The Award Winning : 'Bond...comments while you watch...'

Comments

Goodnight, goodnight my dear, no need to fear, James Bond is here.

Great times. And that, as we say is that. I'm done for tonight.

James Bond will return in 'The Spy Who Loved Me'.

Thanks @barry, for creating this thread. Love the shared experience watching the films , with members from different parts of the world.
    @SharkBait , it's been fun!
    Kung fu sequence.........Bond took quite a pounding by Chula.....boat chase time for JW!!!!
    SharkBait wrote: »

Thanks @barry, for creating this thread. Love the shared experience watching the films , with members from different parts of the world.

My pleasure @sharkbait ...a gamble but its obviously paid off big time..have a good night..Bazza signing off for tonight as well...poor @totheright will be on his own unless our American/Canadian/NZ/Aus cousins kick in...but tomorrow night is a late one,but im meeting a special lady for the 1st time 1pm GMT tomorrow,so my mood tomorrow night is not known...happy dreams fellow 'comment while you watch' buddies !

@barryt007 , hope it goes well for you tomorrow!
    Finished TMWTGG, a great Bond double feature. Enjoyed them both immensely.
    This thread is a treat!
    Sod it...no Bond planned but QOS is so bloody watchable and will leave me room for another film later...T minus 10 mins until QOS hits the DVD player...
  • edited November 2016 Posts: 2,107
    Next up; The Spy Who Loved Me, in t-minus three minutes.

Let's boogie.
    Piss head..good on ya buddy !

More cowbell.
  • edited November 2016 Posts: 19,339
    Sorry but i love QOS PTS....that is some kick arse driving as Bond in his Aston Martin battles life n death with Quantums/Spectre's Alfa Romeo to get Mr White to my country's safe house....
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @barryt007, does QoS feel cooler now that you know in retrospect that it's SPECTRE chasing Bond?
    Thats a brilliant question Brady and yes it does...it makes it more dangerous for Bond,that he REALLY is fighting for his life...thats the good touch SP brought to Craig's previous films now...hightens the danger..
    "I dont have any friends"....one of the best lines in all the films and delivered perfectly...
    Funny the finally aknowledge Bond's marriage to Tracy in Roger's first truly ott film.
    hahaha someones pissed....everyone is who is in this thread ...hic ....but yep it was good to see Bond finally snap at someone about Tracy...
    Wonen drivers...
    Bond totally knew about the shared bodily warmth. He just baited her into submission only to be let down by before sex cigarette break. You'll get her the next time you both need some warmth.
  • edited November 2016 Posts: 19,339
    I've been told by a lady 'friend' here to put on SF,her favourite,i didnt hesitate,lost QOS but hey,who turns down a lady ..got a bit carried away but back for Bond in M's flat 'both played out'...how people hate this film is unbelievable ..
    Does any man find it amazing that women make u change a film n then bugger off to watch something else in another room leaving you in the lurch...at least its SF..Game on !!!
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    what's not to hate? :P
    what's not to hate? :P
    For you my buddy,SF methinks,you doth hate it...but its not often she is here so sod it,and i love SF !! ,and i get (hopefully 50/50) a Roger Moore with her later !

bloody hell i have created a dinosaur with this thread...forgive me !!
    "Brave new world"
    I think DC's face and reaction in the car in the Shanghai car park n then his losing his grip on the lift is brilliant,and the score....
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    Hope it works out for you BarryT with the lady.
  • edited November 2016 Posts: 2,107
    Good acting , Roger. You sell your lines in this scene; confession to Mrs. Ringo Starr
    Im a tough old sod,seen many things around the world,so its not a prob Jason,but you are great chap and i thank you as always...u r a true friend.
    SharkBait wrote: »
    Good acting , Roger. You sell your lines in this scene; confession to Mrs. Ringo Starr

That is one of my very minor faults in TSWLM...she sure came around quick at the end

What's the matter sailor. Haven't seen a major taking shower before?

No, but I've seen a lot of seamen. *drums*