Based on Darth Dimi's 11/10 game..

edited November 2011 in Skyfall Posts: 9,785
What would you give so far an 11/10 on the excitement scale regarding skyfall.

For me it's the fact it's a new bond film staring Daniel criag and the title has really grown on me.

and you?

Comments

The fact that Sam Mendes is directing it. Withouth him the movie woudn't have such a great cinematographer and such a great cast.
  • I can't look past the fact that it's a new Bond adventure, nothing stands out for me as outstanding or mouth watering, I mean little has been put together yet and we're a long way from the finished articule, how others feel is up to them, I know there's a lot of important names being involved, fancy locations, and they need to give something back to audiences after the QOS capitulation, but I 'm going to wait until time of release and then thereafter give scores and merits. This by all accounts should be something special after all
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Sam Mendes because he has likely been a big factor in getting the crew and some of the cast on board that we have. Maybe it should be EON then for getting him to agree to direct it?
  • edited November 2011 Posts: 1,497
    I was going to say Bardem, but yes, Mendes is really the man for pooling all this together: Bardem and Fiennes in particular, plus Deakins as DP. Let's see if he can really get his way and rope in Thomas Newman for the score!

Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson, also deserve credit for fighting to keep the series going amidst the MGM turmoil. It shows a true dedication to the legacy.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    11/10 no Quantum!!!
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Sam Mendes gives me high hopes for Skyfall.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Excitement, adventure - a Bond fan craves these things...

Has to be EON & Sam Mendes.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    The fact of a new Bond film; simple as that. ;;)
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    London locations and trouble at mill.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Craigbeard.
  • DarthDimi wrote:
    The fact of a new Bond film; simple as that. ;;)

Better make that two. Other than that, most of the news has been interesting but not quite pulse-pounding.