Who Inherits The Bond Franchise?

2»

Comments

• TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Well that revelation hardly warranted the faux mystery @JamesPage attributed to it. Hardly a scoop when you can just check the credits or IMDB and clearly see he is being groomed for the job.

@JamesPage clearly has an overdeveloped sense of, shall we say, drama?
  • doubleonothingdoubleonothing Los Angeles Moderator

It's all just more of the usual non-answer tease-riddled bull@#$% we always get around here. People claiming to be close to the production of the Bond films and in possession of important, privileged information yet all they supply is enigmatic responses that bring about more questions than clear-cut answers. I tired of it all long ago.

Hahaha! Funny. Yeah, JP "claims" to be close to the producers and "claims" to have privileged information.

Do you genuinely think that JP and the admins pull all of their news and insights out of their proverbial rear end? You think Confidential and the main site get their exclusive interviews and behind the scenes info from second hand sources? I can assure you that this is not the case.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

It's all just more of the usual non-answer tease-riddled bull@#$% we always get around here. People claiming to be close to the production of the Bond films and in possession of important, privileged information yet all they supply is enigmatic responses that bring about more questions than clear-cut answers. I tired of it all long ago.

Hahaha! Funny. Yeah, JP "claims" to be close to the producers and "claims" to have privileged information.

Do you genuinely think that JP and the admins pull all of their news and insights out of their proverbial rear end? You think Confidential and the main site get their exclusive interviews and behind the scenes info from second hand sources? I can assure you that this is not the case.

No, but I appreciate you properly enlightening me on the matter. I just get tired of the many obscure teases we always get. If someone has a point of actual content and substance to share regarding Bond news, just say it and save us the labyrinthine responses like the aforementioned "You're all in for a bit of a surprise." It all comes off as very smug, that's all.
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    edited July 2014 Posts: 1,380
    There's a reason sources and relationships are sometimes not spelled out. It's because it's often sensitive or privileged information. If we blow the names out just to satisfy curiosity, the source dries up. We value our long term relationships way more than proving where we get things from to readers.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    JamesPage wrote: »
    There's a reason sources and relationships are sometimes not spelled out. It's because it's often sensitive or privileged information. If we blow the names out just to satisfy curiosity, the source dries up. We value our long term relationships way more than proving where we get things from to readers.

Yeah, I get that, and I apologize if I came across as heated or rude in my comments. I wouldn't know the first thing about the behind the scenes sources you all get or how hard they must be to maintain in our internet age, nor do I wish to pretend to. :)>-