The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 35 deadline: Sat 27 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

Wen with Kane as I fell asleep :)) and did not wake until now.

Holgate starts thankfully for Everton just brought him in as does DCL which is expected as he kind of got his break.

Kane could be a great pick this gameweek!

Things are looking bright for Everton tonight. Fabianski got injured in the warmup:

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

Holgate starts thankfully for Everton just brought him in as does DCL which is expected as he kind of got his break.

Things are looking bright for Everton tonight. Fabianski got injured in the warmup:

The rest for Everton could be vital in this one, a few goals for DCL incoming, I considered hi as captain briefly.

The rest for Everton could be vital in this one, a few goals for DCL incoming, I considered hi as captain briefly.

Could be a great gameweek for Calvert-Lewin for sure. Benched Coufal for that very reason.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

Could be a great gameweek for Calvert-Lewin for sure. Benched Coufal for that very reason.

0 - 0 6 minutes to go, Holgate my new player on bonus 3 currently I will take that... just as I type west Ham score :))

0 - 0 6 minutes to go, Holgate my new player on bonus 3 currently I will take that... just as I type west Ham score :))

Of course it's the highly owned Soucek that scores…
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited January 2021 Posts: 2,354

Hammer time. Did they pass the ball to Calvert-Lewin ? I missed the game so only watched the highlights.

Paul Pogba tripped himself for Man Utd penalty, says Aston Villa boss Dean Smith.
    "For me, Michael Oliver should be sent over to the monitor. That's what VAR is for. If there's doubt, get yourself over there.

Pen or no pen ?

Hammer time. Did they pass the ball to Calvert-Lewin ? I missed the game so only watched the highlights.

Paul Pogba tripped himself for Man Utd penalty, says Aston Villa boss Dean Smith.
    "For me, Michael Oliver should be sent over to the monitor. That's what VAR is for. If there's doubt, get yourself over there.

Pen or no pen ?

Didn't watch the entire game myself. What Calvert-Lewin moment are you thinking of?

Haven't watched the pen incident myself, but I saw some comments on Twitter last night, suggesting that it was either a soft one or not a pen at all.

Pen or no pen ?

Didn't watch the entire game myself. What Calvert-Lewin moment are you thinking of?

Haven't watched the pen incident myself, but I saw some comments on Twitter last night, suggesting that it was either a soft one or not a pen at all.

Did the everton players pass the ball to Calvert-Lewin in the game or ignore him and have pot shots at goal ? Sigurdsson seems to have pot shots at goal.
  • edited January 2021 Posts: 17,293

Pen or no pen ?

Did the everton players pass the ball to Calvert-Lewin in the game or ignore him and have pot shots at goal ? Sigurdsson seems to have pot shots at goal.

Oh, I misunderstood – sorry! From what I remember from the game (it wasn't a particularly interesting match…), Calvert-Lewin wasn't particularly involved. I can confirm he got a few passes, but nothing that led to anything. Again, I didn't watch the entire match, so how he played after 75 mins or so, I don't know.
    Burnley v Fulham postponed

Which means several of my rivals in a money league I'm in get Soucek points on from the bench!

Which means several of my rivals in a money league I'm in get Soucek points on from the bench!

That's the danger, though I can't imagine right across the game many have assets from those teams.

Unsure of which City players are out, I think Ederson posted a tweet and there was Jesus and Walker I wonder who the others are.
    Kane and Son both scored at least, Kane with assist for Son my Captain is doing well at last.
    edited January 2021 Posts: 23,376
    Spurs 3 - 0 now Alderverald Son assist

That's the danger, though I can't imagine right across the game many have assets from those teams.

Unsure of which City players are out, I think Ederson posted a tweet and there was Jesus and Walker I wonder who the others are.

I don't know about that, but the effective points from Soucek vs my team were significant – so I imagine many inside the top 1.0-1.5m have him.

There's been some rumours about who the other City players are, but nothing confirmed as of yet.

That assists might save my gameweek!

I don't know about that, but the effective points from Soucek vs my team were significant – so I imagine many inside the top 1.0-1.5m have him.

There's been some rumours about who the other City players are, but nothing confirmed as of yet.

Spurs have saved my GW just need Dier to keep a clean sheet, currently on 67 points and for the first time this season just outside the top 400K. If only I could have had the potential Spurs v Fulham's postponed game points, that is hurting even more so now.
    Currently winning by some distance in my Cup game though my opponents team looks dead.

Come on Kane another goal please [-O<
    ---
    Just checking my GW18 team 9 players if Lascelles plays he is due back GW18. I was considering selling Salah though probably not wise, will be interesting to see if KDB is one of the City players infected as he is the one I would likely swap for Salah.
    Spurs down to ten men in 92nd minute...
    Doherty

Spurs have saved my GW just need Dier to keep a clean sheet, currently on 67 points and for the first time this season just outside the top 400K. If only I could have had the potential Spurs v Fulham's postponed game points, that is hurting even more so now.

Looks like the game went your way!

Missing out on the Kane points can result in a red arrow for me, even with Son (C). But I don't know if I'd want a Sp*rs double-up going forward. Something to think about.

Missing out on the Kane points can result in a red arrow for me, even with Son (C). But I don't know if I'd want a Sp*rs double-up going forward. Something to think about.

If it were not for the Blank GW and recent changes I probably would have sold Kane by now.

If it were not for the Blank GW and recent changes I probably would have sold Kane by now.

Imagine many would. Kane owners are certainly rewarded this gameweek!

It was a safe bet captaining him or son v Leeds as good as they are going forward they concede. I think with the energy Leeds use in games they will burn out at some point, though do enough for a decent league standing.

It was a safe bet captaining him or son v Leeds as good as they are going forward they concede. I think with the energy Leeds use in games they will burn out at some point, though do enough for a decent league standing.

Leeds are such a strange team. Great to watch, concedes a lot of goals, yet will likely finish high. No wonder why Son and Kane did well today. They'll struggle more against teams that are willing to sit back.

Leeds are such a strange team. Great to watch, concedes a lot of goals, yet will likely finish high. No wonder why Son and Kane did well today. They'll struggle more against teams that are willing to sit back.

Yes leeds games seem to always have goals but it's always tricky picking the captain.

Yes leeds games seem to always have goals but it's always tricky picking the captain.

Indeed, and it's more tricky picking the right captain this season – the games are just too unpredictable.
    Henderson and Fabinho are Liverpool's CB pairing tonight, hoping for a Southampton win and clean sheet. Would be good for my ranking and most importantly for Man United lol

Dam McCarthy out with C19 hope he gets well soon. I was planning to transfer him out for the Blank GW. I will take a 2 - 1 win to Southampton with one Salah goal.

Forced my hand so just made two transfers including one hit, i have 11 players for GW18 now, hopefully I wont have any of them drop out.
    Ings scores for Southampton get in, come on United I mean Southampton lol Brilliant goal.
    Henderson and Fabinho are Liverpool's CB pairing tonight, hoping for a Southampton win and clean sheet. Would be good for my ranking and most importantly for Man United lol

Dam McCarthy out with C19 hope he gets well soon. I was planning to transfer him out for the Blank GW. I will take a 2 - 1 win to Southampton with one Salah goal.

Forced my hand so just made two transfers including one hit, i have 11 players for GW18 now, hopefully I wont have any of them drop out.

Ings goal after two minutes. Things are looking bright for you this gameweek!

Just posted that above lol great finish by Ings. Liverpool losing clean sheet really has helped.

Just posted that above lol great finish by Ings. Liverpool losing clean sheet really has helped.

Yellow for Robertson too. Not off to a good start as a Robbo owner! :-&