Is it Skyfall or SkyFall (styled a la GoldenEye)?

edited November 2011 in Skyfall Posts: 503
Any confirmation on this? In the logo it looks like the "F" is styled to look the same size as the "S", while the other letters are slightly smaller.

Comments

It's "Skyfall". The official website - http://www.skyfall-movie.com/ - lists it as much:
    Skyfall © 2011 Danjaq, LLC, United Artists Corporation, Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. 007 Gun Logo and related James Bond Trademarks © 1962-2011 Danjaq, LLC and United Artists Corporation.Skyfall, 007 and related James Bond Trademarks are trademarks of Danjaq, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I read somewhere that it would be SfyFall but I can't remember the source. I suppose we'll know soon but you're right, @Bond, the S and F look to be printed in identical sizes.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited November 2011 Posts: 13,350
    It does look as if the word should be in CamelCase but it is written 'Skyfall' as shown at the bottom of the official website.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    It's definitely, Skyfall because that's how it's written in the fine print.
  • There was a question during the press conference about this. And if I am not mistaken, it was about the letter 'F' if it's a capital or not. Then one of the producers acknowledged it is SkyFall, with a big capital 'F'.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    The bottom of the 'F' drops down lower than the other letters, but it's so subtle I'm guessing it's meant to be taken either way.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited November 2011 Posts: 13,350
    There was a question during the press conference about this. And if I am not mistaken, it was about the letter 'F' if it's a capital or not. Then one of the producers acknowledged it is SkyFall, with a big capital 'F'.
    After watching the conference, this was never mentioned. What's the source for this?
    There was a question during the press conference about this. And if I am not mistaken, it was about the letter 'F' if it's a capital or not. Then one of the producers acknowledged it is SkyFall, with a big capital 'F'.
    It was never mentioned. And as has been demonstrated, the fine print on the official website disproves it.
  • edited November 2011 Posts: 4,619
    Where did you get this from? As other have said it before me, it was never mentioned during the press conference.

I believe it's Skyfall with non-capital f. At the end of the official press release it's written with non-capital f. "Skyfall © 2011 Danjaq, LLC, United Artists Corporation [...]"

The top of the F in the logo is just as high as the other letters after the S, it's just that the bottom of the letter goes lower.
  • Sorry guys. I thought I heard it. #:-s
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Maybe we should all just calm the F down about the F? :-D