What makes you angry? Amended. Wish each other Happy Crimbo and best wishes for 2012.

Comments

• my broadband provider - aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
  • edited December 2011 Posts: 1,817
    There are so many things that I hate and make my angry: the automobile revision in my country, stupid journalists, Grey's Anatomy, Yoko Ono, Star Trek, the Opus Dei, Sean Connery doing Never Say Never Again, Never Say Never Again, Kevin McClory, and of course Ben Affleck!!
    Denise Richards in a Bond movie is definitely up there
  • Have to step in here - Star Trek? No surely not. And I'd have DR over jinx and the other bird we had in QoS.

BBC news at the mo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
    my history professor who said I couldn't talk about my personal research for a presentation but lat 2 other people do it GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
  • edited December 2011 Posts: 1,497
    Have to step in here - I'd have DR over jinx and the other bird we had in QoS.

DR and Halle Barry both induce bouts of extreme anger. Which one from QOS? Olga makes me happy. Gemma's pretty plain jane and useless, but I'll still take her.

When people say its rude for me to take a nap, but are loud as hell all night when I'm trying to sleep.
    Homework...exams...school- the big three of aggrivation!!!
  • Period pains...and I'm a bloke - I live in a house full of the better sex.
  • edited December 2011 Posts: 2,341
    Douchebags who don't re rack their weights at the gym and the pricks who drop their weights. Hell, if you can't put it down then you shouldn't be lifting that weight.

People who insist on calling a mouse a rat (and vice versa) and same for crocodiles and alligators. They are not interchangeble! They are seperate species! PLLEEESSSEEE

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited December 2011 Posts: 13,942
    What makes me angry? People who get angry. Anger is the sign of a weak mind.

Other things that anger me:

People who say 'koala bear'. It's NOT a f*****g bear! [-X

People who say 'would of", instead've 'would've'. ;)

When someone blames me for something I would never do (but I can't prove otherwise). ~X(

When someone blames me for something I actually did. #-o
  • edited December 2011 Posts: 4,622
    More like roll-my-eyes annoyed, as opposed to angry: Matt Damon, the pancification of pro-hockey, government spending (actually this can cause smoke to come from ears), Lady Ga Ga, coffee shops that throw out newspapers (that I might like to read, when I drop in to waste a half hour or so), hydro bills, filthy fitness club changerooms, retail-bag taxes, (yes of course I would like a bag, for the 6 items I just bought) bank fees, Babs, gridlock, global warming whackos, lazy overpaid city workers that can't even keep a small park clean not to mention shovel the snow off outdoor hockey rinks,( we'd do it ourselves but we can't touch their shovels) and of course my broadband provider. That's enough,but we have Bond movies to ease the pain.
  • Happy Crimbo to DC007 and Germanlady. I wish you both well and hope you both get what you wished for; a happy and fun DC in Skyfall.
    The word "meh"
  • JBFan626 wrote:
    The word "meh"

The word 'humbug' you uxbu

• edited December 2011 Posts: 1,497
    JBFan626 wrote:
    The word "meh"

The word 'humbug' you uxbu

Sorry @forgotmyusername, that wasn't in response to you or SF...I was only responding to the question "things that make you angry" and the word "meh" is one of them.

Proper Krimbo! :D

• NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Well I would like to wish all the loyal members of the MI6 Community a very happy Christmas. Despite the misplaced criticism from afar we have remained stoic and true to our aims. Membership is increasing, and here is to a very enjoyable and well debated year of our Spy, 2012.
    OHMSS69 wrote:
    Douchebags who don't re rack their weights at the gym and the pricks who drop their weights. Hell, if you can't put it down then you shouldn't be lifting that weight.
    HAHA i was just giving out about that tonight.

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    YOU KNOW WHAT GRINDS THESE GEARS?!
    gear-intro.jpg
    NOT WISHING YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS FULL OF JOY AND HAPPINESS!

So Merry Christmas everyone!!! :)>-
    What is crimbo? Is that an English substitute for Christmas. By English I mean the country, England. I don't hear it over here in the colonies.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Crimbo means Christmas. Even I, who's from England, haven't called it that. So it's more of a nickname I feel, or shorthand used purely for when online.
    Samuel001 wrote:
    Crimbo means Christmas. Even I, who's from England, haven't called it that. So it's more of a nickname I feel, or shorthand used purely for when online.
    Jolly Good! Thanks!

• edited December 2011 Posts: 5,745
    What makes me angry?

Awkward Christmas. I hate being expected to get people stuff. It causes people to get stressed and often go into debt, because the rest of society exchanges in gifts.

I hate it when a friend gets me something and I have nothing in return. Its not that I don't care, but you don't need to get me something and I wont be getting you something.

Especially those people you talk down to you when you don't get your parents a gift. I'm freaking 17 years old, and barely have a job. Between school, homework, and work I work more than full time.

My parents should know I love them and I should know they love me without relying on monetary good one day of the year.

I hate societal standards.

Merry Christmas will suffice, so Merry Christmas from the states ;)
    *And Merry Christmas to all of our veterans that will soon be coming home, thank God the war is over. The best Christmas present for everyone, including us military families. **== **== **==
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    On a funny note: ITV2

On a serious note: ITV2

No, genuinely seriously, the thing that makes me angry above all others is probably intolerance.

Oh, and when machines don't work, especially computers... ;)
    What's wrong with intolerance? There are plenty of things in this world that good men should be quite intolerant of.
    Anyway Merry Crimbo! eeewh. That doesn't quite roll off the tongue. I'll try it the way we do it in the colonies. Merry Christmas! There, that's better! :)>- You English.
  • happy crimbo Palin - I hope you choke on your own words. You dumb kuthi.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited December 2011 Posts: 15,690
    Happy Christmas to everyone here !! >:D<

And I wish you all a very happy year for 2012 !!

• Happy Christmas DC007 - many thanks.
  • edited December 2011 Posts: 503
    Well, I didn't get angry but rather I got quite miffed and taken aback the other day when I made an online post in a forum which said "<i>Merry Christmas and Happy New Year</i>", and one angry fellow replied with "<i>How could you not say Happy Holidays for those that don't celebrate Christmas? F*** you too, then!</i>". Let's hope no one here reacts like that! :))

Apparently the guy was an atheist, but so am I... and I celebrate Christmas!