what should have happened instead of die another day

124»

Comments

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Please explain "Inida". I don't know what you're talking about.
    The plans to film in India for Bond 23 which were recently cancelled.
    Okay, simple typo. That makes sense.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Please explain "Inida". I don't know what you're talking about.
    The plans to film in India for Bond 23 which were recently cancelled.
    Okay, simple typo. That makes sense.
    I hadn't noticed that. Sorry for the confusion.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    No, you didn't make the typo, I did. I'm half asleep right now, words are almost showing up as worms crawling along my screen right now.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited October 2011 Posts: 13,350
    No, you didn't make the typo, I did. I'm half asleep right now, words are almost showing up as worms crawling along my screen right now.
    I did, I've just corrected it on the last page.
    Oh. Well, what I said about my state of sleepiness still applies, I'm only awake now because I'm downloading fonts.
    Oh. Well, what I said about my state of sleepiness still applies, I'm only awake now because I'm downloading fonts.
    I find that addicting, for some odd reason.

But I like to mess around with movies, so I guess it fits for titles.
    I just love f*cking with fonts. I find THAT addicting.
  • at a complete loss :/
    I go into OpenOffice writer and start typing up different things, then changing the fonts to see what kind of effects that causes.
  • Oh it's ok for that line in a Bond film but not on Bond fan based website? Right that makes perfect sense.

And of course Agent72952959e3039595052852849w429052 and Kerim I confess to the exaggeration you identified. This technique is sometimes used in humor.

Come on guys a bit of fun, why so serious? And I really do believe that we have yet to see Craig in a Bond film. I've just seen him in two action movies. What's wrong with saying that? B23 I hope will be a Bond movie not just in title form.

Oh it's ok for that line in a Bond film but not on Bond fan based website? Right that makes perfect sense.

And of course Agent72952959e3039595052852849w429052 and Kerim I confess to the exaggeration you identified. This technique is sometimes used in humor.

Come on guys a bit of fun, why so serious? And I really do believe that we have yet to see Craig in a Bond film. I've just seen him in two action movies. What's wrong with saying that? B23 I hope will be a Bond movie not just in title form.

Y'know, my username is far simpler than what you write it as.
  • in response to the dalton/brosnan comments, i only have this to say

dalton>>>>>>>>>>>>brosnan

dalton is the best 007 of all time so im very glad that brosnan didnt get the part earlier, although i did enjoy brosnan dalton was far better