The Award Winning : 'Bond...comments while you watch...'

Comments

OP is my 'special' film,it was the first Bond film i ever saw at the cinema,when i was 13..it always hovers around #6 on my list.
    I was positively shocked when I realised I am now Brosnan's GoldenEye age :D

That's pretty cool actually.

Of course now you'll come and say you are Connery's Dr. No age....yeah...yeah..shut it :P :))

Hey, wait. I am Connery's Dr. No age, but my boyish looks are more like Moore's, when he was twenty something :p
    barryt007 wrote: »
    OP is my 'special' film,it was the first Bond film i ever saw at the cinema,when i was 13..it always hovers around #6 on my list.

OP was the first Bond film we bought on VHS when I was a kid, actually around this time of year. I probably watched it everyday when I got home from school for a month.
    On the titles now........I need to get the blu ray this UE 2006 DVD is probably due for an upgrade. Still looks alright though.

• BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    OP is my No 5 Bond film. Since ages.

sorry to hear @ToTheRight it happens.

This is the place to go if you need friends who understand.

Bond is such a gift and helps in times when one feels down.
  • edited November 2016 Posts: 2,107
    The fight in Beirut actually looks like a real fight compared to Roger's other fights. It's like he's almost getting handed there. In LALD Roger won without breaking a sweat and didn't look very convincing.

Oh, look. There's the filming crew in the mirror reflection.

Judo chop!
    @BondJasonBond006, thanks. I had turned down a job offer today, due to scheduling, and it wasn't really something wanted to do. As Connery once humbly said "all work is honorable". So I keep the gig I have while I sort things out. I had studied theatre for years and long to do something performing arts related. However FT job schedules in recent years have limited those opportunities.
    The Bonds do inspire me to pursue my dreams, Cubby certainly pursued his.
    The famous auction scene is now playing ........Magda and Kamal..........
    Sorry to hesr that @ToTheRight
    SharkBait wrote: »
    Sorry to hesr that @ToTheRight
    Thanks. :) I'm certain I made the right choice (I probably would have hated the job and felt stuck). One of those situations when I didn't have time to think about it or mull it over. Either way, no looking back. Best to move forward.

Roger with a sword...... Vijay is a criminally underrated ally! Here comes Q.

Roger has some great facial expressions during his dinner with Magda.
    Oh, no! Here comes Goodnight. Rivaled in uselenessles only by Stacy Sutton. Sure they do have some use, but they're pretty much helpless blonde bimbos.
  • edited November 2016 Posts: 19,339
    I love Vijay.......totally under-rated...agreed.

Looks like everyone is starting to show themselves on their avatars ...so i will join in ,BUT i dont have a top on because it was in the summer n bloody hot and the wooden 007 movie poster you can see part of is indeed this film,OP !!
    Hammer horror legend Ingrid Pitt's voice doing the "In, Out, In Out". She would have been a great Bond girl!
    Kamal Khan is great. Jourdan is very much the matinee idol.
    @SharkBait, Goodnight is fairly helpless, and as an agent it doesn't work. Stacy is just a geologist untrained in danger. I really didn't mind her character last time I watched VIEW.
    Well, I did claim I look even younger than I am. Have to rub some salt into the old timers wounds. Not to spite them. And people pretty much are curious how other members look like in rl. I have nothing to hide. Were a big family here.
    Goodnight is as crap as Molovy...both should be shot (after you shag them first of course )..
    Well look at all those handsome guys :D

I always had my face on the avatar, the older one showed most of my body too.

Yes it is nice to get to see the people behind the keyboards. There is also that fabulous "show a pic of yourself" thread.

I really would love to watch OP right now, but I actually have started a DC-athon.
    No, not what you would think, ha ha....

DC as in DC Comics. Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm has started my 40+ film strong DC Animated Universe-athon.
    Kara Milovy(youlongotime) actually wasn't that bad. I could see how Bond could fall for her.
    Wonder if we'll ever get another leading Bond girl along the lines of a Goodnight, Sutton or Milovy? Seems like Kara was the last of that style.
    Kara Milovy(youlongotime) actually wasn't that bad. I could see how Bond could fall for her.

I could see how he would beat the shit out of her...Lazenby would have killed her !

barryt007 wrote: »
    Goodnight is as crap as Molovy...both should be shot (after you shag them first of course )..

Oh Goodnight can have a shot of me, several actually.
    I'm always good for a re-fill :P

I always think how she would accidentally push my red button with her nice rump ;)
    ToTheRight wrote: »
    Wonder if we'll ever get another leading Bond girl along the lines of a Goodnight, Sutton or Milovy? Seems like Kara was the last of that style.

God i hope not ,matey !

In the times when even Moneypenny begins as a field operative, I doubt that.
    Jungle hunt!! I love Bond's safari outfit here. I wonder if I could find one on ebay?
    Be interesting trivia to figure out which Johnny Tarzan film the yell is from. An MGM film, no doubt. I wonder if that's Paul Weston doing the swing? That was almost funny in 1983. Today's audiences would know what the hell that was!!
    Yay!!!!!! It's Mickey G!!!!
    I'm a pretty big fan of Kara as well.

yes @barryt007 take note WE are fans of lovely Kara :))

After all TLD is my favourite Bond film after GE.
    Bog off the lot of ya ;)
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    Kara is great. She's naive, not stupid (see Case, Goodnight, Sutton). And she and Dalton have tons of chemistry, helped of course by a Barry score.
    "take me on the wheel"...

"Dont talk,just let it happen"..

Vomit inducing dialogue...
    I only just noticed @ToTheRight, we're both watching Bond film with Maud Adams. Oh, no the timeline continuum is collapsing as we speak!
    Kara is nice.
    Goodnight is hot.
    Goodhead is great.
    XXX is what I want.
    @SharkBait , that reminds me I recently got the Blu for TMWTGG. I'll have to watch that one again soon. Maud had great chemistry with Roger.
    Bond just discovered Vijay. Cut to an headache inducing bright shot of Germany. One thing I remember about OP in the cinema- that cut to Germany was so bright compared to the previous scenes it was jarring.