, Ronaldo and Son looks to have been the way to go. I would have too, if the bloody site didn't crash!
    Zaha sent off

Could be a good return for those with Sp*rs asset today.

Mine didn't go through ... so with a minus 8, including a needless transfer-out of Gallagher (who I thought had covid) for Bowen, and with Foden on the bench, I'm expecting a significant OR drop today.

It's strange, because both my mini league rival and myself made our transfers with the site crashing, but his transfers went through even so. So the site issues must have been on and off leading up to the deadline. It's frustrating that some will gain so much while others won't, simply because an error…

It will no doubt be asignificant OR drop for me too. The question is how bad it will be. Looks like most Free Hit players to target have returned already!
    edited December 2021 Posts: 735
    Naturally, just about every player I'd considered for my free hit team has scored ....

... but to be fair, that was half the league that I'd considered, haha !
    Naturally, just about every player I'd considered for my free hit team has scored ....

... but to be fair, that was half the league that I'd considered, haha !

Haha! But I guess you had the core of players settled on quite early, @Feyador!
    Typical Antonio just scored off the bench gr
    The red arrow will be massive for me this gameweek. Nothing going according to plan :((

Make that 21 without counting bonus points! It will take some massive luck the coming gameweeks to be able to make up those points…
    5 - 3 at City :-O

There goes my triplie clean sheet points, Maddisson in on the points small conselation.
    5 - 3 at City :-O

There goes my triplie clean sheet points, Maddisson in on the points small conselation.

Maddisson should grab a bonus point or two, I think.
    Son goal get in... VAR though...
    Son goal get in... VAR though...

Given, wasn't it?
    Yeah goal stands, no games I can watch currently due to not having BT sports though will watch the two late games on Sky Sports and Man United tomorrow on Sky.
    Still no Smith Rowe he is getting transfered out.
    Yeah goal stands, no games I can watch currently due to not having BT sports though will watch the two late games on Sky Sports and Man United tomorrow on Sky.

All 3pm games are aired here in Norway, so I'm able to pick any game I want to watch. Don't know if they will be next season though, when the PL rights move from TV2 to Nordic Entertainment Group. I prefer the NENT commentators to that of TV2, so I expect I'll enjoy their coverage more.
    Saying that Smith Rowe just on and may get an assist for a pen if Lacacette takes it??
    Saying that Smith Rowe just on and may get an assist for a pen if Lacacette takes it??

Lacazette scores!

Lacazette was fouled though, so no assist given.

Lacazette scores!

I wonder if the assist will go to Smith Rowe heard he made the pass??
    City 6 - 3 Laporte assist, Sterling goal

Think its a Cancelo assist

It was Dias 😂
    Smith Rowe goal keeping him 😂 VAR...

Dias assist taken off him.

Lacazette scores!

I wonder if the assist will go to Smith Rowe heard he made the pass??

No assist given for the pen as of yet, but the goal he just scored stands!