What's your Favorite Bond Title Song. Only Choosing ONE.

Comments

@JBFan626 Yeah I wasn't a fan of the SHIRLEY BASSEY version of NDIB. I think shes a good singer, but that was just a bad overall production....

@Whitaker1987 I haven't heard Coldplay's version.. I'll have to look it up, thanks!.
  • You Only Live Twice by Nancy Sinatra. YOLT was one of my first Bond movies and the song just clicks with me the first time I've heard it and is still a favorite up to this point. There's plenty of good ones but this holds a special place in my heart.
  • Counting instrumentals, the OHMSS theme. Not counting instrumentals, probably DAF.
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    Nobody Does It Better.
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    @JBFan626 Yeah I wasn't a fan of the SHIRLEY BASSEY version of NDIB. I think shes a good singer, but that was just a bad overall production....
    This is Dame Bassey's take on AVTAK-

Youu Know Me Namme....
  • All Time High - Rita Coolidge

• Chris Cornell - You Know My Name
  • "Nobody Doest It Better" in The Spy Who Loved Me
    "The Living Daylights" by A-Ha.
  • BFGBFG
    For Your Eyes Only by Sheena Easton

• "Nobody Does it Better" for me. I can listen to it over and over again and never get sick of it.
  • "Nobody Does it Better" for me. I can listen to it over and over again and never get sick of it.
    :X =D>
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Live and Let Die and not the Guns and Roses version.
  • You Know My Name
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    YKMN is not bad but compared to the likes of DAF, MR or AVTAK it's like a Justin Bieber song.

Being a prophet in the House Of Barry, my secret underground cult, I present DAF as my favourite choice. It has it all, you see: the music, the voice and the lyrics. It's the sound of Bond from start to finish. And it's the magic duo at work: Barry and Bassey.

I don't understand some of the choices above. Looks like I will have to put subliminal messages in my posts, dedicated to the unconditional worshipping of the great John Barry.
    YKMN is not bad but compared to the likes of DAF, MR or AVTAK it's like a Justin Bieber song.
    Thank you! It's about time someone smacked some sense into folks!

8-|
  • SAMSAM
    OHMSS Main Title Theme - John Barry
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    I love Diamonds Are Forever.

For Your Eyes Only, Nobody Does It Better and Moonraker are other favourites. =D>
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    'A View To A Kill'

• Anyone see this? It's not my favorite, but I thought I'd just post it.
    My favorites
    1. GOLDFINGER
    2.NOBODY DOES IT BETTER
    3.LICENCE TO KILL

These songs are all in my opinion the most "unforgettable" of the Bond themes.
    If we were picking soundtracks I would have to go with
    OHMSS
    YOLT
    1) Live and Let Die - Paul McCartney & The Wings
    2) You Know My Name - Chris Cornell
    Very hard to decide, but if I must choose only one, it'd be A View to a Kill by Duran Duran.
    Live and Let Die. Like how that song gets very fast at the end, with the orchestra and everything.
  • It's a difficult choice with so many great songs, but I think I'll have to go with Goldfinger. That song sums it all up.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    If I could pick only one, i'd have to pick You Only Live Twice by Nancy Sinatra.
    Moonraker

A gorgeous melody that brings chills down my spine. Shirley Bassey's performance of a lifetime. John Barry lifting off into the stratosphere. Those violins after "Where are You". Pure Magic.
  • RC7RC7
    Diamonds Are Forever.
  • quantumofsolacequantumofsolace England
    'You Only Live Twice'.