The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 37 deadline: Sat 11 May 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• edited December 2020 Posts: 17,313

Hopefully there will only be these cases and not any more!

With people mixing with family and friends even in a limited way at Christmas it was bound to happen.

Indeed, given the time of year we're in, we have to expect cases to pop up, unfortunately.

________

Here are the gameweek 15 captaincy picks!
    Salah: 9
    Calvert-Lewin: 3
    Son: 3
    Martial: I
    Maddison: I
    Kane: I

It's not surprising to see the majority of the league captaining Salah, given the fixture. Calvert-Lewin and Son are the only other captaincy picks picked by more than one manager(!). Interestingly, we have some chips in play in our league too this gameweek. It will be interesting to see what the final gameweek scores will end up looking like.

Good luck everyone!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Just woke up, Bruno with an assist and a yellow card, Rashford goal. Leicester equalized Barnes goal Maddison assist.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited December 2020 Posts: 23,465
    Bruno goal Cavani assist come on United 2 - 1.

2 - 2 Vardy goal gr

2 - 2 Vardy goal gr

As a non-Vardy owner it certainly didn't help that he got the goal. On the other hand, both team conceding twice is an advantage for those of us who don't own Leicester and United defenders.

2 - 2 Vardy goal gr

As a non-Vardy owner it certainly didn't help that he got the goal. On the other hand, both team conceding twice is an advantage for those of us who don't own Leicester and United defenders.

United missed opportunity, missed chances and careless defending. Vardy just keeps scoring I did consider getting him in though the Blank GW put me off.

2 - 2 Vardy goal gr

United missed opportunity, missed chances and careless defending. Vardy just keeps scoring I did consider getting him in though the Blank GW put me off.

The issue with blanks and doubles is the focus we can't avoid giving them. And while we use our attention and precious transfers towards those gameweeks, other players are likely to do well too, leading up to the blanks/doubles.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia

2 - 2 Vardy goal gr

No vardy goal now, own goal.
    More bruno points again.
    Watching the Villa game, come on Grealish a few assists will be good and a Targett clean sheet.

Early Troare goal Palace may still be shell shocked from the Liverpool game.

VAR no penalty to Palace thankfully.

Mings red card dam, puts my clean sheet in danger now.
    Watching the Villa game, come on Grealish a few assists will be good and a Targett clean sheet.

Early Troare goal Palace may still be shell shocked from the Liverpool game.

VAR no penalty to Palace thankfully.

Mings red card dam, puts my clean sheet in danger now.

Desperate for some Martínez save points myself, because I don't think they'll be able to get a clean sheet!
    Ten man Villa get second Hause scored, with Benteke up front Villa have a great chance of a clean sheet.

3 - 0 Villa unfortunately no involvement from Grealish. 15 minutes to go, Palace not capitalizing on Villa being down to ten men.

gr better finishing Grealish would have had two assists in the last minute
    Ten man Villa get second Hause scored, with Benteke up front Villa have a great chance of a clean sheet.

3 - 0 Villa unfortunately no involvement from Grealish. 15 minutes to go, Palace not capitalizing on Villa being down to ten men.

FINALLY some goal involvement from Watkins. Hasn't scored himself though.

Could have had a hatrick and Grealish could have had 2 assists easy
    McCarthy clean sheet I will take that, can Villa hold on for the final minutes [-O<

Very, very annoying!
    McCarthy clean sheet I will take that, can Villa hold on for the final minutes [-O<

Also annoying that Vestergaard missed out. I had this game down as the best chance for clean sheets points this gameweek. Coufal to come in from the bench.

Very, very annoying!

Also annoying that Vestergaard missed out. I had this game down as the best chance for clean sheets points this gameweek. Coufal to come in from the bench.

I thought the same regarding Vestergaard since I got him in been injured... typical lol

Very, very annoying!

I thought the same regarding Vestergaard since I got him in been injured... typical lol

Very FPL, isn't it! When you finally get a player, he either doesn't deliver, or he gets injured!
    Vestergaard now red flagged expected return 26th Jan, I cant seem to be able to fix my defense or even patch it up lol
    Vestergaard now red flagged expected return 26th Jan, I cant seem to be able to fix my defense or even patch it up lol

Really struggling to find a replacement. I could have needed him in gameweek 19…

Really struggling to find a replacement. I could have needed him in gameweek 19…

I just made a transfer not messing about his price will drop, realized I should not souly focus too much on GW18.

I just made a transfer not messing about his price will drop, realized I should not souly focus too much on GW18.

He doesn't look to be close to a price drop yet, so I'm staying calm until tomorrow's games are done.
    edited December 2020 Posts: 2,355
    Emiliano Martínez is on fire.

Bamford pen.
    Just woke, see DCL got nothing though I will take those Bamford points.

I really hoped Calvert-Lewin could get something other than a yellow card from that game, but given the ownership, we can at least take comfort that many other managers are in the same boat.
    Cresswell points needed next.

Coufal for me!

Coufal for me!

Go hammers :)>-

Coufal for me!

This is actually the first gameweek I have a Hammers player in my team. Hoping for some points!

Coufal for me!

This is actually the first gameweek I have a Hammers player in my team. Hoping for the best!

It's Hammer time..... :)>-

Coufal for me!

This is actually the first gameweek I have a Hammers player in my team. Hoping for the best!

Hopefully!

I really hoped Calvert-Lewin could get something other than a yellow card from that game, but given the ownership, we can at least take comfort that many other managers are in the same boat.

Not happy with my team and points, constant defense issues not helping no matter what I do to fix it it backfires. Going to rethink my strategy for GW19.
    tumblr_inline_ohgwl9wbJD1sz51mk_250.gifv

---

Coufal for me!

giphy.gif