RareJamesBondFan's Videos - The Safehouse of Greg RareJamesBondFan

RareJamesBondFanRareJamesBondFan Touch it. You can touch it if you want.
in Fan Creations Posts: 132
Hello all and sundry. It remains a fact that when I create topics for each of my videos, they get closed. So this thread is just for all my videos so I have a place to share them. These are important James Bondian artifacts that I am hosting 'n' posting. Please let me keep this space safe for RareJamesBondFan.

- Greg

Comments

• RareJamesBondFanRareJamesBondFan Touch it. You can touch it if you want.
    First up, I have another treat for you. This workprint's rare. I've never seen it anywhere else before. It's quite a shock what could have been in Skyfall, the 23rd film in the James Bond franchise! This would have changed EVERYTHING. I won't spoiler the clip, so see if you can spot the difference:

This is just an excerpt.

• mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    First up, I have another treat for you. This workprint's rare. I've never seen it anywhere else before. It's quite a shock what could have been in Skyfall, the 23rd film in the James Bond franchise! This would have changed EVERYTHING. I won't spoiler the clip, so see if you can spot the difference:

This is so, so stupid... I love it!
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    mattjoes wrote: »

This is so, so stupid... I love it!

+1
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Hahaha! Love it! :))
    Quality! Lol!
    How SkyFall Should Have Edned...