Big Chief Studios 1:6 Scale 007 figures.

12357

Comments

  • Posts: 10,172
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Shame about the LALD Sir Roger figure.
    The most important one from that film and its the worst,compared to Solitaire and Baron Samedi !!

    Not a purchase for you then Barry007? Already decided that I will be getting the set. Awaiting my GoldFinger set to be delivered within the next couple of months!
  • barryt007barryt007 Hunting Kara Milovy with a massive elephant gun.
    Posts: 15,828
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Shame about the LALD Sir Roger figure.
    The most important one from that film and its the worst,compared to Solitaire and Baron Samedi !!

    Not a purchase for you then Barry007? Already decided that I will be getting the set. Awaiting my GoldFinger set to be delivered within the next couple of months!

    Whats the cost of a set ,matey ?
  • Posts: 10,172
    barryt007 wrote: »
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Shame about the LALD Sir Roger figure.
    The most important one from that film and its the worst,compared to Solitaire and Baron Samedi !!

    Not a purchase for you then Barry007? Already decided that I will be getting the set. Awaiting my GoldFinger set to be delivered within the next couple of months!

    Whats the cost of a set ,matey ?

    The GoldFinger set cost around £590.00 but that was with a £40.00 discount as I purchased the set. Really excited to be receiving them soon. This is why I am so keen to get the Bond room done as it will give you all an idea of what I own in my collection.
  • barryt007barryt007 Hunting Kara Milovy with a massive elephant gun.
    Posts: 15,828
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    barryt007 wrote: »
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Shame about the LALD Sir Roger figure.
    The most important one from that film and its the worst,compared to Solitaire and Baron Samedi !!

    Not a purchase for you then Barry007? Already decided that I will be getting the set. Awaiting my GoldFinger set to be delivered within the next couple of months!

    Whats the cost of a set ,matey ?

    The GoldFinger set cost around £590.00 but that was with a £40.00 discount as I purchased the set. Really excited to be receiving them soon. This is why I am so keen to get the Bond room done as it will give you all an idea of what I own in my collection.

    I must admit they will look good in your Bond den !!

    Out of my price range though.
  • Posts: 10,172
    barryt007 wrote: »
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    barryt007 wrote: »
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Shame about the LALD Sir Roger figure.
    The most important one from that film and its the worst,compared to Solitaire and Baron Samedi !!

    Not a purchase for you then Barry007? Already decided that I will be getting the set. Awaiting my GoldFinger set to be delivered within the next couple of months!

    Whats the cost of a set ,matey ?

    The GoldFinger set cost around £590.00 but that was with a £40.00 discount as I purchased the set. Really excited to be receiving them soon. This is why I am so keen to get the Bond room done as it will give you all an idea of what I own in my collection.

    I must admit they will look good in your Bond den !!

    Out of my price range though.

    Certainly will, just looking forward to sharing some photo's with all you guys on what I have amassed over the years.
  • barryt007barryt007 Hunting Kara Milovy with a massive elephant gun.
    Posts: 15,828
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    barryt007 wrote: »
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    barryt007 wrote: »
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Shame about the LALD Sir Roger figure.
    The most important one from that film and its the worst,compared to Solitaire and Baron Samedi !!

    Not a purchase for you then Barry007? Already decided that I will be getting the set. Awaiting my GoldFinger set to be delivered within the next couple of months!

    Whats the cost of a set ,matey ?



    The GoldFinger set cost around £590.00 but that was with a £40.00 discount as I purchased the set. Really excited to be receiving them soon. This is why I am so keen to get the Bond room done as it will give you all an idea of what I own in my collection.

    I must admit they will look good in your Bond den !!

    Out of my price range though.

    Certainly will, just looking forward to sharing some photo's with all you guys on what I have amassed over the years.

    Me too old chum,me too !
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe S.A.R.A.H.
    Posts: 9,784
    This will make one hell of a shelf display, but I don't even want to think of the total cost. That is why I will be cherry picking through the line.
  • Posts: 10,172
    This will make one hell of a shelf display, but I don't even want to think of the total cost. That is why I will be cherry picking through the line.

    I expect the LALD set to cost something very similar?
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe S.A.R.A.H.
    Posts: 9,784
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    This will make one hell of a shelf display, but I don't even want to think of the total cost. That is why I will be cherry picking through the line.

    I expect the LALD set to cost something very similar?

    I guess it will be about the same. It depends on how many figures/sets they release. From what I remember of the original announcement, they are only interested in the Connery - Dalton eras for the time being.
  • Posts: 10,172
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    This will make one hell of a shelf display, but I don't even want to think of the total cost. That is why I will be cherry picking through the line.

    I expect the LALD set to cost something very similar?

    I guess it will be about the same. It depends on how many figures/sets they release. From what I remember of the original announcement, they are only interested in the Connery - Dalton eras for the time being.

    I didn't know that? Hopefully that will change very soon then?
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Posts: 1,939
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Posts: 13,473
    This is what love looks like! I want more of this! :D
  • MurdockMurdock Mr. 1000
    Posts: 15,463
    Who knew Goldfinger wore a fat suit? :))
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    edited October 2017 Posts: 13,473
    Hey, if it makes him look intimidating, a man's got to do what a man's got to do. Just look at Don Corleone! :))
  • Posts: 10,172
    ggl007 wrote: »

    Loving the AG fat suit! Lol! Can't wait to get my set in the future!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe S.A.R.A.H.
    Posts: 9,784
    Review of Bond:


    Review for Goldfinger:


    Review for Odd Job:
  • Posts: 10,172
    Received my set on Thursday, have not opened them yet as been mad busy at work this week and I am totally shattered. Will certainly fit in this weekend though for sure.
  • LeonardPineLeonardPine The Bar on the Beach
    Posts: 1,790
    Should have put the Sean doll on my Xmas list. The wife has got me a PS4 I didn't ask for....
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Posts: 13,473
    While I love it, I do hope we'd get a Dr. No Sean Connery doll with the full tuxedo.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Posts: 22,368
    While I love it, I do hope we'd get a Dr. No Sean Connery doll with the full tuxedo.
    Yes, a young DN Connery would be great, especially with cigarette prop.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Posts: 13,473
    bondjames wrote: »
    While I love it, I do hope we'd get a Dr. No Sean Connery doll with the full tuxedo.
    Yes, a young DN Connery would be great, especially with cigarette prop.
    @bondjames, you sir know your stuff! :D
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Posts: 22,368
    bondjames wrote: »
    While I love it, I do hope we'd get a Dr. No Sean Connery doll with the full tuxedo.
    Yes, a young DN Connery would be great, especially with cigarette prop.
    @bondjames, you sir know your stuff! :D
    Thank you good friend. I thought you'd like that one.
  • MurdockMurdock Mr. 1000
    Posts: 15,463
    I hope they make a GoldenEye PTS Brosnan in black combat fatigues down the road.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Posts: 13,473
    bondjames wrote: »
    bondjames wrote: »
    While I love it, I do hope we'd get a Dr. No Sean Connery doll with the full tuxedo.
    Yes, a young DN Connery would be great, especially with cigarette prop.
    @bondjames, you sir know your stuff! :D
    Thank you good friend. I thought you'd like that one.
    You certainly were right, old chap! :D
  • Posts: 10,172
    Looking forward to having my set on full display in April 2018!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe S.A.R.A.H.
    edited December 2017 Posts: 9,784
    A pic I have found (not mine)...

    fb_img_1509433069014fdjve.jpg

    That would back up what BCS said about only concentrating on the classic Bonds, and not doing Brosnan & Craig until further down the line. So after Moore, its back to Connery (hardly surprising), then a double dose of Dalton.
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    Posts: 3,765
    Very nice. You going to get both the Dalton ones Major?
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe S.A.R.A.H.
    Posts: 9,784
    I'm going to try to. This could end up being a big range, and also an expensive range. So my plan is cherry pick the ones I want most.
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    Posts: 3,765
    Indeed. Maybe one Connery, Moore and Dalton, would be ideal for me. (Santa, if you are up there.....)
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe S.A.R.A.H.
    Posts: 9,784
    I was going to skip the Connery:Bond from GF, but seeing how it has turned out, I am having second thoughts. I'd rather it be Bond from FRWL, but BCS might not make Bond from each film.
Sign In or Register to comment.