The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 35 deadline: Sat 27 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    WT... 5 - 0 when I checked now 7 - 0 oh dear, at least I own Salah.

Owning Salah was enough for me to get a green arrow (at the moment). Hoping Ole decides to pull a Pep roulette, benching Fernandes!

I am having one of those seasons where every decision I make back fires, I brought in Vestergoard for Matip and City have scored typical.

The United v Leeds game has goal fest written allover it, Bruno should start.

Vestergaard is second on my bench. He's capable scoring though, so you could still get something from him in this game.

If there's one game you'd expect there to be goals this gameweek, it's that game. Could see Leeds going for it, but that should also lead to plenty of chances for United.

Both defenses are leaky that is for sure, United have the fire power to destroy Leeds defense as good a footballing side Leeds are there defense is dodgy.
    WT... 5 - 0 when I checked now 7 - 0 oh dear, at least I own Salah.

Owning Salah was enough for me to get a green arrow (at the moment). Hoping Ole decides to pull a Pep roulette, benching Fernandes!

I am having one of those seasons where every decision I make back fires, I brought in Vestergoard for Matip and City have scored typical.

The United v Leeds game has goal fest written allover it, Bruno should start.

Vestergaard is second on my bench. He's capable scoring though, so you could still get something from him in this game.

If there's one game you'd expect there to be goals this gameweek, it's that game. Could see Leeds going for it, but that should also lead to plenty of chances for United.

Both defenses are leaky that is for sure, United have the fire power to destroy Leeds defense as good a footballing side Leeds are there defense is dodgy.

Indeed, Leeds do ship a lot of goals. I'm not owning Dallas for clean sheets, that's for sure!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    City becoming masters at 1 - 0 wins and clean sheets, red arrow for me currently.
    City becoming masters at 1 - 0 wins and clean sheets, red arrow for me currently.

Same here last I checked. Dias managed a clean sheet + bonus points, so it's a horrible start (again) for my team.
    edited December 2020 Posts: 23,369
    DCL goal for Everton get in, surely not an own goal, dam own goal DCL assist?

Assist to Calvert-Lewin given.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia

Calvert-Lewin seems to be getting extra points every game.
    Lucky i picked Salah as captain.

Calvert-Lewin is really been a great pick so far this season. Will be interesting to see if he can keep it up!
    edited December 2020 Posts: 2,353

Calvert-Lewin is really been a great pick so far this season. Will be interesting to see if he can keep it up!

I think he can.

Spurs v Leicester and Man Utd v Leeds will be fun games.
    And even West Brom v Aston Villa will be nice to watch.

I think he can.

Agree, he looks to have reached his true potential under Carlo Ancelotti. Ancelotti was one of the candidates for the Arsenal job too; can't help but wonder how things would have looked at the club with Ancelotti in charge.

Won't have time to watch the rest of the games today, but will keep an eye on the results!

I think he can.

Agree, he looks to have reached his true potential under Carlo Ancelotti. Ancelotti was one of the candidates for the Arsenal job too; can't help but wonder how things would have looked at the club with Ancelotti in charge.

Won't have time to watch the rest of the games today, but will keep an eye on the results!

Carlo would have got James to Arsenal and more and probably would have played ozil ?
  • edited December 2020 Posts: 17,291

I think he can.

Carlo would have got James to Arsenal and more and probably would have played ozil ?

I think Özil would have had a better chance of getting a spot in the team at least. I'm torn about what I think about him personally, but an in-form Özil would have been good for this team right now.
    The day my FPL season crumbled, Kane and Son you are out lol
    wow 3 minutes in Mctominay scored twice lol
    wow 3 minutes in Mctominay scored twice lol

He's better than pogba.
    Bruno points.
    3 - 0 after 20 minutes Bruno goal
    4 - 0 Lindelof Martial with second assist demolition job here 35 minutes played.
    4 - 0 Lindelof Martial with second assist demolition job here 35 minutes played.

Looks like more goals to come ?

This could finish 8 - 2

This could finish 8 - 2

Maybe
    edited December 2020 Posts: 23,369
    Mctominay assist James goal 5 - 1

Penalty given... 6 - 1 Bruno scores

6 - 2 Dallas goal

Full time 6 - 2 this could have been 12 - 5, the game was raining chances.
    With Fernandes as captain and Dallas coming on from the bench, this couldn't have gone better for my team. Son blanking just as I bring him in though… not good.
    Awful GW for me, going with Kane was a mistake I was blinded by his record v Leicester.
    Awful GW for me, going with Kane was a mistake I was blinded by his record v Leicester.

You still got three players left though – and Grealish is one of them!
    Gambling on West Brom to tighten up straight away certainly backfired. Might need to bring Grealish back again!
    Gambling on West Brom to tighten up straight away certainly backfired. Might need to bring Grealish back again!

Glad Grealish picked up points though not captaining Bruno mainly as I knew there would be goals I am still beating myself up over, in a high scoring week getting Captain wrong is fatal.
  • edited December 2020 Posts: 17,291

Glad Grealish picked up points though not captaining Bruno mainly as I knew there would be goals I am still beating myself up over, in a high scoring week getting Captain wrong is fatal.

Indeed, I'm really happy I got the captaincy right for once. I'm currently down 17 points on my two free transfers though. Had I just made a boring bench transfer I actually would have got quite a rank rise…

Grealish played well again and nice points too.

Getting the Captain right is always tricky.

Hopefully get some more points tomorrow.

I like extra points....... :)>-
    I hate losing, I am a bad loser lol

Because of GW18 I am keeping Kane and Son for now though I hope Spurs sort themselves out quick.
    I hate losing, I am a bad loser lol

Because of GW18 I am keeping Kane and Son for now though I hope Spurs sort themselves out quick.

Wolves v Spurs could be their last chance saloon.
    Leicester v Man Utd too.