Big Chief Studios 1:6 Scale 007 figures.

14567810»

Comments

• si4tssi4ts UK
    The Dr No Bond head sculpt looks wrong. I don’t know why but I will purchase as the accoutrements are brilliant but this release is all about the Joseph Wiseman figure.
    I hope Dalton and Llewelyn are the Tier 4 release but when asked BCS are very hush hush about it. I am keen that we see something new from BCS maybe a Klebb or a Wint&Kidd
    si4ts wrote: »
    The Dr No Bond head sculpt looks wrong. I don’t know why but I will purchase as the accoutrements are brilliant but this release is all about the Joseph Wiseman figure.
    I hope Dalton and Llewelyn are the Tier 4 release but when asked BCS are very hush hush about it. I am keen that we see something new from BCS maybe a Klebb or a Wint&Kidd

The moulds I recall off the top of my head were Dalton Bond TLD, Q Llewelyn, and Shaw as Red Grant and I think a Blofeld but not sure which one?
  • si4tssi4ts UK
    Thanks - I think it’s a Savalas Blofeld.
    Grant would be good but needs to be released with Klebb. Would like to see a Largo as well.
    I know it is early days yet with respect to Covid19, but now they have resumed production to some extent in China? I wonder when they will release new information for the next set of figures? Obviously I would expect it to be TD from TLD seeing as he is clearly in the background?
  • si4tssi4ts UK
    So looks like Tier 3 (Dr No) were pushed back to November from October. I would expect Tier 4 announcement and pre-orders around September assuming a once yearly release and allowing for things shifting back a month or two.
    si4ts wrote: »
    So looks like Tier 3 (Dr No) were pushed back to November from October. I would expect Tier 4 announcement and pre-orders around September assuming a once yearly release and allowing for things shifting back a month or two.

I think the Dr No release will end up into the New Year? Just a feeling?
  • si4tssi4ts UK
    Agree