The Youtube Thread

Comments

• edited September 2018 Posts: 17,241
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    @Thunderfinger Neil Breen has made several feature length films...

In his own head they are serious :))
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I wonder what he could do with Bond.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I wonder what he could do with Bond.

His David Lynch style would steer the Bond films to box office gold
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur

It's silly, but still makes me laugh!
    That s hilarious.

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator

I'm a sucker for any video with a dog. But that one makes me feel... like i'm being spurred on, when everything is going wrong, just keep going, it'll all work out eventually.

Loved his pre Hollywood period.
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there

Fantastic I recently bought a digital copy from Amazon Music, I used to have this on LP many years ago.

Fantastic I recently bought a digital copy from Amazon Music, I used to have this on LP many years ago.

I still have mine, it's terrific- comes with an artwork booklet, too. Currently listening to it as I reread the novel.
    edited September 2018 Posts: 23,105

I still have mine, it's terrific- comes with an artwork booklet, too. Currently listening to it as I reread the novel.

I remeber the LP its certainly in the deluxe category, alas I got rid of most of my vinyl in the 90's. The novel, radio drama and Gene Barry starring film adaption I have, I am a big fan of the story.

I remeber the LP its certainly in the deluxe category, alas I got rid of most of my vinyl in the 90's. The novel, radio drama and Gene Barry starring film adaption I have, I am a big fan of the story.

The first alien invasion and still the best! Are you looking forward to the BBC adaptation?

The first alien invasion and still the best! Are you looking forward to the BBC adaptation?

I was not aware there was an upcoming BBC adaption, I'll have to look out for it.

I was not aware there was an upcoming BBC adaption, I'll have to look out for it.

Yes the publicity for it has been shoddy to say it will be on screens within a month or two!

Yes the publicity for it has been shoddy to say it will be on screens within a month or two!

I live in the UK and seen no trailers or articles, admittedly I don't watch the BBC live that often. I see Robert Carlyle stars amongst some very good talent including Eleanor Tomlinson who I first saw in Poirot, I think she was amazing in The Labours of Hercules ill definitely keep my eyes open for air date.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    I attempted to fix OHMSS's gunbarrel.

• PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    edited September 2018 Posts: 3,262
    In honor of the legendary actor who passed away today. A classic episode of Gunsmoke where Burt Reynolds' Quint protects the beautiful Audrey Dalton(Casanova's Big Night, the 1953 Titanic):

• Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    Ever wondered what MR would look like as an amusement park ride? Wonder no more:

I just stumbled across this. That is seriously one of the best things I've seen.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator